Beyonce: LET ME EAT CAKE!

Beyonce: LET ME EAT CAKE!

Beyonce keeps it cute in a WildFox Couture “Let Me Eat Cake” t-shirt as she and husband Jay-Z head into Cipriani’s on New York City’s Fifth Avenue on Saturday (May 22).

Below is the audio to Liza Minnelli doing her own rendition of Beyonce‘s “Single Ladies” from for the Sex and the City 2 soundtrack.

VIEW: “Sex and the City 2″ Soundtrack Listing

Liza Minnelli Covers Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”

beyonce let me eat cake 01
beyonce let me eat cake 02
beyonce let me eat cake 03
beyonce let me eat cake 04
beyonce let me eat cake 05
beyonce let me eat cake 06
beyonce let me eat cake 07

Getty

I don’t understand her or especially jay z husband

Music2daSoul @ 05/22/2010 at 11:16 pm

Beyonce looks beautiful without make up. thanks for posting

I don’t know why but for some reason I actually expected Liza to do a good job with Single Ladies. I can’t remember why I thought that now that I’ve actually heard it.

sounds like a drunk old lady at a karaoke bar in Tijuana after having had a few too many coronas.

Why is she covering one side of her head? Did her weave unravel? Would you see her weave if the wind blew too hard? Or does she just have an unsightly pimple there?

Whooooaaa Liza. Uh-uh-ohhh-no-no-nooo-no.

Ahahahhaa. Oh dang. Liza, what the hell happened? LOL.

WTF is she wearing? Why do some celebrities think it’s okay or fashionable to walk around with holes in their clothes? I hope she didn’t buy it that way. And those pants hug her in all the wrong places. It doesn’t hurt to go a size up B.

And they claim to be so private and want privacy, but they drive around Manhattan in a JEEP WITHOUT DOORS! In a vehicle like that, you want people to look at you and you want people to notice you. Give me a break.

I love her and she has a NORMAL, WOMANLY body…so nice to see, she’s lovely!

hmmm maybe she’s hinting on that baby rumor

I love Beyonce, take note ladies..this is perfection!

Mrs. Mitchell @ 05/23/2010 at 4:58 am

@ Allie, Where do you see holes that are cake crumps details on the shirt.

They look like a happy married couple. I am loving the time they are spending together. Now, I don’t see where Bey is pregnant in these pics her tummy looks flat. I think she is just playing along with those rumours.

Eric Shinn @ 05/23/2010 at 7:22 am

OMG Beyonce is IAMAMIWHOAMI !!!!! Check out the cake – it’s the one from the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brightside @ 05/23/2010 at 7:23 am

Someone should have warned her that the cake is a lie!

awful shirt and saying @ 05/23/2010 at 9:40 am

that t-shirt is awful. and no i don’t see the humor in the irony of a couture clothing line making a shirt about the sad reality and famine that led to the famous saying “Qu’ils mangent de la brioche” (let them eat cake). or that the shirt is being worn by one of the richest women in the entertainment business during one of the worst recessions in history. and no, Beyonce does not need anymore “cake.” i feel sorry for people who’ve actually endorsed her career by buying anything of the beyonce brand (or for that matter Jay-Z) related.

stunning and fashionable, as always.

A recession shirt, really? @ 05/23/2010 at 2:09 pm

@awful shirt and saying:

WTF are you talking about ******? What does Beyonce’s T-Shirt have to do with the recession. Is what she does or wear have an impact in the world? No….you give her too much power. Just say the shirt is ugly and move on. If you care that much about what she does and spent money on you deserve to be broke. With that being said ugly shirt (got holes unless it is supposed to be there) but she looks nice…cute

Liza’s such a legend….but lol at that cover.

vitoria caroline sarmento @ 05/24/2010 at 4:53 pm

beyonce eu te amo e minha amiga tambem cem vc nao vivemos estamos loquinhas para mandar uma carta para o gugu sobre vc ver nos !!! amo q amo vc muito na minha vida ve se atende o meu pidido

@Allie: You seem to be really dead set on criticising every thing about her. Jealous much?

I’ve genuinely found out a lot studying this web page. Obviously quite very good fabric here. Content material comparable to this support make this weblog web site really worth coming again to for even more details