Alicia Keys: Pregnant... And Engaged!

Alicia Keys: Pregnant... And Engaged!

Alicia Keys and her longtime love, super producer Swizz Beatz, are expecting their first child together, JustJared.com can confirm.

Alicia, 29, and Swizz, 31, are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year.

Alicia is currently on her Freedom Tour in Europe. Earlier today, she performed at the Keep A Child Alive Black Ball held at London’s St John’s, Smith Square.

Swizz, 31, has two sons from previous relationships.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Congrats!! I can’t believe they actually confirmed it. She’s so private usually.

Yay! Congrats, Alicia! :)

i know this do not have anything to do with this but there is a very funny with Zac Efron rapping at UCLA college here it is:

Cristobal @ 05/27/2010 at 9:32 pm

I knew it. Congrats to her.

Oh Alicia what have you gotten yourself into?

Swizz has three kids by three different women I believe. Tsk tsk. Well hopefully he’ll do right by Alicia. Congrats to them on their engagement and baby. I hope the child is healthy.

baby mama#3…typical no surprise at all.

Heard he cheated on his last two girlfriends… good luck Alicia.

Yayy congrats. I adore Alicia Keys, she’s is one hell of a woman and artist. Hope she has a healthy pregnancy :)

That ish was too obvious. She coulda done better, but congrats too her all the same..

I hope the same for a healthy pregnancy for Alicia as a loss of an unborn child is devastating to any woman emotionally and spiritually and it isn’t like it was in the old days when management and studios could hide a loss as was done with Joanne Woodward when she miscarried her & Paul Newman’s first child on their honeymoon six weeks before she won the academy award for best actress in a leading role which was hidden by the studios sitting them in the balcony of the pantages theater instead of the orchestra pit where most of the big nominees sit and also by the dark coloring of her taffeta ball-gown that she made herself by the way

She’s going to marry a nose.

waffle bowl @ 05/27/2010 at 10:18 pm

I’m happy for her, hope the baby turns out healthy and stuff… but I still think she could SO much better than Swizz Beatz. I don’t like him, he seems quite shady to me.

isn’t he still married?

whistleblower @ 05/27/2010 at 10:36 pm

His divorce was finalized 3 weeks ago. SMDH

She is beautiful and I wish them all the best. Still, I wish she wouldn’t have homewrecked.

These steps are typical of Hollywood relationships: start dating when you break up rather than when your divorce is finalized, and then make an official statement about your relationship once your divorce is over.

We don’t know why Swizz broke up with Mashonda (his wife) or at what point he and Alicia Keys got together (before or after he broke up with her). Let’s just hope he makes good on his promises to her because he may or may not be a cheating dog, but everyone is capable of change.

*his ex wife…whoops. Alicia Keys is now on the verge of wife.

Am I the only one who thought she was gay?

wasn’t she dating somebody else? kerry or something?

it’s typical for women such as alicia who grew up without a father in the home to pick bad men.
even if he doesn’t divorce her later, he most likely still will sleep with girls on the side much like jay z, and she will take it, much like beyonce.
it’s a never ending cycle.

She still could be gay.. people way back in the 40′s on would marry someone to save their image. She could of gotten pregs through a tube. And if not she is a snake for going after a married man

nicci # 3 your comment was so random and offtopic that it made me laugh :) so I gave you a thumbs up
Courtney #12 Even though old school Hollywood is way before my time I like to read and hear about it, they didn’t play back in the day! So I gave you a thumbs up :)
I hope the baby is healthy and is a blessing to their lives even though their whole situation is messy. I thought Alicia liked kittens.

Didn’t know she was that trashy. Didn’t they get together when he was still married? Pathetic. Whatever. Don’t care to listen to people who do that crap, but I hope she has a healthy pregnancy anyway.

i hope this baby is born retarded

I don’t know why these women keep falling for these Negro’s with all these kids. She has no morals and her black daddy left her White Mama i should have known, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I don’t know why any woman would involve herself with a man who has children. I don’t care if you have money. If you aint there when they get up in the morning then what the hell does that child need you for.

@:

Finally read a comment which fits these two people. Again for those who are giggling and saying “Congrats” Congrats on what? The fact that Alicia Keys is that same type of trash or **** like the women who sleep with Tiger woods? People this lady is partly responsible for breaking up a marriage, don’t give me the comment “You can’t break up someone’s marriage” Oh, yes you can. If Mr. No Good Husband and Daddy wanted to leave his family then Miss. **** should have waited until he did that before she ever slept with him, becoming pregnant and than trying to get married. Like Mashonda his wife stated. They had no respect for her as a women, her child or their family arrangement. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU WHO THINK NOTHING OF THEIR ACTION AS BEING DEGRADING.

I hope she gets what she deserves, a man who is going to walk out on her and her child the same way he has done his previous children. I have no respect for you Alicia Keys nor your no good sleep around fool.

I always thought she was gay. Oh well, congrats Alicia!

Scary that someone who calls himself “Swizz Beatz” can procreate.

@Deedz: LOL I can’t tell you how funny that comment is.

He looks like a cartoon character…what the hell does she see in him.

So disappointing! Alicia is too good for that crap..he has 2 kids with previous relationships, who is to say that they will work out? She needs a better man then that, one who sticks around..plus they aren’t even married..i mean i know people in america do this all the time but not Alicia KEYS!!! come on now wtf she is one person in the music industry that paves the way and sets a good example for girls out there not living in the best surroundings..this just gives them another excuse to go get pregnant! still love alicia but damnnn……..

I hope the baby looks like her.:|

She’ll be a single mother like her mom.

i adore her,i’m happy she is having baby,but she deserved better man…hope he will never hurt her

Well, Well. She broke up his marriage, there is a 3 year old child involved, they have been together since 2008. His little boy was how old at that time? Does he not like a woman’s body after she gives birth? She is 4 months pregnant. Watch out Alicia, a year from now he might pull the same stunt on you with a younger woman. Guess because he is a “player” the rules are different for them than they were for Brad and Angelina.

i swear i thought she was a lesbian, i was gon try t get with her…..lol…. seriously i was… Congrats but i was a little upset cause i wanted to be her boo…lol..

@Dasiy:

For her sake I hope it works because she’s really gotten into a mess with this one.

For all those who dissed Jared yesterday, don’t you look like fools! Talkin about the belt being a fashion statement, etc., etc.

You go Jared!!

you guys are forgetting that this has gone on in the industry for decades I’ve given two well documented examples what your going to overlook those just because both of the actresses mentioned have won an oscar and been nominated at least once again after actually Ms Woodward was nominated 3 more times following her win right 1968 given in April 1969 Katherine Hepburn & Barbra Streisand won the only tie in oscar history so far 1973 given April 2nd 1974 Glenda Jackson won and 1990 Given March 25th 1991 Kathy Bates Won

congrats to them a child is always a blessing

@waffle bowl:

Seems shady? He IS shady! Man can’t keep his d**k in his pants! Cheated on all his girlfriends and his wives. Man is a creep and he’s ugly as hell to boot. Don’t get why any woman would want that man on top of them. YUCK!!!

@Kirsten:

She didn’t homewreck, he was never loyal to any of the women he went out with. He’s like a dog in heat 24/7. His wife knew he was messing around and dumped his ass!

@Courtney:

Courtney: I’m not saying this because I agree with their actions, but Hepburn never married Spencer. Spencer was Roman Catholic and would NEVER divorce his wife. His wife knew about Katherine and Spencer. Katherine was the love of Spencer’s life, he just couldn’t have her the way he would have liked. There was a reporter at that time who asked Spencer’s wife why she tolerated the romance. She did not comment and never did. Class Act! Not like today’s women who go on TV shows, or call reporters to give them all their ‘dirty’ laundry. There is no class in our society. No class at all.

yah, he has babies with two other women. get a clue.

the mistake females make is in thinking she is “the one”.

already see the train wreck.

Yal some HATERS! lol. Bunch of bitter women, you can’t get a man so you hatin lol. At least she got someone to marry her, unlike most of you.. you get the babies and no ring

HOMEWRECKER= ALICIA @ 05/28/2010 at 4:18 pm

UM, you guys DO know that Alicia stole him away from his wife/family, right???
She was working late nights on her album with him and went in for the kill.
Don;t champion this HOMEWRECKER.

He cheated on his wife with Alicia. Very tacky of them both. I have lost all respect for her.

I’m so glad she didn’t pull a J. Lo or Christina Aguilera, they kept it quiet until they were bigger than a house!

Smart girl!

can we talk @ 05/28/2010 at 5:53 pm

Ugliest man alive.

Hmmm, let’s see. Your beautiful, talented, and loaded.

So what do you do?

Hook up with a married man who has three kids by three different women, and get pregnant by him, of course!

Nice going Alicia.

a reallist @ 05/28/2010 at 7:53 pm

Congratulations to Alicia. I love that girl.

a reallist @ 05/28/2010 at 7:56 pm

#57… Grow the hell up. He has TWO sons. And he is NOT married. You fool.

I hope he isn’t another Bobby Brown/Look at Whitney.

Congrats to her but she could have found a better man than Swizz Beatz!

Lovely, talented and cool, congratulations Alicia Keys!

Divine Goddess @ 05/29/2010 at 1:08 am

@HOMEWRECKER= ALICIA: how did she “steal” him? men cannot be stolen. they choose were they want to be. and obviously he did not want to be with his ex and currently wants alicia. besides didn’t she get with him after he separated from his wife? if so, she’s not a homewrecker

She could do so much better but congrats.

she is a lesbo and frequents ATL lesbian clubs maybe she pulles switch
she did steal swiss away – she is a homewrecker sorry

Two hos. That poor baby!

gay talk is all anybody do right now.

I wonder how happy his wife and children are?!! Why is everyone so happy for home wrecking Alicia??? I hope she understands Karma. She helped to destroy someone else marriage and family. She better not be surprised if some little home wrecking strumpet comes along and takes that big nosed, philandering, sorry excuse for a husband and father away from her as well. They disgust me.

just cuz a person doesnt where a dress and talk about her private relationship doesnt mean she is gay

AleeshazaSkeeza @ 05/30/2010 at 7:43 pm

@julie:

Oh WOW- I THOUGHT Alicia Keys had some class, but she is just another dumb-azz TRAMP who will spread her legs for the first sweet talking married man who sniffs her out. Pure de TRASH. When that sneaky-azz nigga gets tired of poppin her in her tail (which will be REAL SOON, no doubt), she will REALLY experience some KARMA.

AleeshazaSkeeza @ 05/30/2010 at 7:53 pm

@Karma:

Thank You. I could’nt have said it better! People like them make me sick..they do not care if they upset/destroy other lives as long as their cheating behinds are happy. hmpf….

WOW! Why would any woman want to be with a man who was cheating on his wife when he got you pregnant? Now you are going to become the next victim and marry him. I thought Alisha was more intelligent than that.

@#21 die in hell u sick *******. i hope she has a healthy pregnancy and a happy marrige

Iam real happy for Alicia she my idol and y role modle if she wants to have a baby by swizz iam behind her 100% no matter what anybody say congrats alicia i hope u have a wonderful life and i know ur child is going to turn out a beautiful child i hope the best for you and have a great life the one and only alicia one and only fan tooka