Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony: Lovebirds in France!

Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony: Lovebirds in France!

Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony hold hands and enjoy a stroll on the dock in Antibes, Frances on Saturday (May 22).

The 40-year-old Selena actress was in Monaco earlier in the week for the 2010 World Music Awards. Cuba Gooding Jr. presented J-Lo with the Legend award and said, “No one person seems to sing again after having twins. Your dances are spectacular and your music better everyday!”

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony enjoying some romantic time in France…

marc anthony jennifer lopez lovebirds 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Can’t hide that big ass no matter how much you try J.LO! Sorry lol

Yoga_Instructor @ 05/22/2010 at 10:09 pm

u mean someone can’t sing after they have twins.
WTF?

I don’t know where to put this but I HATE THESE POP UPS ON THIS SITE. Why is it necessary? You have a list of the days post below. I don’t need to see a pop up message of the post about J. Lopez when I can see that post on the front page. There is too much crap on this site.

She and he suck! Hotless careers!

she still looks so young for 40.

Weird, two individuals. Guilty.

His children from her are ugly, like their ugly father.

She looks old!

Too many plastic surgeries she did. Deny, deny, deny.

Actually, she’s old.

Too many plastic surgeries she did. Deny, deny, deny.

You know, they’re both annoying!

Ms. Anonymous @ 05/22/2010 at 11:33 pm

Leave them alone, you guys. At least they are happy together that’s what counts. So stop being biter and shallow.

She always looks nasty.

@janette:
Yes Janette, I do agree, too much crap. Pages are so heavy and my pc becomes very noisy. Annoying!!

Jlo is so beautiful and happy, I adore this couple.

Jennifer is like fine wine she gets better with time.

I wish I was in Monaco too, enjoying the sun and the company of someone like jenny

@<a href=”/2010/05/22/jennifer-lopez-marc-anthony-lovebirds-in-france/comment-page-1/#comment-169358

But not as nasty as you silly blogger

She’s really beautiful & naturally & her ass is a killer. (in a good way)
no matter what u say .. first achieve what she’s doing & then u talk about her on this way..

i’d love to have her butt for a day. very nice and curvy and firm :) girl crush. nice couple. like these two.

The Boxofficemojo.com estimates for Friday, May 21 is that The Backup Plan came in at #11 and was beat by a Bollywood movie called “Kites” that was shown in ONLY 208 theatres and came in #10.

That has to be embarassing for JLo when a Bollywood movie with unknown actors scores more of an audience than she does.

They’re so FAKE .You can tell they’re posing for the camera JLO is staring at the camera.She goes on and on how much she’s changed and lives a private life .BS! She ‘s still the same diva and the fame ***** she’s always been.Ben tried to get her out that life and to be more humble.I’m glad she’s with Skeletor now.They deserve each other.They both has beens

SELENA! actress, wow, what a diss to JLo Jared.
I am not sure what JLo is up to here but her career is tanking.
She hanging on by a thread.
Selena? lol

Great Couple @ 05/23/2010 at 2:21 pm

What a great couple!

Hi haters! Did it ever occur to you that they do not care what you think.

Marc left his baby in diapers @ 05/23/2010 at 4:23 pm

All little boys need their father, but Marc Anthony didn’t think twice about leaving them to be raised alone by their mother so he could make a life with JLO. How a man could walk out on his own baby still in diapers and a 2-year old is beyond me, but he sure dotes all over those kids he had with JLO. Those $6M pictures they took with People mag, they didn’t even include his other children. I hope his two boys don’t grow up with emotional problems or feelings of being deserted by their own father. Marc Anthony’s behavior is what is to be expect by a man that’s a rotten father and less than a man.

Realistic @ 05/23/2010 at 6:26 pm

@janette #3

Thank you it is too much unecessary stuff popping up on this site. I know on some blogs you can get paid for ad space and all that jazz but this is ridiculous. If that Ashton Kutcher big, pink promo box pop up one more time….. No one forced me to be on here though and its not mine so I kindly click the red x in the corner and keep it moving when it becomes craptastic.

What happend to the “view all” button? That is what needed to stay. Also I wish more people would post in topics no matter what their opinion are facts maybe their responses are what make the topics interesting to me.

I like a few of her songs but J-lo has always been over-hyped and over-rated!

So glad they’re still 2gether

@Sarah:

the movie did not tank it has made over 40M which is more than the original investment of 33.5M; therefore it didn’t tank, besides it is not a new release duH!

Such an ugly couple no wonder they had such ugly children. Look at JLo leading her drug addicted hubby along because he is always too stoned to walk on his own. Her huge flat behind looks gross and her jiggly thighs are horrendous.

@AutumnM:
jajaja YOU WISH BABY!!!

bad fat a$$ed mother @ 05/24/2010 at 7:31 pm

Look at that enormous a$$! She’s such a pig. Where are her old looking babies? With their real mother, the nanny.

Is this awful vile horrid devil ever going to leave Monaco and France? I bet they can’t wait for this self absorbed trash to stop stinking up their country and leave!

What will this trash do next? Have a sleazy affair to further her career? With who? A record company, film or TV producer? Just wait, her precious ego can’t take all the failures. I bet she turns to TV, and pops up on one of those CSI shows. The only talent she has is on her knees, or back. She must have a trick pelvis and no gag reflex. Just sayin’.

Free Speech @ 05/27/2010 at 3:32 pm

“Yes, dear…my thigs and behind ARE bigger than yours…!”

Free Speech @ 05/27/2010 at 3:34 pm

“You are right, I can’t spell worth a damn also!…”

Hi, always very good to find out other people through the hole world in my browsing, I really appreciate the time it must have taken to set together this awesome blog. best regards

Awesome read! You’ve a excellent site, absolutely the best Ive read so far. I will be looking forward to your next posts.Thanks again.

Tey ar sweetest cupple!!!
fuc you All!

They are sweetest cupple! Love :-) :-*

They’re the sweetestn cupple!!! :-)