Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Check out the new trailer for True Blood, which has its new season kick off on Sunday (June 13) @ 9PM ET/PT on HBO!

Don’t forget that HBO will host special screening events to be held in 50 theaters across the country on June 1st at Midnight/EST (9:00p.m./PT). Fans can enter to win VIP passes through a True Blood Facebook Sweepstakes, where they will be asked to register by “coming out” as either a vampire, shapeshifter, werewolf or fangbanger.

Alexander Skarsgard: New ‘True Blood’ Trailer!

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

true blood @ 05/24/2010 at 10:12 am

Love the trailer.
Thanks, Jared.

That is a very sexy scene between Anna and Alex.
Can’t wait for those two to hook up!

They cast him perfectly for True Blood. Alex does an amazing job with the character of Eric Northman.

God, I REALLY can’t wait for season 3!!! Enough with the teasing, seriously, lol! I can’t wait to know what happened to Bill, how Sookie will find him, and the werewolves, and all the vampire politics with Eric & the King… JUST CAN’T WAIT!
And WOW, Anna looks so great! I wish I had a body like hers!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 05/24/2010 at 11:06 am

how many trailer’s do they need?

Such a beautiful man!

Sorry to burst your bubble!!! @ 05/24/2010 at 11:13 am

But I DOUBT that’s actually Sookie. I think it’s the stripper and Eric is imagining that she is Sookie. There is NO WAY Sookie would be sleeping with Eric right now when her blessed Bill is missing. I’m NOT excited about that scene at all since I believe it’s a BIG FAT FAKE.

Love the other preview that was released, Sookie taking a look at Erics junk.

Thank you HBO – this totally made my morning. Luv Alex!

JJ this has been out already and what is up with the brown hair I thought Eric had blonde hair!!!

@Àlan:

THIS! That man has abs of steel. I just don’t get what he sees in Sookie.

I am actually excited to be talking about the show again and not the actors……Charlaine Harris and the books is what drawn me to the series…….Come on June 13th!!!!

Eric, Baby! But seriously folks, Alex is a tremendous actor – not just a pretty, handsome, drool worthy face.

Sookie seems to be looking at Eric’s junk too bad there is not much to look at wick wink below the waist…Hey but what I would not give to stick that in my mouth……..

@Sorry to burst your bubble!!!:

Second to that. AB isn’t that stupid that he’d give smthing that essential away. He’s aim is make fans excited and promt some speculation. Think he succeeds in every time lol

Just. Can’t. Wait. Is it June yet? So close, and yet so far.

Carla Nelson @ 05/24/2010 at 1:14 pm

I’m with you #8 when people start getting involved with other actors on the set they are limited by their other halves not to do certain scenes. If she was not with Bill she probably would do a nakedscene with him. This is the reason why you see that the script is getting away from the books because once people start going together and hanging around movie sets with those that they have a relationship jealousy occurs and so does fear. You will start to think if they had a sex scene with me and fell in love whos to say that they can’t fall in love with that person they are doing the scene with. Thats why people don’t date those that work with them on the set because you can’t perform at your best. When you are single person you can do those scenes without someone getting pissed off.

Yummy Abs! @ 05/24/2010 at 1:27 pm

@Carla Nelson: Anna and Steve are pretty mature about their relationship. Last season Alex and Anna had a naked scene together and Alex said that he opted not to use the ‘sock’ or flesh undies, feeling more comfortable instead in the buff – that as long as the other(s) in the scene are comfortable with it, he prefers to be naked instead of using the ‘modesty’ items (I believe all the other male actors on the show have said they use the ‘sock’ – Alex being the only one who’s said he prefers to go without). So if he’s done that with Anna while she was with Steve in the past, I’m sure she’s fine with it now as well. They’re actors! It’s not like they’re actually having sex.

Besides, the main actors have constantly said that nudity is not an issue to them (most of them not being from the US where nudity is more frowned upon than in Sweden, UK, Australia and New Zealand where the oft-naked actors were raised).

@Sorry to burst your bubble!!!: Agree, both their abs looks fake in the promos though.

@Alan:

Funny I guess, if you´re a 10 year old.

Even his eyes look darker.
He should go back to the brown hair. He’s so much hotter as a blond.

^ back to the blond.

just saying @ 05/24/2010 at 3:03 pm

@Alan: Of course you would, Hans.

@willow: He does have good chemistry with Paquin. More than he’s shown in any of his recent off-screen pairings.

I wonder why they never dated?

He has beady eyes.

look who's talking @ 05/24/2010 at 3:33 pm

@just saying:

Tehee, bills obsessed and paranoid bf is back on board, lol

Perhaps he decided to lay off the bleach so he did not look like his gf KB’s brother lol there is enough bleach for the two of them……….

@look who’s talking,
What are you babbling about you loco!!!

@silk
Wow, Alex and Anna do have chemistry on screen. Anna is looking fit and hot but I am not diggin the darker hair on AS but he still looks good. They are not dating because Anna P is engaged to the other hot character Bill in real life. I wonder how long that engagement will last because there rumors that Alex has a major crush on Anna? If I was her I would keep my options open lol !!!

Passingby @ 05/24/2010 at 4:42 pm

The scene where he says hello sweetheart in his car his nose looks enormus and bulbous,rounded hmm not diggin him with dark hair either…………….but stll hot non the less I have seen worse………

That man is freaking hot and AP has an amazing body.

There is so much hotness between alex and anna

alexander looks gorgeous and I’m so exited for June 13th

just doesn't do it @ 05/24/2010 at 7:33 pm

Meh. Just not feeling him any more. Bring on the other guys & Pammy, Jessica, etc. Brown hair does not a viking make. He’s really lost his appeal, IMO.

I want more!!!!

You can’t tell in this clip, but has anybody else noticed that he has a lisp?

Wow that last scene was hot! Can’t wait!

@leah:
I actually did notice a slight lisp in this clip. I think he was wearing the fangs in this scene.

S@leah:
Sorry. I meant to say that I noticed the lisp in the sneak peek video – where Sookie interrupts Eric with Yvetta in his cellar.

@A Lurker Yeah, I thought I heard it before, but I chalked it up to his accent or me just hearing things. I keep noticing it though. Even during interviews.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/25/2010 at 4:48 am

When I started watching TB I first thought, it wasn’t really interesting show… Then it got interesting – to be honest I watched it only because I thought As was hot.
Then I watched his other movies and I think he is really talaented guy – have you guys seen Generation kill for example (or Om Sara).
I think Eric is just a part fr him, but he does it good, with great acting skills and that’s why it is so appealing.
I really don’t care who he dates or what he does in his free time as long as he keeps the good work – and please make more movies mr Skarsgard!

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/25/2010 at 4:52 am

PS: And I will watch Straw dogs (as I am sure all of you will, even the people who hate KB).
Hollywood needs more descent actors, and he is one- besides he is European and he seems intelligent to me. So lets back this guy up!

getting sick and tired @ 05/25/2010 at 1:36 pm

Hi folks, there are 10 Sookie books and yet 3-4 books to come. If one season on tv covers one book, this show will last about 13-14 yrs. Isn’t it little too much? I mean the actors are aging and they will be smthng 100 yrs old when the serie is coming to end. What pisses me too, is that there are just 12 eps in season and then they make us wait. It’s sux so badly. I think that I must stop watching TB and become a fan of Vampire Diaries and Moonlight, lol. You hear me, Alan Ball!

He is a very very good looking man.I think he is a very talented actor and him and anna paquin have great chemistry together more than she does with stephen.

Bill and Sookie all the way! Alex/Eric is too hot for Sookie/Anna Paquin, who is more of a down-to-earth beauty. WHERE’S MY BILL?!

HellzBellz @ 05/30/2010 at 4:34 pm

@Samatha Bill is doing what he does best…. boring everyone to tears. Just kidding.