Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard keeps it casual sexy in a tee and jeans as he chats on the phone on Saturday (May 29) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 33-year-old Swedish actor recently talked about his vampire character hating on werewolves.

“Eric hates them,” Alex told USA Today. “In his opinion, werewolves are very primitive, stupid, disgusting, not sophisticated. After a while, you’ll find out there’s a deeper reason he hates them.”

Alex‘s girlfriend, Kate Bosworth, recently shot a new comedy short with Richard Gere and 30 Rock star Jack McBrayer.

More pics at X17!

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Hair plugs…stat

OMG has he lost A LOT of weight or is it just me?????

Isn’t he going to have his long hair in this year’s True Blood?

Oh Alex u tease with ur low cut top! Gotta love askars!! Ooooh all the haters are gonna rip me apart but whatever!! cannot wait for June 13th!!

true blood @ 05/30/2010 at 8:44 pm

Alex looks tired but good.
Thanks, Jared.

he is starting to bald.

HellzBellz @ 05/30/2010 at 9:28 pm

Alex looks great. He has his father’s hairline. Only the Bill Lovers wish he were going bald. LOL

He’s so boring I can’t stand him.

darkbloodyvamp @ 05/30/2010 at 9:56 pm

The guy is NOT attractive at all especially the hair, flood pants (doesn’t wear pants well) and hunched over. Sexy NOT! Oh and why is this news?

well duh... @ 05/30/2010 at 10:08 pm

what the heck happened to him.. it looks like he aged ten years in the past 6 months or so… bosworth must be sucking the life out of him, she’s the vampire not him..lol

I love Alex, don’t get me wrong. BUT, he’s dressing worse and worse. Those brown shoes are hideous with his black slacks and white T. Plus, he has no socks on with leather shoes…ewww.

do people really find him attractive ? are you serious people ? lol not one thing i can see

the shows may be hideous but no one can deny how LARGE they are LOL

I meant shoes LOL

dang I say the man has big azz feet and get a negative rating LOL

@darkbloodyvamp… you are the ranting Bill Lover psycho who has been asked to leave sites. Even though you did not rant here… I’ve seen them and you needs meds.

It is funny how all the Bill lovers comes crawling from underneath some rock out in the woods, just for some hatin. They really are crafty, you gotta love them! *read with sarcasm*

I love how you assume all the negative comments are from Bill lovers.

I might be generalizing but I’m 75% right…

@Idiots: What are you talking about? DarkBloodyVamp didn’t even mention a character on a tv show… They talked about Alex and how he doesn’t look to hot in that getup.

darkbloodyvamp @ 05/30/2010 at 11:13 pm

@Idiots: Just because I find him unattractive and question why him walking around makes the news on this site means I cannot make the statement? I’m AS entitled to speak my opinion as you.

Skeidi? Skarstag? @ 05/31/2010 at 12:50 am

OMG, did X17 find Alex Skarsgard outside the Chateau Marmont? What were the odds? There’s no hiding from them. Heidi Montag is single now so he has a shot at his dream girl. Heidi is as big a famewhore as Kate Bosworth, but she gets mag covers.

@S:

Oh id ad those 25 % too.

@HellzBellz: “Alex looks great. He has his father’s hairline.” HOW STUPID ARE YOU, HellzBellz?! Isn’t his father a 60 year old senior citizen? You think it’s a good thing that Alex has the hairline of an old man?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All