Wentworth Miller Looks Dirty -- And Sexy!

Wentworth Miller Looks Dirty -- And Sexy!

Wentworth Miller looks dirtier — and hotter! — than ever in this new still from his upcoming movie Resident Evil: Afterlife, in theaters September 10.

In the movie, the 37-year-old former Prison Break actor will play the brother of Ali Larter and of course Milla Jovovich will be returning as heroine Alice.

Last month, Wentworth admitted that he’s “still working on his tree trunk arms.”

You can follow Milla on Twitter @MillaJovovich!

wentworth miller dirty 01
wentworth miller dirty 02
wentworth miller dirty 03
wentworth miller dirty 04
wentworth miller dirty 05

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I’d hit it… twice…

Beautiful! Can’t wait! Kiss for him <3

Wowww!!! Thanks for pics!!!! Wonderful Wentworth!!! :)

ShyGirlsMadness @ 05/24/2010 at 4:22 pm

OMG HE’S FREAKING HOT!! MY BOY STILL GOT IT GOIN ON!!

He’s lovely.

omg…he looks so yummy!

I was such a “Prison Break” junkie I was devastated when it went off the air…But I understood a person can only break out of three prisons before a show called “Prison Break” would have to end…I am so glad to see Wentworth coming out in the movies…Not a big fan of Resident Evil movies, but I will see this one cause he is in it….” Yummy Hottie”

Sweetness @ 05/24/2010 at 5:12 pm

He’s cute but he’s a one trick pony actor..doing the same Michael Scofield Prison Break face…this movie will tank.

OMG! The hottest man alive!
I love you, Went!

callmewhatever @ 05/24/2010 at 6:49 pm

My baby is back lookin sexy!

Horned Puffin @ 05/24/2010 at 7:20 pm

his uniform grey is perfectly suited for a mechanic, thumbs down for the costume… can a man with no tree trunk arms pull it off?
Hey Went here’s an idea for you, could you set up your own Official Website so you can provide your fans with your stuff, Zachary Quinto has a pretty cool site you could mold off of. Think abou it, or just have the lazy ass people, the ones that work for you, do one up for you, it’s time and I’m sure your publicist gets well paid, give them the task. Think of all the people you would make happy, get off your ass and do something.

Yummy! Can’t wait for the movie!!!!

Oh that is so easy ?
Someone said we don`t get anything about him and his work and even the RE promo was a flop and wohoo we get some pics ?
Ok here is my wish list …. latest photo of a trip to Starbuck`s and don`t tell me he stops to go there. Next point ….. rofl.
Ok thank you sooo much for the RE pics …. and don`t forget my wishlist ;-)

esther layu @ 05/24/2010 at 8:29 pm

wau, so glad to see him agian.Cant wait for his new movie…..May God bless him in everthing he does

esther layu @ 05/24/2010 at 8:33 pm

So happy to his new pictures and hope to see more of him agian…have inlove seen I have watched PB

looove him (:

Just me... @ 05/24/2010 at 9:22 pm

Ooh Dear, I’m soo happy to finaly see some new (A W E S O M E ! ! !) pictures of him, because I really missed him.

Wentworth, the words “I miss you” can not display the depths of how I care.

Words just can not explain how much I love you.

SEX!!!!! i mean SEXY!

Ohhhhhhhhhh finally new pics.Thanks so so much jj.U made my day:)
Went looks awesome as hell.I wish for him best of luck in this movie & other ones.

Dutch girl @ 05/25/2010 at 12:56 am

Good to see him!!! Nice pictures from a nice men!!!
Thanks so much!!

This is Michael Scofield all over again. Some compromise for all who crave for PB 5 LoL

Ryan Hunter @ 05/25/2010 at 2:50 am

Great new pics! Loving the Gak! I hear there are still a few more promo pics to be released a little closer to the premiere. September can’t come soon enough!!!

Oh and for those of you who didn’t like his new hair…it’s gone! ;-)

simply stunning.

I´m in loving with the Gak mostly the straps in the crotch.It bring out the manly hotness of the great actor.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All