Alicia Keys: BABY BUMP Photos?

Alicia Keys: BABY BUMP Photos?

Alicia Keys sports a possible baby bump while performing during day 1 of Radio 1′s Big Weekend music festival on Saturday (May 22) in Bangor, Wales.

The 29-year-old possibly pregnant singer performed some of her most famous hits including “Empire State of Mind.”

You can follow Alicia and her fiancé, producer/rapper Swizz Beatz, on Twitter @AliciaKeys and @therealswizzz!

15+ pictures inside of Alicia Keys and her possible baby bump..

alicia keys baby bump 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

if your prego…CONGRATS Alicia :D wish you all the best :)…please do not give him/her a retarded name.

Preggers!!

I won’t believe it until I hear it from her. If she is congrats and all the best for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby, if not shame on this site for spreading rumors based on a picture that could just be a poorly fitting outfit or bad angle.

It certainly looks like it, but you never know.

Mission Accomplished Swizz Beats…

She don’t look pregnant to me

Everything_but-the-girl @ 05/23/2010 at 3:18 pm

She’s pregnant amidst allegations of an ongoing love triangle between her babydaddy Swizz Beats and bitter divorce-battling ex-wife

So are we going to hear about her being a homewrecker and how she stole another woman’s husband the way people talked about Angelina?

@sillyme: pretty much. you are just looking at the wrong site. it’s been out there for a minute.

Everything_but-the-girl @ 05/23/2010 at 3:35 pm

@sillyme:

she’s a very decent humanitarian like Santalina..i betcha!

bigblackjohnson @ 05/23/2010 at 3:37 pm

naw she juz pobly fat cuz she beez eatin two much donut. i hatz fat hoz.

Sasha Fierce @ 05/23/2010 at 3:54 pm

Overrated and a home wrecker.

if she is congrats to her and swizz beatz a child is always a blessing. and she wouldn’t be the first musician/singer to tour while pregnant Jennifer Lopez in 2007 Christina Aguilera at nearly the same time and all their children came out fine

This is just like when Jennifer Lopez was keeping her pregnancy under wraps except Jennifer was married to Marc Anthony (who she stole from his wife and kids). Wait…I guess the situations are more similar than I thought.

She looks pregnant and other blogs have been chronicling her growing baby bump. Congratulations to her however she got pregnant. Babies are a joy. Too bad the ink isn’t even dry on his divorce papers yet.

Wow, she definitely looks pregnant to me. I didn’t see that one coming. I’ve heard about her Angelina-like homewrecking but I didn’t hear about a baby bump! Oh God, since it’s none of my business, I’ll just say congratulations to them if she is indeed pregnant because a baby is a blessing no matter in what circumstances it was conceived (except a rape but let’s talk about better things, right!). It was a moment of love between the two. So let them live and care about your own lives, people!

Wow-she’s knocked up.Another homewrecker it appears-must be the passing fad now days.

@Allie: wrong. Marc Anthony could not run after J Lo fast enough. He’d be yearning for her since 1999 when they did a duet and he was married. She didn’t give him the time of day until she broke up with Ben Affleck.

Mark ran down to the DR to get a quickie divorce because J Lo probably said, “Jeez, okay Mark, I’ll give you a chance if my butt don’t swallow you up first.”

@Anne: he’d been yearning-my fault

I hate it when you bloggers insist a woman can’t have a slightly round stomach without being pregnant. I’d like to see you hold the same standards to yourself as you hold to celebs.

With all the men in the world she could have dated and fallen in love with, why would she pick up another woman’s husband? And if you did fall in love with him, why not wait until the divorce is final before humping and getting knocked up? I think with her being involved while he was still married made the divorce more complicated.

dunno if that’s really a bump. she’s 29. could be just gravity at work now.

Beautiful @ 05/24/2010 at 3:27 am

she’s ugly

char char @ 05/24/2010 at 3:45 am

love Alicia.Good luck if its true you are pregnant

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All