Halle Berry is Gladiator Gorgeous

Halle Berry is Gladiator Gorgeous

Halle Berry keeps it cute and casual as she runs errands in West Hollywood on Tuesday (May 25).

The 43-year-old actress paired a grey Fluxus “Funk” top by with gladiator sandals and leggings.

On Monday, Halle was spotted moving a few home improvement items out of a storage facility in nearby Burbank.

Halle also dropped by the Jenesse Center, her charity of choice, for a meeting before the weekend began!

FYI: Halle toted around the Cleobella “Kaya Bucke” tote.

halle berry grey tshirt 01

• Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

if she’s the hottest girl on earth than I got a 12 inch slong

She looks pregnant.

I am so sick of looking at her on here, she is always mad.

HALLE IS ALWYS SO COOL AN LAID BACK, SUCH A BEAUTY

Dasiy Duck @ 05/25/2010 at 9:13 pm

Dayum beyotch be happy. You’re attractive, rich, and have the baby you always wanted. What is the problem?

Jared, please stop making chatchy lame headlines such as this, just to make it ryhme…its not cute.

she is OVER @ 05/26/2010 at 12:07 am

short fat legs ick

Frog Legs Anyone @ 05/26/2010 at 12:07 am

Gabriel can do so much better! she is short and so dumpy looking! no sleek and amazing like he is

Jealousy Ain't Cute B*tch @ 05/26/2010 at 5:30 am

I love how in “real” life she’s always super casual. She has a great collection of basics.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered @ 05/26/2010 at 6:21 am

She’s so pretty even when shes not even trying. Very cute and comfy.

She looks good as usual.
I love the way Halle strolls around entourage free. She’s not caught up in the Hollywood hype.

David Peet @ 05/26/2010 at 8:24 am

again those hot flip flops!! love it absolutely!

She look cute and casual ..Love Halle’s sandals btw.

Bad Romance @ 05/26/2010 at 4:37 pm

Love her laid back style, never over doing it.

same old thing, boring, ugly legs, and old looking, losing weight is making her look like 50cents, big knees, ugly feet, and no talent. sick of looking at this old women. no a s s

something about her feet that just gets me thinking,because there so cute and tiny,and just so perfect in any shoes,im all for the pumps she wears them well,so very sexy.vega.

Thank you for this post. Thats all I may say. You most definitely have created this homepage into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve insured so many bases.see you

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks Nonetheless I am experiencing subject with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Hi there are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

Waiter, I can’t eat this meat, it’s crawling with maggots! Quick, run to the other end of the table and grab it as it goes by!