Jared Leto Defends Justin Bieber at Concert

Jared Leto Defends Justin Bieber at Concert

Jared Leto and his big bro Shannon Leto of rock band 30 Seconds To Mars attend day 1 of Radio 1′s Big Weekend Music Festival on Saturday (May 22) in Bangor, Wales.

While performing a 20-minute set, Jared wore a chic Burberry trench coat and continued to rock his blonde and pink mohawk.

When Justin Bieber‘s name was announced, the crowd booed but Jared quickly defended him.

“He’s a young kid,” Jared said. “He’ll be able to charm the crowd.”

15+ pictures inside of Jared Leto defending Justin Bieber

jared leto justin bieber 16
jared leto justin bieber 17

Credit: Samir Hussein ; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jared Leto, Shannon Leto

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I boo to everyone whose name is mentioned in this article :)

brightside @ 05/24/2010 at 2:25 am

Oh, a mohawk…didn’t know people still wore ‘em!

My god he is such a dork.

Justin beiber is not going to be around for long!!!! YUK what dress sense??????

Stephanie Bieber(: @ 05/24/2010 at 3:57 am

OhMyGosh people Need to grow Up&Leave poor Justin<33 Alone He’s Very talented&Needs the respect After All He is Known As the best Artist In the world&People just need to except that. I’m A huge Fan Of his&I think it wrong that just cause he young Doesnt mean they can disrespect a person&that way,I just thank that guy For standing him up(:

@Stephanie Bieber(::
Best artist in the world? Are you f<cking kidding me? It’s alright if you’re a fan, but there are SO many more talented people out there. Being able to sing doesn’t make you the greatest artist in the world. You need to broaden your horizon!

@Stephanie Bieber(:: You are the one who needs growing up…

“My god he is such a dork.” says the person calling themselves “T pain”

I don't know @ 05/24/2010 at 4:37 am

I don’t know but somehow Jared Leto is too old to be looking like that. I don’t buy it, doesn’t seem that this look is an expression of his attitude. Instead it is a wished for attitude he wants to show by looking like that. These two don’t go along very well, him and his look.

bori rulez @ 05/24/2010 at 4:42 am

omfg bieber at a rock concert. wat is this world getting to. boo on people. bieder juz get outta here this world ain’t gonna listen to ur cheezy little puppy love songs.gawd.

bori rulez @ 05/24/2010 at 4:44 am

@Kells:

You are the one who needs growing up…’ says the crushing little kid who uses the celeb dorky boy’s last name

bori rulez @ 05/24/2010 at 4:47 am

@Stephanie Bieber(::
nope i don’t care if he’s young he’s still sux. wats with the mushy love songs. laaame. he’s foreva gonna stay in the little kiddy zone. so zip it kiddo

Oh.My.God, Leto looks like such a douche…

shiit they look clowns! letos try get attention so hard that even promote dorky kiddo.

Gayer than gay. Attention w/h/o/r/e.

And someone should defend Jared Leto’s Mohawk. That hair style is totally over. I would rather see Jared shave his head again and put some eyeliner. for a 58 year old guy HE LOOKS RIDICULOUS.
As for Justin Beiber he is just a passing fad.he’ll be over soon.

I don’t like bieber kid but it’s nice of Jared to say that
he’s the GREATEST
Haters Can Kiss his A#sss

noble and wise Jared

That mohawk has to go, it look ridiculous. Still love him though.
I hope that Justin Bieber thing is over soon. He seems to appear everywhere now.

Love him to death but the Mohawk has to go xDD

i love jared, he’s such an awesome guy and looks amazing for his age, he’s living his life and having fun! not too sure on the mohawk but that shows how fun a guy he is, who obviously doesn’t care about what people will say about it and for beibs, oh god no. he wont last long.

Now jared looks like a ROCKSTAR!

shannon luks better here.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All