Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Check out the new trailer for True Blood, which has its new season kick off on Sunday (June 13) @ 9PM ET/PT on HBO!

Don’t forget that HBO will host special screening events to be held in 50 theaters across the country on June 1st at Midnight/EST (9:00p.m./PT). Fans can enter to win VIP passes through a True Blood Facebook Sweepstakes, where they will be asked to register by “coming out” as either a vampire, shapeshifter, werewolf or fangbanger.

Alexander Skarsgard: New ‘True Blood’ Trailer!

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
look who's talking @ 05/24/2010 at 3:33 pm

@just saying:

Tehee, bills obsessed and paranoid bf is back on board, lol

Perhaps he decided to lay off the bleach so he did not look like his gf KB’s brother lol there is enough bleach for the two of them……….

@look who’s talking,
What are you babbling about you loco!!!

@silk
Wow, Alex and Anna do have chemistry on screen. Anna is looking fit and hot but I am not diggin the darker hair on AS but he still looks good. They are not dating because Anna P is engaged to the other hot character Bill in real life. I wonder how long that engagement will last because there rumors that Alex has a major crush on Anna? If I was her I would keep my options open lol !!!

Passingby @ 05/24/2010 at 4:42 pm

The scene where he says hello sweetheart in his car his nose looks enormus and bulbous,rounded hmm not diggin him with dark hair either…………….but stll hot non the less I have seen worse………

That man is freaking hot and AP has an amazing body.

There is so much hotness between alex and anna

alexander looks gorgeous and I’m so exited for June 13th

just doesn't do it @ 05/24/2010 at 7:33 pm

Meh. Just not feeling him any more. Bring on the other guys & Pammy, Jessica, etc. Brown hair does not a viking make. He’s really lost his appeal, IMO.

I want more!!!!

You can’t tell in this clip, but has anybody else noticed that he has a lisp?

Wow that last scene was hot! Can’t wait!

@leah:
I actually did notice a slight lisp in this clip. I think he was wearing the fangs in this scene.

S@leah:
Sorry. I meant to say that I noticed the lisp in the sneak peek video – where Sookie interrupts Eric with Yvetta in his cellar.

@A Lurker Yeah, I thought I heard it before, but I chalked it up to his accent or me just hearing things. I keep noticing it though. Even during interviews.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/25/2010 at 4:48 am

When I started watching TB I first thought, it wasn’t really interesting show… Then it got interesting – to be honest I watched it only because I thought As was hot.
Then I watched his other movies and I think he is really talaented guy – have you guys seen Generation kill for example (or Om Sara).
I think Eric is just a part fr him, but he does it good, with great acting skills and that’s why it is so appealing.
I really don’t care who he dates or what he does in his free time as long as he keeps the good work – and please make more movies mr Skarsgard!

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/25/2010 at 4:52 am

PS: And I will watch Straw dogs (as I am sure all of you will, even the people who hate KB).
Hollywood needs more descent actors, and he is one- besides he is European and he seems intelligent to me. So lets back this guy up!

getting sick and tired @ 05/25/2010 at 1:36 pm

Hi folks, there are 10 Sookie books and yet 3-4 books to come. If one season on tv covers one book, this show will last about 13-14 yrs. Isn’t it little too much? I mean the actors are aging and they will be smthng 100 yrs old when the serie is coming to end. What pisses me too, is that there are just 12 eps in season and then they make us wait. It’s sux so badly. I think that I must stop watching TB and become a fan of Vampire Diaries and Moonlight, lol. You hear me, Alan Ball!

He is a very very good looking man.I think he is a very talented actor and him and anna paquin have great chemistry together more than she does with stephen.

Bill and Sookie all the way! Alex/Eric is too hot for Sookie/Anna Paquin, who is more of a down-to-earth beauty. WHERE’S MY BILL?!

HellzBellz @ 05/30/2010 at 4:34 pm

@Samatha Bill is doing what he does best…. boring everyone to tears. Just kidding.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All