Gerard Butler: Playing In Paris

Gerard Butler: Playing In Paris

Gerard Butler chats with a friend while checking his cellphone in Paris, France on Tuesday (May 25).

Last week, there was some speculation that the 40-year-old Scottish actor may be a top contender to the remake of A Star Is Born.

The 1954 classic is about a dwindling movie star that helps a young actress rise to fame. According to the LA Times, Russell Crowe was once considered for the lead role, while Beyonce is rumored to play the rising star. However, since no offer has been made to Russell, Warner Bros. is considering other options for the lead role with Gerry on the list.

gerard butler playing paris 01
gerard butler playing paris 02
gerard butler playing paris 03

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

2,245 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 790 » Show All
redOctober @ 05/26/2010 at 1:57 pm

Hi Alan, welcome to Paris.

That friend is Gerry’s manager/producing partner, Alan Siegel. Loving the cargo pants! Kind of wish he hadn’t colored over the graying hair but maybe it’s for his next role in Machine Gun Preacher.
entertainmentalley.com

Meeting Horseface? @ 05/26/2010 at 2:09 pm

So he’s in Paris. Wonder if he’ll hook up with Laurie again…

I see his assistant isn’t his stylist… Did he roll a homeless guy for that shirt?…

gossiphound @ 05/26/2010 at 2:10 pm

Does the fact JJ is mentioning A Star is Born remake mean this is something being seriously considered?

gossiphound @ 05/26/2010 at 2:11 pm

He definitely washed that gray right out of his hair. LOL. Too bad.

I’m sorry, I just can’t stop laughing at that shirt. It is probably really expensive and looks like… well… sh!t.
Damn he is a fine looking man who is fashion challenged isn’t he?

Gerard Butler is a *********.

gossiphound @ 05/26/2010 at 2:13 pm

@Meeting Horseface?: Well if her ratings on her new show need some pumping.

@gossiphound:
No I don’t think so. I just think that JJ reads our posts for more news. hehe

long time lurker @ 05/26/2010 at 2:15 pm

@ Manny
Fashion challenged is a kind way of putting it. His sartorial disasters do make me smile though

Stinkylouise @ 05/26/2010 at 2:16 pm

Looks good. Too bad about the hair.
And I think Alan may be more frightening in profile.LOL!

@long time lurker:
I can just see him digging through a dufflebag… “I’ve worn this one and this one and this one… wait what is this ball here? Oh yeah, I haven’t been seen in this one yet…”
And no I’m not talking about randoms he has picked up on the streets… his shirts. LMAO

@Manny:

“Did he roll a homeless guy for that shirt?”

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Perhaps Blonde Assistant doesn’t do his packing for him. He may be a “crammer” instead of a neat packer.

Perhaps “rumpled” is his way of seeming endearing…and not just “I pulled out the first clean stuff I could find”

And, all of those open buttons…makes me think of Lindsay Lohan’s blouse at her hearing on Monday…

Oscar Wilde @ 05/26/2010 at 2:19 pm

If the script is good I’d love to see G in that role. However I am not sure about Byounce though.

Does GB always have to show his chest and chest hair like that? He looks like a dam* player (and he is one so I guess it’s appropriate, LOL)

redOctober @ 05/26/2010 at 2:21 pm

….bad choice of t-shirt….possible remake…..no natural grey hair…… : (

@sophie:
I think he has to keep the shirt unbuttoned like that so he can admire his chest hair in windows as he is walking by… or maybe he is just turned on by his own chest hair… hehehe wouldn’t surprise me. :)

@Manny:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I do hope Blonde Assistant reads all of these posts and get a chuckle out of them.

BA sits in front of laptop rocking back and forth and laughing so hard she can scarcely breathe:

Gerry to BA: “Hey, what’s so funny? Let me see!”

BA snaps laptop shut. “Uh, nothing…” Hands him a cupcake as a distraction.

What made my heart start pounding today has to do with rumers I heard about things that are going to happen here next month. This time it’s going to be fast and deadly. I hope my source is wrong.

@Nuts:
That is soooo true. A cupcake will always distract that man.
So shall we name Blonde Assistant “BloAss” … catchy huh? hehe

@she:
Cool… is it a fashion assassination? Gerry’s new rolled-in-a-ball but ready-to-wear line?
@Nuts… poor BloAss… things could be worse. She could be Russell Brand’s assistant. ;)

@she:

Translation? Something to do with Gerry…or a world calamity?

gossiphound @ 05/26/2010 at 2:33 pm

I just posted this at the old thread so forgive me, from a blog commenting on one of the Cannes threads here:

“He’s probably hitting up all the big wigs for money for Evil Twins productions. He always looks like a homeless person who stumbled upon a party. Really JJ?”

Give the assistant a nice nickname – Wonder Woman?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 790 » Show All