Hugh Jackman Rides The Subway!!!

Hugh Jackman Rides The Subway!!!

Hugh Jackman takes his adorable daughter Ava and son Oscar on the “1″ line during a subway ride on the West Side of New York City on Thursday (May 27).

How awesome is it that HUGH JACKMAN rides the subway?! Super awesome. Just like Mayor Bloomberg!

The day before, he and his wife Deborra Lee Furness took the kids on a morning scooter ride around the city.

10+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman riding the subway like a true New Yorker…

hugh jackman subway 01
hugh jackman subway 10
hugh jackman subway 11
hugh jackman subway 12
hugh jackman subway 13

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He is a such a cool and down to earth person, wonderful actor, wonderful family.

theoonethatlovesrihrih @ 05/28/2010 at 8:20 am

this is t00 coool

How awesome is it that HUGH JACKMAN rides the subway?!
jared, you suck

Made me smile. Big bro got his little sis’s back with a death stare at the paps. The eyes say “Come near my sis and I’ll put a hurt on you.” ;-)

Well, swarms of Parasites…ops, Paparazzis I mean, have stalked again not only an Australian citizen and his two children during a common, daily situation, but have annoyed all the other subway’s passengers…congatulation!
Hugh Jackman is unquestionably a normal person like any other, it’s a given also if following him every day all days even if he goes to the toilet, nothing to hide, nothing to see…

little girl is just too cute, “tingue show” to the paps aawwww.
Like Hugh said in one interview, she likes the paps and has so much fun, while Oscar is just hating them. He looks annoyed. Great that Hugh and Deb act like John Doe, very down to earth and grounded.
Ava is always smiling and looks like a happy girl. Oscar, wel,l not so much when papped, but I imagine him being very protective towards his little sister. It’s pleasant to see a high profile celeb couple act like real human beings, without any sign of arrogance.

poor Hugh.... @ 05/28/2010 at 8:46 am

I know Hugh loves his wife but you would think she could at least make an
effort to look at bit better by wearing nicer clothes…….she’s ALWAYS wears
the same cheap looking black t-shirts with no bra and looks like some bag lady…..embarrassing!!!

Land That @ 05/28/2010 at 9:02 am

I dont see his wife. Do you? I think she’s a cover.

Isn’t a ‘cover: http://www.trumpetevents.com/hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness Gossip tabloids are not Bible. People should be known in person before sentencing.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 05/28/2010 at 9:13 am

…hugh’s actually one of the coolest new yorkers. people here love him. he’s always so fcuking nice and polite to everyone! and that’s rare for a celebrity. i’ve seen him numerous times, mostly at hudson river park, and he always looks like he’s in a good mood.

chin can't act @ 05/28/2010 at 9:14 am

poor Hugh…. @ 05/28/2010 at 8:46 am

why is look so important? they are not at a RC event. some people love to dress up just to pick up their newspaper like victoria beckman & other are not.

That is cool . There are quite a few celebs who do ride them.

@Land That:

she’s in the third pic.
And why the hell should she dress up when going for a scooter ride? He’s looking causal too, would be ridiculous if she would doll up.

Celeb.Girl @ 05/28/2010 at 10:15 am

I love Hugh and his family. His wife is just great the way she is and she is pretty and SMART, which is more than the people that down her. I love that he loves her the way she is. Nothing wrong with her at all, Not PLASTIC as most Hollywood is……!

They are the coolest family, and nicest couple. I have seen them too and they are nice, down to earth, normal people. Always a smile, and something nice to say to everyone. Good job Hugh Jackman. Here is a man who has made a wonderful name for himself through talent, and being nice. How refreshing is that!

I think it´s so cool that he is doing that :) I mean, he could also say something líke: “I want on the other side and the subway is dirty, so I´ll take my private jet” (I dont know if he has something like that… :D) But Paris Hilton wouldn´t do that :D

He seems like a wonderful daddy.
They seem to be an amazing family, I’m glad for them.

AH. I LOVE this.

Hugh is absolutely cool!!!

this poor man is constantly being invaded by you guys and TMZ. And he is always gracious. I think they are waiting for him to snap at them for invading the privacy of the kids but he won’t do that because he knows they will make his life hell. Poor man, poor kids. They deserve to be left alone. by you guys always snapping his pics you put him and these kids at risk. Shame on you.Leave him alone.

I love the fact that the ONLY pictures you see of Hugh Jackman are while he’s carrying his daughter Ava on his shoulders, or playing with his son,
or kissing his wife, etc. No scandals, no perversions, no photo where he’s drunk or drugged, no act of violence against photographers like Russel Crowe, although he would have every reason to be angry.

IT’S FUNNY THAT HE TOOK THEM TO CHRISTOPHER STREET IN MANHATTAN. HAHAHAHAHA IS THAT WHERE HE’S HANGING OUT THESE DAYS WITH THE KIDDIES!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA I ALSO HEARD THE THE BACK ALLEYS, CANALS AND PARKING LOTS IN VENICE, ITALY ARE LOVEY THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!! HAHAHA MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD HIT UP THE JACKMAN UP FOR A REAL CHOO CHOO RIDE!!!!!! HAHAHA LET’S ALL RIDE THAT TRAIN!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
THE LOOSE CABOOSE AT THE HOME DEPOT HAHAHAHAHA

Hugh is like the awesomest guy ^_^! I love him! Bless him and his lovely family!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All