Gerard Butler: Pool Boy

Gerard Butler: Pool Boy

Gerard Butler enjoys some time with a bikini-clad woman as they sit poolside at the Eden Roc hotel on Sunday (May 23) in Cap d’Antibes, France.

Is that Israeli model Moran Atias from yesterday’s yacht ride?

A few days ago at amfAR’s Cinema Against Aids gala, Gerry shared on the red carpet, “I’m not exactly Mr. Values. Life is about enjoying yourself and that’s what I do.”

Indeed, it is!

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Trying to figure it out @ 05/23/2010 at 9:03 pm

JJ – Can you please let me get through the other threads before you start a new one?

@Trying to figure it out: Hurry up and catch up, geez. So slow.

sexy!!!!!!

Don’t know why, but i can’t stand this guy!

*calling out to GB*
Oh Cabana boy… the one with the great legs… yes you with the thick thighs… could you get me a drink?

My Lord he is HOT!
Morin left Cannes – pics of her leaving last night. I guess Gerry is on to the next conquest and why not! When you are this damn hot and rich you should be able to just do whatever and he does whatever effortlessly! Looking Good Gerry!

redOctober @ 05/23/2010 at 9:23 pm

@Trying to figure it out:

Wow!!!…this guy is fast…lol !

chicks buffet @ 05/23/2010 at 9:32 pm

all he can eat! why would he ever want a needy, middle-aged has-been when he can have an endless supply of beautiful, young women? it’s not like that delusional hag can help his career, if anything, it’ll hurt it.

gossiphound @ 05/23/2010 at 9:42 pm

I approve of the beach attire. I was looking for a cabana boy.

gossiphound @ 05/23/2010 at 9:50 pm

@annie: You got pictures of her boarding a plane then?

Trying to figure it out @ 05/23/2010 at 10:00 pm

OK, already. I admit I’m slow getting through these threads, it’s because I have a life! This site isn’t #1 on my list of daily things to do, it’s about #10. I try.

@Fritz, saw your comment on the OTHER thread. Good for you getting over the hump!

@Manny
Shouldn’t it be: Hey cabana boy, can you take your shirt off?

@redOctober
I think JJ should limit his GB threads to one a week. That way I can get caught up.

How about it JJ, Please, pretty please?

just sayin @ 05/23/2010 at 10:03 pm

He sure colors his hair alot. The gray at the temples is sexier,

It kinda looks like her, but it’s hard to say. I wish they had a pic that would show her face.

Stinkylouise @ 05/23/2010 at 10:11 pm

@mimi : It’s not Moran. The pics at the other site show a woman with hair down past her waist. Moran’s is only shoulder length.

Stinkylouise @ 05/23/2010 at 10:14 pm

….Meant to say past her shoulders……………
JJ we need an edit button.

Gerard Butler is clearly a sex addict. No one is w/horing around that much without it being an addiction. He should go to sex rehab NOW.

redOctober @ 05/23/2010 at 10:29 pm

“Cabaña boys are typically viewed as scantily clad attractive men who cater to their clients’ every whim. ”

…waaaahhhh…when things start to get interesting I have to go….not fair…lol!

@Stinkylouise:

So blonde companion=beleagured assistant?

And, he’s going for a farmer’s tan with the short sleeves.

C’mon Gerry…let’s see that chest!!!

Is that blonde the same woman who showed up in several of the photos from Brazil? And the same one that was in one of the pictures from the carribean – the ones where he looked so overweight? Maybe this is the hiding in plain sight thing. She is pretty, looks age-appropriate, and clearly is not an attention seeker. Good match for him, it seems.

Blonde in Miami (Heiress) @ 05/23/2010 at 10:39 pm

Moran left THANK GOD. This woman is another…he has a type. He may take a blonde when there is nothing else cute available…but he sure is into dark hair — and olive to dark/ebon skin obviously. To each his own.
;
As a blonde woman (although dishwater without the colorist!), I prefer dark-haired and olive-skinned men…dark Italians make me swoon. Gerry with a (real, not orange) tan is sublime!

Cabana Cutie @ 05/23/2010 at 10:40 pm

@Gigi:
Its not Moran.

Hannah "REAL TALK" R. @ 05/23/2010 at 10:43 pm

Moran wants a man with MORE $$$ and everything — like Naomi Campbell did.
Gerard is just for play. Women like Moran, Campbell even Bianca, Jasmine, Priyanka and most likely even that fitness tart he was messing with go for BILLIONS not meager MILLIONS. Money hungry b*tches like that.
Sorry try again phanpharts.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All