Lindsay Lohan: Blonde Hair for a New Start!

Lindsay Lohan: Blonde Hair for a New Start!

Lindsay Lohan shows off her newly blonde locks after bleaching her hair at the Andy LeCompte salon on Tuesday (May 25) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Over the weekend, the 23-year-old starlet had noticeably darker hair while promoting a new film in Cannes.

On Monday, a judge ordered Lindsay to wear a SCRAM alcohol monitoring bracelet, to attend weekly alcohol education classes and to submit to random drug tests.

20+ pictures inside of Lindsay Lohan‘s newly blonde hair…

lindsay lohan blonde 01
lindsay lohan blonde 15
lindsay lohan blonde 16
lindsay lohan blonde 17
lindsay lohan blonde 18
lindsay lohan blonde 19
lindsay lohan blonde 20

It doesn’t really make a difference. She still looks baked.

GossipGirl @ 05/26/2010 at 12:11 pm

Newer lips too….

@GossipGirl: I noticed her big upper lip in the courtroom the other day. She looks ridiculous.

African Girl @ 05/26/2010 at 12:29 pm

What new film was she promoting? Last I read, no one would hire her.

Eric Shinn @ 05/26/2010 at 12:30 pm

At least the curtains will now match the carpet!!!!!

i have some strange feeling that with all this dying of the hair this girl does….her hair is going to fall out soon!

First of all, she looks like Michael Jackson. Second, it looks like she is drinking kambucha which states on the bottle that there is a small amount of alcohol in it. She’s gonna use this as an excuse. And thirdly, if she claims she is playing Linda Lovelace, wasn’t Linda Lovelace a brunette?

oh, and 23 years old??! I’m going to be 44 this weekend and believe I look younger then her. She has aged like Judy Garland did due to prescription drugs. Better off hitting the bottle only.

Butter_Fly @ 05/26/2010 at 12:59 pm

She is gorgeous when she has her natural red hair, why does she always have to dye it blonde?

I didn’t see any press of her “promoting” anything in Cannes. All I saw was paparzzi coverage. Either she promoted nothing or people don’t care enough to report on that aspect of her life because she’s been out of the acting scene for too long.

@zaraaaa: Is that her real hair? I mean, all of it? Is it really that long or does she add extensions to it? ANYWAY, I think she looks so beautiful with her natural red hair. It’s a shame she always dye it blonde thinking she looks good. She looks awful. Red-heads look good with red hair! Not blonde hair. Brunette could look good but is still ugly compared to the red hair! Ugh. She needs to understand that. GO BACK TO THE NATURAL RED HAIR LINDSAY. You’d look good. Blonde makes you look washed out and nasty, sorry.

quack quack @ 05/26/2010 at 1:15 pm

obviously she has no idea how idiotic that protruding lip thing she’s doing looks. *rolls eyes*

she should just leave it red, looks bettr..

she looks so good love her

She looks like Kate Bosworth….
I think she looks good.

Lucky Charm @ 05/26/2010 at 2:47 pm

Does she think the chemicals from bleaching her hair blonde will cover the chemicals (drugs) in her sytem when she gets drug and alcohol tested? This is not, and never has been, a good look for her. I agree with the other posters, she needs to go back to her natural red (and the same with Nicole Kidman, she looks beautiful with her red hair).

Can we just stop with the LiLo updates…..SO sick of this girl; used to be a fan and really wanted to see her turn her life around but now I just dont care to updated regularly on a girl who is so messed up

@im mom: let’s get real for a second MJ looks better than her (RIP)

It is going to take a heck of a lot more than a change of haircolor to give her a new start.

Well, everyone knows that blonde goes well w/monitoring anklets.

The only new thing she working on is a new bottle of pills.

retrobanana @ 05/26/2010 at 4:02 pm

yikes!

not the blonde again she dose not suit blonde

mika_says_hi @ 05/26/2010 at 5:14 pm

looks like rachel uchitel

@im mom:
lilo may have her issues but at your age of 44 you are really immature to be hating on someone so much younger. peace.

Why are people even still writing about her? Her career is over and she’s such a horrible influence on the younger generation.

shes totally drinking KOMBUCHA, which has trace amounts of alcohol in it. oh lindsay.

Amber-louise @ 05/26/2010 at 7:12 pm

Her hair will fall out soon. Her hairline is already receding to the point she looks bald when it’s pulled back. I don’t foresee a comeback in her near future or ever. Her face is really badly wrinkled too.

@RJ: You’re really cool. Who said I am hating on her? And by the way, 44 is the new 30.

@Jeff: I’m with you there. Her court drama is over, there’s no need to post about her. I wish the cameras would just leave her alone. Not for her sake, but for everyone else’s. The only role she can get at this point would be Celebrity Rehab and I think even that would be a MAYBE. Her career died a LONG time ago!

I love me some Lindsay but her lips are looking quacky.
Love that bish.

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 05/27/2010 at 3:32 pm

She probably is dumb enough to think that dying her hair will get rid of the traces of drugs, but they test the root of the hair, I think, not the strands. And I totally believe that she’s trying to cover up booze by drinking this crap. But I doubt the judge will find that amusing. She was told “NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS” and the judge will hopefully hold her accountable because she’s obviously able to read and the label clearly states it has alcohol in it. I hope the judge smacks her azzzz for this.

kathybxoxo @ 05/28/2010 at 1:09 pm

her hair looks amazual!!! cute caj outfit too!

I think it is sad that people take this and make it more than it is. Who cares if she makes money for speeches and gets support. At least she is supporting her child and not living off tax dollars. I do not agree with not talking to your kids but as a mother of teenagers I understand how it could happen. Sometimes you think you know all there is to know about your kids and make mistakes. I think the Palin’s are more typical than some admit and a seemingly good family. We all have secrets, we all make mistakes. I find it sad that people take shots and say such nasty things of others when they should be looking towards their own lives. It says allot about the kind of person behind the computer in my opinions and I feel sorry for some of you.

At least the curtains will now match the carpet!!!!!