Katie Holmes: Tom, How'd We Do Today?

Katie Holmes: Tom, How'd We Do Today?

Katie Holmes is plaid pretty as she leaves her New York City apartment on Tuesday afternoon (May 25).

Her husband, Tom Cruise, is on the June 2010 cover of Esquire, on stands June 1.

“You know, I’m married to such a special woman,” Tom shared. “Every night before we go to sleep, Kate and I look at each other and it’s like, How’d we do today?”

FYI: Katie is wearing a Juicy Couture shirtdress.

15+ pictures inside of paid pretty Katie Holmes

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Annika Hansen @ 05/25/2010 at 4:54 pm

She looks fantastic! I love that outfit and her hair looks great in that style :D

rachel bilson's mother @ 05/25/2010 at 4:55 pm

OMFG Jared how many Katie Holmes posts do we need in a day?!

wow she looks good:O.. tom’s quote was kinda cute

Annika Hansen @ 05/25/2010 at 4:59 pm

Ok so I’ve looked through the gallery photos and her hair doesn’t look as good as it does in the main pic. Still love the outfit tho.

I’m sure Tommy Girl says that each night! Does this guy actually think people are buying this bull sh i t? I mean what sort of world does he live in? I wish Katie would just run,run run the hell away from this whack job.

She’s looking so silm lately, must be all that dancing.

Love her outfit!

IT was 85 degrees in NY today so WHY IS home girl dressed like she is IN alaska, she MUST THINK SHE is a trend setter. NEW YORK is the fashion capital of the WORLD and she thinks she can wear ALL her crazy outfits around like anyone gives a F…ing Sh..T.

Her and her offensive, disgusting physcho midget husband are as batsh*it as each other.

Ugly outfit. Sour face. No more has to be said.

“How’d we do today?”

Cheese.

I hate her corny phony as$ but not as much as I detest her sickly husband.

Kaka Homely @ 05/25/2010 at 6:07 pm

How’d we do today?
Before they go to bed?? What the heck? Most of the time, they don’t even sleep in the same coast!

And it’s so grammatically incorrect! 2 simpletons barely made it through high school calling each other amazin’ and special.

Yeah really special.
A very special kind of beard.

Wow. I actually like her outfit. I’d wear it.

I just read the accompanying blurb. I think I’m going to retch.

Gee. My husband says “I love you sweetie” or “How was your day, honey” not how’d we do today. Thats just weird. Maybe he means “How’d we do convincing everyone we’re really a couple?” No need to ask Katie, Tom. I’ll tell ya. The answer is LOUSY. I have never seen a supposed “couple” with less chemistry and a woman that looks more miserable that your “wife”.

Damn JJ. How much does Cruise pay you to put him or his wifey and kid on your site 50 times a day?

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Has Been Who Never Was @ 05/25/2010 at 8:11 pm

i’m with Oprah, it’s time for Homely to go! I hope Tom gets custody.

Robinhood called @ 05/25/2010 at 8:13 pm

He wants his outfit back.

OH **** I THOUGHT IT WAS CLAY AKINS!

++Logan++ @ 05/25/2010 at 8:22 pm

I LOVE HER STYLE, SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC!

Dasiy Duck @ 05/25/2010 at 9:18 pm

“How’d we do today?” must mean how’d we do today trying to fool the world that we love each other and have a real marriage.

i like this outfit alot.

Enough to satisfy your want for them, #2.

He only posts these because you make these threads popular, #17.

@pac man

Well they are becoming more and more unpopular threads. Threads with Tom or Katie alone rarely generate more than 30-40 posts. And most of them “regulars.”

Even the posts with Suri are declining unless Katie and Tommy Girl are doing stupid parenting 101 with her (which is often).

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All