Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard keeps it casual sexy in a tee and jeans as he chats on the phone on Saturday (May 29) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 33-year-old Swedish actor recently talked about his vampire character hating on werewolves.

“Eric hates them,” Alex told USA Today. “In his opinion, werewolves are very primitive, stupid, disgusting, not sophisticated. After a while, you’ll find out there’s a deeper reason he hates them.”

Alex‘s girlfriend, Kate Bosworth, recently shot a new comedy short with Richard Gere and 30 Rock star Jack McBrayer.

More pics at X17!

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Hair plugs…stat

OMG has he lost A LOT of weight or is it just me?????

Isn’t he going to have his long hair in this year’s True Blood?

Oh Alex u tease with ur low cut top! Gotta love askars!! Ooooh all the haters are gonna rip me apart but whatever!! cannot wait for June 13th!!

true blood @ 05/30/2010 at 8:44 pm

Alex looks tired but good.
Thanks, Jared.

he is starting to bald.

HellzBellz @ 05/30/2010 at 9:28 pm

Alex looks great. He has his father’s hairline. Only the Bill Lovers wish he were going bald. LOL

He’s so boring I can’t stand him.

darkbloodyvamp @ 05/30/2010 at 9:56 pm

The guy is NOT attractive at all especially the hair, flood pants (doesn’t wear pants well) and hunched over. Sexy NOT! Oh and why is this news?

well duh... @ 05/30/2010 at 10:08 pm

what the heck happened to him.. it looks like he aged ten years in the past 6 months or so… bosworth must be sucking the life out of him, she’s the vampire not him..lol

I love Alex, don’t get me wrong. BUT, he’s dressing worse and worse. Those brown shoes are hideous with his black slacks and white T. Plus, he has no socks on with leather shoes…ewww.

do people really find him attractive ? are you serious people ? lol not one thing i can see

the shows may be hideous but no one can deny how LARGE they are LOL

I meant shoes LOL

dang I say the man has big azz feet and get a negative rating LOL

@darkbloodyvamp… you are the ranting Bill Lover psycho who has been asked to leave sites. Even though you did not rant here… I’ve seen them and you needs meds.

It is funny how all the Bill lovers comes crawling from underneath some rock out in the woods, just for some hatin. They really are crafty, you gotta love them! *read with sarcasm*

I love how you assume all the negative comments are from Bill lovers.

I might be generalizing but I’m 75% right…

@Idiots: What are you talking about? DarkBloodyVamp didn’t even mention a character on a tv show… They talked about Alex and how he doesn’t look to hot in that getup.

darkbloodyvamp @ 05/30/2010 at 11:13 pm

@Idiots: Just because I find him unattractive and question why him walking around makes the news on this site means I cannot make the statement? I’m AS entitled to speak my opinion as you.

Skeidi? Skarstag? @ 05/31/2010 at 12:50 am

OMG, did X17 find Alex Skarsgard outside the Chateau Marmont? What were the odds? There’s no hiding from them. Heidi Montag is single now so he has a shot at his dream girl. Heidi is as big a famewhore as Kate Bosworth, but she gets mag covers.

@S:

Oh id ad those 25 % too.

@HellzBellz: “Alex looks great. He has his father’s hairline.” HOW STUPID ARE YOU, HellzBellz?! Isn’t his father a 60 year old senior citizen? You think it’s a good thing that Alex has the hairline of an old man?

Alan loves Sookie Stackhouse @ 05/31/2010 at 2:14 am

Mikaela Smith @ 05/31/2010 at 2:21 am

This wouldn’t be the first time Stellan has made a-hole comments like that. He’s also insulted the The Da Vinci Code / Angels & Demons franchise in which he co-starred in. But being the arrogant coward that he is, he waited until he finished shooting to start trashing the author of the books. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I love Alex @ 05/31/2010 at 2:22 am

OMG What did papa Stellan say about Natalie Portman and the USA? Is it because Natalie supported that nasty child rapist director Roman Polanski?

Preventative measures!! @ 05/31/2010 at 2:25 am

In pics #1 and #5 you can see that his hairline is really starting to go. Askars should take care of that before it’s too late and he ends up looking like a 50 year old man. I love him and would hate to see him balding.
AND

BONESWORTH snacks on lettuce @ 05/31/2010 at 2:27 am

Woah, I had never noticed how receding his hairline was. Could it be due to Kate BONESWORTH stress? Hmmmm….

Stellan hates vegetarians @ 05/31/2010 at 2:34 am

I actually read Stellan’s comment about Natalie Portman on imdb. They translated it from Swedish. He said: “Natalie [Portman] is so incredible good. And smart. Too bad she’s a Vegan, it’s so unsexy, hahahaha.” WHAT A DOUCHE!

Wow can that one crazy hater stop posting under different names… I love alex but I’ll admit he does look a bit tired maybe cuz of Kate.. Go hate on her and don’t hate on him just cuz he’s dating her!

OLD SWEDISH BULLY @ 05/31/2010 at 2:39 am

Okay, I’m a meat-and-potatoes kind of girl myself. But I don’t go around disrespecting other people due to their personal choices so long as they’re not hurting anyone. How does her being vegetarian affect him and why does he care one way or another? It’s like critizing someone for being Jewish or Catholic. It’s a private thing which he shouldn’t even be speaking about. Sounds like he’s a BULLY to me.

Love Alex but hate his jeans @ 05/31/2010 at 2:45 am

Why does our dear Alex constantly wear those jeans that are baggy in the back? They give him a flat pancake booty and they make him look like he pooped himself !!! *Cringes*

Swedish girl loves True Blood @ 05/31/2010 at 2:50 am

@I love Alex: No, it has nothing to do with Roman Polanski. He said Natalie Portman was so NOT sexy because she doesn’t eat meat (she’s vegetarian). And then he went on to say that he would never ever live in L.A. like his son Alex because the USA is still a developing country and Sweden is superior. He’s kinda known for making those types of nasty comments. I’m Swedish and I’m not shocked by it at all. You can read his interview in the Expressen.se website.

Isn't it ironic? @ 05/31/2010 at 3:02 am

Does anybody notice how ironic it is that a wrinkly, beer-bellied, balding, Nazi-faced, 60-year-old-senior with enormous eye bags larger than my Fendi purse is actually making comments about how a fresh-faced gorgeous 28 year old young woman is SO NOT SEXY and then laughing about his criticism of her like he’s amused with himself?! I think Stellan needs to take a good look at himself before he opens his disgusting mouth again.

@Isn’t it ironic?: Your comment reminds me of the Alanis Morissette song. Yes, I can definitely see the irony in Stellan’s hateful statements.

Gay Tony loves Alex @ 05/31/2010 at 3:15 am

Call me crazy but I think these black pants are an improvement to the I-just-pooped-myself jeans he always wears.

Please take my pic @ 05/31/2010 at 3:18 am

FAMEWHORE

Swedish style @ 05/31/2010 at 3:30 am

Is this the way all men dress in Sweden? It’s so horribly ugly.

Swedes rock! @ 05/31/2010 at 3:34 am

Not all Swedes dress like this! He’s just trying to be very Euro-chic and eccentric but it’s backfiring on him. His siblings seem to dress a lot more normal than him with sneakers and jeans and nice tees.

Why oh why does Alex wear BLACK pants with BROWN loafers and with NO SOCKS??????????????? His ugly ass clothes actually make me shudder.

papa Stellan @ 05/31/2010 at 3:41 am

I read the article at Expressen.se about papa Stellan. The translation with Google toolbar wasn’t perfect but I understood almost everything. He really sounds like a jerk calling the U.S. a “developing country” and who does he think he is to make fun of a beautiful actress half his age and call her unsexy? God, I truly hope Alex never turns out like his old man. :(

How many of us have crazy parents, grandparents or aunts or uncles that say stupid outdated and possibly even racist comments? The older generations are always going to be less progressive. Just ignore Stellan’s comments. He’s an old dude whose opinions aren’t even relevant.

Rainier Rodriguez @ 05/31/2010 at 3:51 am

I don’t agree with Natalie Portman defending creepy child rapist Roman Polanski just because he’s a good director but yes I do think it’s stupid of Stellan Skarsgard to pick on a girl young enough to be his own daughter just because he doesn’t like the food she eats. So what if she’s vegan? What a bully this old d-bag is!!

PEDOBEAR got turned down? @ 05/31/2010 at 3:53 am

Could it be that Stellan tried to hit on Natalie Portman and she wasn’t having any of it? So maybe he’s resentful? Stellan is know for being a PEDOBEAR. His wife is as young as his own son Alex! Yuck

Pick on someone your own size @ 05/31/2010 at 3:55 am

How about Stellan pick on someone as OLD and as FAT and as WRINKLY as he is? Instead of on little Natalie Portman.

@Jason R.: “What I don’t understand is if Alexander’s dad hates the U.S. and thinks we are a “developing country” as he said in the interview then why does he come here to make movies and earn money?” I’LL TELL YOU WHY. Because Stellan Skarsgard is a two-faced coward hypocrite. I’m not completely against immigrantion because immigrants do play an important part in our economy. But I just hate to see these foreigners like Stellan come to the U.S. to make a living and then ***** about how bad and underdeveloped we are while lining their pockets with the money they earned here. Let’s see Sweden ever make a huge blockbuster like Pirates of the Carribbean. His attitude makes me sick!

People, alex is NOT HIS FATHER. They are two seperate people. I’m sure he’s a lot more progressive than his father. His father is old and probably has a lot of old-fashioned outdated hateful beliefs and ideas. With each generation people usually become more progressive. Keep in mind this man was born in a time when blacks had to give up their seats on the bus to whites. HE’S OLD!!!!!

Leave me alone! @ 05/31/2010 at 4:08 am

Look at how he’s staring at the cameras. He looks so resentful and annoyed at the papparazzi. He used to look happier before, right? Smile, Alex. You look so cute when you do.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/31/2010 at 4:28 am

He looks ok, the way he always looked. I like him, even without socks ;)
I don’t believe Stellan Skarsgard meant something bad (if he had given that interview at all) – you must consider, that in Europe people do eat a lot of meat, so I think he simply joked.
And I also agree with him – come on, Sweden is really better developed than USA. They have such a social programs, they take care for poor people and orphans, their health care system is better and they are environmental far forward than USA.

Giving Credit @ 05/31/2010 at 5:31 am

Looks like Alex finally picked up some new pants & a new t-shirt but GAK! Those hideous brown shoes & no socks??? He’s gone from sizzle to slob in under a year. He used to look happier too. Someone lock Bosworth in a basement . She’s sucked the life outta him and he’s to stupid to notice.

Iffy Miffy @ 05/31/2010 at 6:32 am

@Sasha #12
No socks is normal in Europe. In fact, if you said socks, I would have said ewww. The rest, I agree, I mean brown and black – no, no, no Askars!

Ashley, UCLA Class of 11' @ 05/31/2010 at 6:36 am

@Joshua: I totally agree with you. I find it very distasteful how Stellan Skarsgard knocks down the U.S. by saying we are a developing country inferior to Sweden yet comes here all the time to work on movies. He could never make the millions he makes here (POTC, Angels & Demons) back home in Sweden. He seems like an extremely ungrateful and bitter man with ZERO class.

Purse Blog Forum ladies @ 05/31/2010 at 6:41 am

I’m sure the ladies at the Purse Blog Forum will be miffed about some of the comments regarding Stellan Skarsgard. LOL There are a couple of loosers at that forum who have crushes on him. I don’t understand why? He’s clearly a pedobear a-hole who only dates women who are young enough to be his own daughter. The old Nazi-looking pervert probably likes to be called “DADDY” in the sack.

PLEASE WEAR SOCKS, ALEX!!!! @ 05/31/2010 at 6:45 am

@Iffy Miffy: Are you high???? He looks disgusting without any socks on! I don’t care about how they dress in Europe. It’s unhygenic to be wearing enclosed loafers like his brown ones without any socks – just imagine the stink at the end of the day without any socks to absorb the sweat? Not only unhygenic but also it looks extremely tacky and ridiculous.

Iffy Miffy @ 05/31/2010 at 6:50 am

@PLEASE WEAR SOCKS, ALEX!!!!
No need to be insulting, now is there? And yes, people are different in different parts of the world so they wear items of clothes, shoes etc differently. No need to throw a fit over it. There are hygiene products to use if you want to wear your footwear barefoot. In Europe we wear shoes with no socks in the summer, even enclosed shoes (not counting business people etc of course, that’s different). Still, people can talk about it and be calm, hmm?

Your delusional and in need of psychiatric care if you think Sweden is better than the U.S. Their govrnment have a monopoly over everything. They actually discourage independence and ambition. They even have a deragotory phrase for people that want to succeed and be different. They want everything and everyone to be exactly the same. You can’t even buy alchohol unless you go to a special government owned liquor store which isn’t even opened on the weekends. We as Americans have freedoms very few countries in the world have. There is no comparison.

@LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN: Two things I prefer about Sweden: 1)They take better measures to protect the environment. Here in the U.S. the large corporations have too much power and it’s not in their interest for us to be environmentally-friendly because they lose money. 2)They have more equality (but still have more ways to go) between women and men. Women are less objectified and sexualized in Sweden than here in the U.S. And men are encouraged more to be present in their children’s lives than the men here. … HOWEVER there are too many downsides. Too many losses of freedom and independence. So I will have to say the U.S. is OVERALL better but not in every way.

Get over it. @ 05/31/2010 at 7:11 am

Wow, I could have swear that this was about AS walking down the street. But as usually it always gets derailed to someone else KB or now his dad. I think he was just joking about NP tho, but hey you guys know better right and EVERYONE thinks their own country is better IMO just get over it already.

AS looks GREAT, love him no matter what KB, Pedo dad LOL love him and his work. As for him not wearing socks love that too. But must we all be the same? Really!!!
JJ haters you need to stop hating, you guys hate on everyone is yours lives so SAD fill it with something worth while. if it’s not AS/KB/Stellan hating it’s AJ/BP or their kids seriously get over it already.

if the shirt was black and the loafers were black he would have looked cool as h$$l, euro chic or not

stellan dont like the america… im starting to like this guy…

and alex looks like he wants to cut a b…. he must be thinking of the crazy fangirls…

Boooring! @ 05/31/2010 at 8:48 am

I’ll take the Aussies any day – Kwantan, O’Loughlin, Jackman, et al.
They’re exceptionally talented, truly classy and mouth-wateringly gorgeous. Sweden can have this Euro trash loser back in a heartbeat!

Those shoes do not go without socks. Sure there are shoes that do go without them (like boat-style moccasins) but not putting socks on those isn’t an European trait, it’s a global trait , but those aren’t it. Also, he seems to be wearing some sort of low ankle socks (see pic 2), but look awful, regardless. And as a last thought, that type of shoes don’t do well the black pants-brown shoes combo. They’d look better with blue jeans or brown pants. (ugh)

About his hair…gelling his hair makes it look unwashed even when it’s not, and glues his fine hair to his head. His hair isn’t thick enough to handle hair gel. He’d likely look better, hair-wise, if he stopped using that crap.

Stellan said Natalie was great and smart (and made a joke about her being a vegan). My god you are sensitive!

About the US, the only thing he said was that he prefered the swedish model of having higher taxes so that schools are free for everyone (also health care is cheap, though he didn’t mention this) and in that aspect the US is a developing country (are you saying he is wrong?), jeez you guys actually have google translate as a credible source of translation…wow I’m in awe!

Alexander youre from Sweden-remember that! He tries to be so bloody Hollywood, sooo lame. And anyway hes the rudest person ever, fame has really gone to his head.

scandinavian @ 05/31/2010 at 10:54 am

@Sasha:

Are you Swedish then Sasha? Cause you sure dont know ****.

Alex does not look good anymore. Gone are the days when he actually cared about how he looked. Now that he is dating HOSworth he thinks he is a cool L.A. hipster and he tries to dress like one but ends up look really stupid, dirty, and low class. Anyways, his father was joking about Natalie Portman and he is right in so many ways about America. We ARE still trying to figure things out here especially with education, health care, the environment…everything. No one agrees on anything. In Sweden, they agree the country as a whole benefits if everyone is educated, healthy, the environment is balanced, and a few are kept in control from trying to dominate the rest. In that respect, I agree and would love to visit Sweden soon!!
It’s just sad to see Alex look so pathetic now and like he is on drugs. Kate has not been good for his image, reputation, or career. Maybe he feels like he has really made it by being with a hwood starlet but he really has scraped the sewer to pick up that one.

evathediva @ 05/31/2010 at 11:00 am

I thought we could go at least a week withour Askars/Bonesy and Hans…LOL , but I guess we can’t.

You guys get so bent out of shape over this dude. Why? He’s a D-list actor who’s claim to fame is a supporting role on a cable show. Do you honestly think he’ll have much of a career after True Blood ends? The writing and character development on that show is already slipping, I’d give it one or two more seasons at most.

As for Bosworth, she hasn’t had a career since Blue Crush and how long ago was that? Let’s just remember these things before we go postal.

As im not a shallow person, then I see that Alex looks like he always has, not as tanned as he usally is but other then that, the same.

And by no means is Alex a “rude” person, not that I would blame him if he was, with these type of “fans” that he has.

@Iffy Miffy:

Wow, really? No socks with slip on sneakers is ok, but with leather lace up shoes? Doesn’t that create A LOT of foot sweat – especially in the heat of LA…..gross.

And for the record, there are 2 Sashas in this thread. This Sasha is talking about fashion and foot sweat, not making political statements, lol.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/31/2010 at 12:42 pm

Well this is fun – I mean a post about Skarsgard walking down the street and 73 comments about him wearing no socks:
THE SOCKS-AFFAIRE :)))))

WIDE NECK TEES @ 05/31/2010 at 2:14 pm

His wide neck tees are a huge turn off. Look at how nice he looks with a regular tee that is not so wide:

Don't you find funny @ 05/31/2010 at 3:51 pm

that this guy has more comments for walking in the streets or his personal-not so personal life than his work…..

Small head @ 05/31/2010 at 3:57 pm

both literally and figuratively…..

Alex you can look furious about the paparazzi but you only get what you give…plus you worked with the paps so hard to achieve this state of stardom

Iffy Miffy @ 05/31/2010 at 5:19 pm

@Sasha #73

Well yes because you have those hygiene products from firms like Dr. Scholl’s that take care of that problem. I doubt the heat in LA is worse than south of Europe so … most people will wear leather shoes like he is wearing now only for business during the day so you have socks then of course. Sometimes people wear those little socks up to your ankle – I wear those but quite a lot of other people wear nothing with their moccasins or sports shoes. The point is that you shouldn’t see the sock above the shoe because that’s just ew in the summer. Well that or you’re German and you wear sandals and socks …

Wow people, relax.

Why the stink eye? Perhaps AS is really the fool everyone thinks he is. Everyone but HIM knows that Kate B is a famewhore with the paps on speed dile, perhaps, she calls the paps arranges them to be caught together and then complains to him “why are the paps always following us” while smiling inwardly that she can manipulate him, could Alex be that naive? He used to be so calm and relaxed around the paps but now he just looks pissed off all the time.I quess he needs to start being pissed with that girlfriend of his and have a little talk with her that privacy should be valued. I doubt Alex is now a famewhore like everyone is saying now, he just does not realize yet that KB is tipping off the paps. He is the one who does not want to acknowledge a relationship. KB would have no problem with talking about her relationships as she did with Orlando Bloom and James R so no I do not think he is this fake famewhore now!!!! Sad to see how one person can change someone…..

People calm down, he is sooooo GAY. He and Kate went to a Britney Spears concert lol any self respecting stright guy would NOT go to a Britney Spears Concert. When I read this I was what, now it makes sense about all this PR drama, LMAO………………………..He is not looking so good now…….

Hilarious @ 05/31/2010 at 7:09 pm

In the video in X17 lol he grabs his junk while walking real classy there douche……..

I agree with some comments about Alex “getting all Hollywood” and that he doesn’t look so hot anymore, but the gay thing… who cares who is gay!!!

@hilarious @ 05/31/2010 at 7:32 pm

@Hilarious:

Argghhhh..DISGUSTING
Never understood why do men need to do this……
Do they know it’s not gonna fall?

Hilarious @ 05/31/2010 at 7:59 pm

LOL , He’s lucky there were no kids or old ladies around while he was grabbing it…………………………..

@Hilarious
Hey it’s not like there is a lot to grab onto……..heard he is real small in that department…….but I still would give anything to have that in my B hole, it does not matter how big it is but how you use it, right………….?????????????????????????? KB can go back to James heard he has no problem in the department can’t blame the girl for missing him and looking for him after she banged AS…

@Alan:
oh please anything is way too much for a douche that never change his clothes…..I’m not following your statement there..

@#82
Alex went to a Britney Spears concert ?lol how lame but it explains it all……………………………

@84 nnik
Who cares if he is gay or bi? Of course the crazy fangurls will have a hissy fit if he was gay or bi…..I don’t mind one bit!!!

@Skeidi? Skarstag?: Eeeww, isn`t Heide Montag that over implanted blond that looks like a blow up doll? He wouldn`t touch her with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

He doesn`t look like he`s losing his hair yet, he just has a high forehead like Neil Patrick Harris. His brother, Gustaf, who is 29 is going bald, though. It`s probably hereditary, but maybe it will skip Alex.

@ASISGAY: He went to a Britney Spears concert when he was filming a movie in Shreveport. A bunch of the cast members went together. He said someone gave them tickets, and they went because there is not a lot to do in Shreveport on a Saturday night. He is not a Britney Spears fan. He prefers punk.

@Alan: Actually some of his costars have said that he packs quite a bit in that department.

Haters get over yourselves. Everyone who works with Alex say what a great guy he is. Ryan Kwanten just said it again in an interview. The actor who plays the werewolf who attacks Sookie and Eric says what a great time he had on the set and how nice everyone was to work with… but most of all Alexander.

squirelmeat @ 06/01/2010 at 12:52 am

Sad to say, but if anyone implied for real that he was bi, the fans (gurls, girls, whatever) would be in devastation. Why, who knows. Ted C has been all over his bi status lately, as has others (Gossip Boy, etc) but really, who cares. A friend of mine, as we recently shared the whole ASkars/KBos msytery, pointed me to some of the KBos YouTube fame, particularly her last big film, 21. the Jimmy Kimmel appearance is pretty interesting, esp re the weight issue and her choice of accents (multiple). Can be found on YouTube easily. Who in the US calls a bachelorerette party a “hen party” unless you’re channeling Brits? yikes.

I see the real nutters have arrived now, or should I just say “the Bill clan”, meh same difference. Toke you some time, were you lost in your litle bubble?

@Passingby: He only went to that Britney concert in Lousiana because he was filming “Straw Dogs” right there in Louisiana and the movie studio executives set it up for him and the other cast members as a way to take a break from work and for them to bond off set. James Marsden and a few other guys also went. It wasn’t just Alex and KB.

Grosssss & Dysfunctional @ 06/01/2010 at 4:19 am

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK IT’S GROSS THEY ARE NOW DOING IT IN REAL LIFE AFTER THEY FILMED A RAPE SCENE TOGETHER?

Carmen in Miami loves TB @ 06/01/2010 at 4:23 am

@Alan loves Sookie Stackhouse: “Did any of you read the article his dad – Stellan Skarsgard – gave to a Swedish tabloid magazine called Expressen? He spoke bad about Natalie Portman who he’s worked with before AND the entire country of the United States of America. His father is such a douche, not to mention he has the face of a Nazi. If you have the google toolbar just hit “Translate”. Here is the link:
OMG I just read that swedish article! I used my Google toolbar to translate it to English. Thank you for the link. I had no idea his dad was such a D-BAG. I feel kinda sorry for Alex and I truly hope he doesn’t turn out like his dad.

Love Alex / Cant stand Stellan @ 06/01/2010 at 4:31 am

I’ve never liked Nazi face Stellan Skarsgard from the moment I heard about his insults to the Davinci Code / Angels & Demons author. If the books are so stupid why co-star in the movie? And why come to the U.S. and make money if you’re just going to insult this country? He sounds like an insecure hypocrite who enjoys bullying and insulting others to make himself feel more important.

KB on JIMMY KIMMEL Live show @ 06/01/2010 at 5:09 am

@squirelmeat: This is so true!!!! I saw on Youtube her interview on Jimmy Kimmel where she was so stuck up and kept repeating the word “clearly”. She had a slight fake Australian with British accent. And kept talking about her friend’s tea and cookies “hen” bachelorette party. SHE’S TRYING SO HARD TO BE EUROPEAN. It just shows how deeply insecure she is. She made a total fool of herself on Kimmel.

AJ and BP???? @ 06/01/2010 at 5:14 am

@Get over it.: “if it’s not AS/KB/Stellan hating it’s AJ/BP or their kids seriously get over it already.” Who in the world is AJ and BP????

I was a big fan of Stellan’s portrayal of Orlando Bloom’s father on POTC. But everytime he opens his mouth it’s to say something crass or insulting. He acts like Eurotrash. And I find it very creepy how JUST A FEW MONTHS after his divorce from his wife (and mother of his 6 children) of soooo many years he ends ends married to some chick half his age who is Alexander’s own age!! I find it hard to be a fan of someone like that.

Michelle C. @ 06/01/2010 at 5:30 am

I just started working for a small PR firm here in L.A. YI agree Alex is hot and it’s rumored he’s very well endowed but there doesn’t seem to be too much going on in that pretty head of his. 1)Regardless of the Chris Martin and drug rumors, the fact remains that he’s now involved with a fake British-wannabe insecure actress with eating disorders. How stupid can he be? 2)And he’s trying so hard to be very Euro chic which is a stupid mistake in the Hollywood market because he either comes across as a homeless man, an effeminate girly man; or a man whose suits don’t even fit him. Yet he refuses the help of a stylist or of atleast his own common sense. HE’S NOT VERY BUSINESS SAVVY, CLEVER, OR WISE.

Michelle C. @ 06/01/2010 at 5:32 am

I just started working for a small PR firm here in L.A. Yes, I agree Alex is hot and it’s rumored he’s very well endowed but there doesn’t seem to be too much going on in that pretty head of his. 1)Regardless of Kate’s negative Chris Martin and drug rumors, the fact remains that Alex is now involved with a fake British-wannabe insecure actress with eating disorders and a lackluster career. This is reputation suicide for him. 2)And he’s trying so hard to be very Euro chic which is a stupid mistake in the Hollywood market because he either comes across as a homeless man, an effeminate girly man; or a man whose suits don’t even fit him. Yet he refuses the help of a stylist or of atleast his own common sense. HE’S NOT VERY BUSINESS SAVVY, CLEVER, OR WISE.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 06/01/2010 at 6:47 am

So let me sum this up:
We hate AS because:
1) His dad
2) His girlfriend
3) He wears no socks (that’s obviously a crime in USA, needed to be punished with dead sentence at least)
4) He wears T-shirts with neck open (BUT if he wears T-shirts with closed neck he is totally hot!)

WELL TAKE THIS: I LIKE HIM CAUSE I THINK HE IS A GOOD ACTOR.
Maybe not the best. but a good one.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 06/01/2010 at 7:14 am

PS :
“Jude Law walks through Waterloo station with no socks on ”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0pbBLbKe0

OH MY GOD, ITS LIKE A DISEASE ;)))
THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING – PEOPLE WILL WALK WITH NO SOCKS ON THIS EARTH…

@LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN:

Personally, I don’t hate him, or anything of the sort. That’s way too dramatic. I scoff at his life choices (dating and dress sense) and if you don’t want to be judged by it…. you better pick a more sheltered career. He decided to be an actor, and an HW actor, he has to deal with the downside of it. Pretty sure his overexposure due to whom he’s dating isn’t a good thing, he’s not really that established in HW yet for it not to matter (I’m not sure it ever ceases to matter), but time will tell for sure. As the old saying goes “you are who you hang with”.

I think he’s a good enough actor, and I do like to see him as Eric in TB, but I’m not sure if it’s because the character is so awesome (IMO it is the most interesting character from the books) or if it is whatever he’s bringing to the role. I’m still undecided on that but again, since so far he’s been prevented from bringing a lot of versatility to the role, for storyline purposes, by making him some sort of villainous character, that’s no fault of his, since TB has focused on keeping in doubt as to his intentions. The true test will be when S4 comes around, and whether or not he can shift gears convincingly. Time will tell.

Yes, Alex is imperfect and utterly dorky. I appreciate that he’s *human*. I suspect there will be renewed love for Alex when TB returns. :)

whenwillitend @ 06/01/2010 at 3:17 pm

I don’t understand all the fuss…as someone stated earlier, he is a SUPPORTING ACTOR on a cable TV show, he is not the main star, maybe we Americans have given him a bad case of Douchey-ness and the big head….do us a favor Alex and come back down to earth, like you were when we first noticed you. Co’s as of know I don’t understand your lackluster appeal, you don’t even look the same.
*****************

BTW everyone…Alan is HANS…Hans why do you waste your time changing your name.

Dianna Garcia @ 06/01/2010 at 5:05 pm

@LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN: You totally understand and get it now!!!! Yes, these are exactly the reasons.

not dating from skarsgardnews @ 06/01/2010 at 6:02 pm

Don’t forget kiddies, according to skarsgardnews admin Alex and Kate are not dating and she knows this “for a fact.” Quote unquote. My jaw hit the floor when I read that post not because of Alex’s famewhoring, but because of her being so rude and out of order to fans.

@not dating from skarsgardnews: To be honest that comment was some time ago. Much time has passed since then.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 06/02/2010 at 5:43 am

@ YUP;
I totally agree with you. Here is the thing; I know Alexander as an actor from Generation kill and Om Sara – I loved both of them. I am no great fan of TB, but I watch it. I think he really has a talent
I honestly have no idea who his girlfriend is. I mean, maybe she is famous in USA (?) but she is totally nobody in Europe (I am from Europe, so).
I agree that AS is not established in Hollywood, I honestly don’t expect him to come out big – somehow I think he is a bit into that ‘hunk-of-the-month” thing. Maybe I am the only one, but I don’t like him being naked all the time. I mean, sure, sometimes the role requires it – but good solid actors don’t rely on their abs.
I just hope he makes some good movies, like Ryan Gosling for example. Cause he has acting abilities and he can be a good actor.

@whenwillitend:

yeah it looks like it is that person… crazy stalker…

@whenwillitend:

yeah it looks like it is that person… crazy stalker…

@whenwillitend:

Because of the ever changing story lines, he’s soon to be more of a lead actor. Eric’s role is becoming more and more significant.

@well duh…:

I love his eric northman character, and I think he can act, but I lost a little bet of respect for him when he choose that anorexic looking woman with a bland career and personality as his gf. I think he disappointed a lot of people too, plus he needs a clothes stylist intervention stat!

Carla Nelson @ 06/03/2010 at 8:24 am

I totally agree with you #10 because since the first season it looks like his looks has gone down. He is not sexy at all. All this attention has gone to his head. Bill plays a more badass vamp than he does, all AS does is set back a play pretty vamp. I don’t believe Iv’e ever heard him say a cuss word in TB. I do believe Bill should have been the sheriff because the more I look at the two characters I can say that Bill palys his role. Nobody wants to see a pretty vamp we want his character to have action. In the book Eric had a I don’t give a dam attitude. In TB he is to humble. He could stand some color to his skin right now he is too pale looking.

Um, are all of you blind?
he’s the most handsome man on earth.
he dresses cute, so all of you who think otherwise must have no fashion sense at all.

and he’s not balding,
he’s always had a larger forehead.

his hair is just not combed over it.