Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Check out the new trailer for True Blood, which has its new season kick off on Sunday (June 13) @ 9PM ET/PT on HBO!

Don’t forget that HBO will host special screening events to be held in 50 theaters across the country on June 1st at Midnight/EST (9:00p.m./PT). Fans can enter to win VIP passes through a True Blood Facebook Sweepstakes, where they will be asked to register by “coming out” as either a vampire, shapeshifter, werewolf or fangbanger.

Alexander Skarsgard: New ‘True Blood’ Trailer!

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
true blood @ 05/24/2010 at 10:12 am

Love the trailer.
Thanks, Jared.

That is a very sexy scene between Anna and Alex.
Can’t wait for those two to hook up!

They cast him perfectly for True Blood. Alex does an amazing job with the character of Eric Northman.

God, I REALLY can’t wait for season 3!!! Enough with the teasing, seriously, lol! I can’t wait to know what happened to Bill, how Sookie will find him, and the werewolves, and all the vampire politics with Eric & the King… JUST CAN’T WAIT!
And WOW, Anna looks so great! I wish I had a body like hers!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 05/24/2010 at 11:06 am

how many trailer’s do they need?

Such a beautiful man!

Sorry to burst your bubble!!! @ 05/24/2010 at 11:13 am

But I DOUBT that’s actually Sookie. I think it’s the stripper and Eric is imagining that she is Sookie. There is NO WAY Sookie would be sleeping with Eric right now when her blessed Bill is missing. I’m NOT excited about that scene at all since I believe it’s a BIG FAT FAKE.

Love the other preview that was released, Sookie taking a look at Erics junk.

Thank you HBO – this totally made my morning. Luv Alex!

JJ this has been out already and what is up with the brown hair I thought Eric had blonde hair!!!

@Àlan:

THIS! That man has abs of steel. I just don’t get what he sees in Sookie.

I am actually excited to be talking about the show again and not the actors……Charlaine Harris and the books is what drawn me to the series…….Come on June 13th!!!!

Eric, Baby! But seriously folks, Alex is a tremendous actor – not just a pretty, handsome, drool worthy face.

Sookie seems to be looking at Eric’s junk too bad there is not much to look at wick wink below the waist…Hey but what I would not give to stick that in my mouth……..

@Sorry to burst your bubble!!!:

Second to that. AB isn’t that stupid that he’d give smthing that essential away. He’s aim is make fans excited and promt some speculation. Think he succeeds in every time lol

Just. Can’t. Wait. Is it June yet? So close, and yet so far.

Carla Nelson @ 05/24/2010 at 1:14 pm

I’m with you #8 when people start getting involved with other actors on the set they are limited by their other halves not to do certain scenes. If she was not with Bill she probably would do a nakedscene with him. This is the reason why you see that the script is getting away from the books because once people start going together and hanging around movie sets with those that they have a relationship jealousy occurs and so does fear. You will start to think if they had a sex scene with me and fell in love whos to say that they can’t fall in love with that person they are doing the scene with. Thats why people don’t date those that work with them on the set because you can’t perform at your best. When you are single person you can do those scenes without someone getting pissed off.

Yummy Abs! @ 05/24/2010 at 1:27 pm

@Carla Nelson: Anna and Steve are pretty mature about their relationship. Last season Alex and Anna had a naked scene together and Alex said that he opted not to use the ‘sock’ or flesh undies, feeling more comfortable instead in the buff – that as long as the other(s) in the scene are comfortable with it, he prefers to be naked instead of using the ‘modesty’ items (I believe all the other male actors on the show have said they use the ‘sock’ – Alex being the only one who’s said he prefers to go without). So if he’s done that with Anna while she was with Steve in the past, I’m sure she’s fine with it now as well. They’re actors! It’s not like they’re actually having sex.

Besides, the main actors have constantly said that nudity is not an issue to them (most of them not being from the US where nudity is more frowned upon than in Sweden, UK, Australia and New Zealand where the oft-naked actors were raised).

@Sorry to burst your bubble!!!: Agree, both their abs looks fake in the promos though.

@Alan:

Funny I guess, if you´re a 10 year old.

Even his eyes look darker.
He should go back to the brown hair. He’s so much hotter as a blond.

^ back to the blond.

just saying @ 05/24/2010 at 3:03 pm

@Alan: Of course you would, Hans.

@willow: He does have good chemistry with Paquin. More than he’s shown in any of his recent off-screen pairings.

I wonder why they never dated?

He has beady eyes.