Britney Spears: Twitter Queen in Town!

Britney Spears: Twitter Queen in Town!

Britney Spears and her boyfriend, her former agent Jason Trawick, grab some beverages from Bel-Air Bar and Grill coffee express on Wednesday morning (May 26) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old Twitter Queen sipped on her iced coffee while Jason went for a hot beverage.

Brit can also be seen picking up a 15-piece pack of “5″ sugarfree gum in Zing/Bubblegum flavor.

10+ pictures inside of Twitter Queen Britney Spears

britney spears twitter queen 09
britney spears twitter queen 10
britney spears twitter queen 11
britney spears twitter queen 12

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Connie in Des Moines @ 05/26/2010 at 3:16 pm

She looks like an average Mom who once had a hot body and doesn’t realize she’s not a Hot 18 year old anymore.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 05/26/2010 at 3:20 pm

..can someone please post what britney does?!? ahahahaa.. all jokes aside, what does she do…
~
where’s her kids? does she control her own money yet? is her father still making her take meds to relax? is her father still in control of her life since she was unable to be?

Its not fair she the Twitter Queen when she can’t Tweet by herself..Mental Illness su*ks…Gaga Fans will put a end to her Power..Is she Rocking a Pregnancy Bump?

She looks great. Hot body and doll face <3

Tim, good point. I’m not gonna make any comments about her because I don’t know anything about her, except a few weird headlines the past few years. My question is, how is it awesome that she has the most Twitter followers when I read that an assistant or somebody does the tweeting for her? At least people like Ben Stiller, Jon Favreau, Peter Facinelli and even Ashton K do their own tweeting. Isn’t the point to “connect” with your fans, or at least to make it seem like you are connecting with them? Having your assistant take care of that kind of seems like the opposite, doesn’t it?

@Tim: Yesterday she was answering fans questions on twitter. So, you are wrond, also she is not a fame wh**e who need attention all the time. She is recording her new album, it will be release this year :)

Did she, Lauren? OK, that’s better, that’s a better use of Twitter as a publicity tool. :-)
entertainmentalley.com

to infamously cool @ 05/26/2010 at 3:36 pm

unless there has been a new development jamie spears has full financial and legal control of daughter’s life. he has the legal power to force brit to take any and all medications prescribed to her, even if it is against her will. which apparently he has done on more than once since the last time they both appeared in court.

further, this relationship with jason trawick cannot exist without the consent of jamie spears. if he wants, jamie can put an end to it even if brit objects. she cannot get married without jamie’s consent; nor can she have another child without his consent. brit is completely controlled by her father.

Her team twitts most of the time,but she does twitt herself, sporadically but she does.
It show how her popularity never fades. Even when other twitts a lot more than her people rather follow britney.
She looks curvy, toned and sexy.

@Lauren:I bet she didn’t to the typing and had someone with her..Its sad to be almost 30 and no control over your life..Gaga’s not FAKE with her fans doesn’t drive around looking for Paparazzi has better dance moves and doesn’t Lip Sync.She put Christina out to pasture Britney next..GAGA THE QUEEN PERIOD.

she never tweets its her people who tweet for her

Gackt~fan @ 05/26/2010 at 3:44 pm

Can’t wait for her new album! I believe her new single wil be released on july/august <3
I’m glad Britwick is alive!

@TIM: Britney has a very personal style when writing to her fans , we can tell it was her. “doesn’t drive around looking for Paparazz” Are you kidding me? She goes out wearing only underwear,with a giant lobster hat , etc… Gaga is the one who loves attention, Britney is always hiding and when she does come out she goes whitout make-up and with simple clothes ,almost like saying ” go away , there is nothing here to see”.
I don’t even know why you brought lady Gaga to this post, but it’s sad that yo believe its a “battle” in the music, I believe music is for fun.

@Lauren:
without*
I don’t even know why you brought lady Gaga to this post, but it’s sad that you believe its a “battle” in the music scene, I believe music is for fun.

My word!!! she actually has a bra on.

Caty - Dara @ 05/26/2010 at 3:59 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: Britney is finishing the recording process of her new album.
I am very anxious , there is nothing in pop music right now that I like, besides some korean/japanese songs, I hope Britney can show why U.S.A. is country of the King And the Queen of POP. Also, Britney said on twitter that she would love to duet with Robbie Williams, is it happens I will be so happy!

Sarah Palin @ 05/26/2010 at 4:06 pm

Why she come out the house like that?.

She looks very sexy. Her boyfriend is fug!

Megan fox rocks @ 05/26/2010 at 4:21 pm

she looks good

Beautiful! I love her =)

She needs to get her brain clean! She’s still the most naive thing that has ever exist, she thinks that everyone feels that way she feels. She has done just every mistake and has ruined herself in everyway dirrty way that exist just to fullfiel her crazy sick selfishness! Now she thinks everything can be like it was once before all her mistakes.
If you do any mistake in your life than everything is different for the rest of your life, it will never be like it was once! I think she dont understand this, although she can see her crazy dirrty self in every picture in internet and everywhere! Her brain is very misterious and cloudy to some people but she dont get it in her brain! For her everything has to be right again as soon as she has taken her revenge though her crazy way! She dont realize that she just disgust people with her behaviour! I just feel bad for her kids they will never have an educated mother to teach them something or to be strong in bad days. I think she just needed some unguilty people to ruin also their lives and to fullfiel her crazy selfishness as she brought her kids to the world, at that time she just coudnt start anything else with herself! I dont think they will understand any of her mistakes and behaviour, they could get dazed through her past life!

Britney is the best! We love You!

Monsters we have a new job. Take down Britney!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All