50 Cent: Skinny Scary for New Movie Role!

50 Cent: Skinny Scary for New Movie Role!

Check out these new pics of the super slimmed down 50 Cent while he was shooting upcoming movie, Things Fall Apart.

The 34-year-old actor plays a football player diagnosed with cancer.

50 Cent dropped from 214 pounds to an astonishing 160 with a liquid diet and three-hour-a-day treadmill walks for nine weeks. Wow! “I was starving,” he admitted.

Now he’s back on tour and performing, 50 says, “I’ve been eating. I’ll be back in shape in no time!”

50 cent skinny 01
50 cent skinny 02
50 cent skinny 03

A&E

looks like dmx

gotta respect the dedication though

Wow.. that is dedication. @nirvanic: he does look like DMX .. I hope he doesn’t end up sick after this geez!

okay whatever @ 05/26/2010 at 7:09 pm

yea totally agree his dedication to this movie. hope he does well in the movie too.

oh my goooooood!!!

OMG! :O

He better be a good actor! It’d be ashamed to do all that and suck.

callmewhatever @ 05/26/2010 at 7:16 pm

It better be a good movie but like you all said, I do appreciate his dedication. I always liked his personality whenever I see him in interviews, dont care for his music however.

dollhouse @ 05/26/2010 at 7:16 pm

I don’t normally care for rappers trying to be actors, but this is dedication. I commend him for his effort and I hope he gets recognized for it in some way.

Great way to fcuk up your health. Hope the check is worth it.

I used to dislike 50 Cent, but ever since I saw an interview he did on Craig Ferguson, I’ve really admired him! He’s so much more dedicated than people realize. And he’s hilarious, too! Who would’ve thought?!

He better be good.. I’d hate to see him put all this work in losing weight and not a good performance…

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 05/26/2010 at 7:43 pm

“50 Cent: Skinny Scary for New Movie Role” …so corny. ahahahahahaa..

Now that’s just freaky. Talk about dedication. He doesn’t even look like the same person.

he looks like those things from I AM LEGEND!

Is this the movie he decided to laser his tattoos away for? Very, very dedicated.

Woah, did not recognize the man!

Well i wish him all the best, if he is willing to go to extremes fo rhte role he must feel its worth it, i hope hei s smart about it, damn!

Lillie, I was thinking the SAME thing! Creepy looking.

That’s stupidity, not dedication. He was starving himself; his body and mind and exercising too much. . He’s lucky he didn’t have a heart attack. The next stupid thing would be gaining the weight back too fast and by eating the wrong foods.

++Logan++ @ 05/26/2010 at 9:14 pm

Yes that is amazing dedication. When reese witherspoon puts on 50 pounds for a movie no one says anything.

He might actually suprise us all.

wow i hope he does good in this film and hopes he gets some awards

I hope he gains weight/muscle quickly. Those pictures are scary. He honestly looks like he is dying.

Where are tattoos ?

I don’t know how good of an actor he is, and I laughed at news of him trying to become one but this? This is impressive. That takes serious dedication. Props to him for that, it couldn’t have been easy!

Wow, what a transformation! I also hope 50 will be great in the role. I’ve always liked his personality.

If he wants to be taken seriously as an actor, he should drop the stupid nickname and be known by his real, given name. Time to grown up.

This guy is just tough, he was shot nine times and survived. I don’t think you have to worry about him getting back into shape. He has charisma, I hope he keeps up with the acting and of course the music. At least he didn’t pull a “Christian Bale” slim down like for the Machinist, YIKES!

it’s like when Christian Bale lost all that weight for a movie…i hope the movie is good

He looks kind of scary. I like the fuller looking 50.

thumb up 50 I almost dint recognize him

THANKS FOR SHARING THE DIET…JUST THE ADVICE I NEEDED..
THIS IS WHY MEN ARE SO DIFFERNT THAN WOMEN

You shouldn’t do anything extreme to your body like that.

iamAWESOME @ 05/27/2010 at 8:19 am

i hope this doesn’t inspire anorexic lil btches..

Wow!! I hope this movie is amazing!!!

Would not have recognized him if the article wouldn’t have specified it was him… I do think it’s dedication though, bad or good that’s his business.

EWWWW… lets see if he can act now…

WOW that is some impressive dedication! I don’t think I could do that.

this is not dedication…..but its some type of obsession with fame and can be serious and deadly problem…..50 not smart thing to do i don’t think its healthy man.. u have enough money bro just pry for more years to be added to your life so u can enjoy what u have…instead of killing yourself for what u don’t have and trying to gain.

Wow! i was so shocked to see this. hope he gains it all back and the movie is good! this is a major sacrifice!

Shakirakitten @ 05/27/2010 at 1:55 pm

Fifty is so amazing. I am a white woman in my fifties and I love him, his music and his style. He has just displayed another part of his character that makes him even more attractive and that is dedication to his art. Amazing transformation and such a risk taker. LOVE IT!

hope he gets better, i understand its for the movie but this can also be deadly, he has a kid to think about, and i also hope he gains it back after because he looks horrible, i still love the guy, im proud that he’s landing roles and all, but got damn..

How tall is he? Because I am 160 and looks nowhere near scary thin as he is. Must be many inches over 6 feet or it got to be lot less pounds than 160.

where are the tatoos?

I hope very much the movie is worth it… i was pretty scared as i saw this picture of him… i thought he was really that sick until i red the topic!

I hope this movie does wel! That’s amazing!

Eew. gross.

@ra: He started to get them lasered off in hopes of landing more acting roles…although makeup could cover it up too because he wasn’t planning on removing his back tattoos, or so i read lol

Michael Jones @ 05/28/2010 at 4:14 am

Other actors have done it when they thought it was necessary for the part they were playing. Christian Bale and Tom Hanks immediately come to mind. If 50 Cent wants to be taken seriously as an actor, sometimes these are some of the sacrifices that have to be made.

wow! 50 cent has manorexia!

WOW WTF! i am not wow’ing about 50 cent weight lost, but are they serious?! 50 cent playing any character is the movie “Things Fall Apart” is just a disgrace. “Things Fall Apart” is an amazing novel and to put a low budget rapper, wanna be actor in any roll in that movie is just a crying shame. Hollywood has so many great African American actors, I honestly dont even want to see this movie anymore. Who did he pay to get this roll?

Hope they take him seriously as a good actor and that his doing his job quit good. Hope it won`t be for nothing and that he comes back in shape in no time.

bubblermouth @ 06/02/2010 at 11:01 am

i for one think that was really stupid 50 luked gud the way hewas,bt wateva if he wants to be dumb then let him be dumb. besides hes only hurtn himself…FOOL…N the movie better b gud n have a number 1 hit

damn fifty wtf u allready rich mann wtf u doin

dude i dont care if the movie is ****** i respect the fact u are a true hustle u made that money(100mil) for lookin that way so for sure laugh your way to the bank!!!

I agree! Love the dedication but hopefully it’s all worth it!

what the hell doo u look …….. ummm i dont eving k=now omg:o

he buggin dis movie betta be ode good since he wanna look like dat smh

he look stupid just for a movie i wouldn’t do that

damn 50 you was ugly as hell. bt everything is all gud let dem hater hate

haha looking like the the only girls he’s getting now is his hand. So dumb

check this out and leave what you think………………..

Weard or hot

Kudos to you my man is all about dedication

Thank God he din’t loose his life….and i wanta believe the project is really going go a long way into history……..Another good way to go……Love it……….;Safe recovery son…..

Anonymous @ 08/31/2010 at 8:32 am

it’s not fair baby

no affense but ppl are gonna be more amazed at this then his acting in the movie, its just a publicity stunt to get back in the game.

Took me time to understand all the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the article. It proved being pretty beneficial to me and I am positive to all of the commenters here! It’s always great when you can not just be informed, but also entertained! I’m positive you had fun writing this article.

“Come on dude, these facts* and proof* i suggest who’s posting* lol :P”

50 cent is **** n dumb i hate him

this sucks!

That is crazy how skinny he is, but great dedication

he looks like ghandi

Thank you for writing this awesome post. Keep up the great work.

Holy ****! He looks skinnier than 160. But that’s dedication yo!

Where are his tatoos?

Looks like pookie from new jack

He will be back in shape in no time. I am sure Dre can hook him up with steroids and have him buffed up 10 times faster than it took him the first time to do it.

I am sure Dre can hook him up with some steroids and have him buffed back in 1/2 the time it took him to buff up after being shot.

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

Generally I don’t read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

I must declare, as much as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a awesome grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your us your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalize so considerably. Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the subject. Think about adjusting your own belief process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.Zmarly