Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard keeps it casual sexy in a tee and jeans as he chats on the phone on Saturday (May 29) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 33-year-old Swedish actor recently talked about his vampire character hating on werewolves.

“Eric hates them,” Alex told USA Today. “In his opinion, werewolves are very primitive, stupid, disgusting, not sophisticated. After a while, you’ll find out there’s a deeper reason he hates them.”

Alex‘s girlfriend, Kate Bosworth, recently shot a new comedy short with Richard Gere and 30 Rock star Jack McBrayer.

More pics at X17!

alexander skarsgard beverly hills 01
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 02
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 03
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 04
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 05
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 06
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 07

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
Alan loves Sookie Stackhouse @ 05/31/2010 at 2:14 am

Did any of you read the article his dad – Stellan Skarsgard – gave to a Swedish tabloid magazine called Expressen? He spoke bad about Natalie Portman who he’s worked with before AND the entire country of the United States of America. His father is such a douche, not to mention he has the face of a Nazi. If you have the google toolbar just hit “Translate”. Here is the link:

Mikaela Smith @ 05/31/2010 at 2:21 am

This wouldn’t be the first time Stellan has made a-hole comments like that. He’s also insulted the The Da Vinci Code / Angels & Demons franchise in which he co-starred in. But being the arrogant coward that he is, he waited until he finished shooting to start trashing the author of the books. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I love Alex @ 05/31/2010 at 2:22 am

OMG What did papa Stellan say about Natalie Portman and the USA? Is it because Natalie supported that nasty child rapist director Roman Polanski?

Preventative measures!! @ 05/31/2010 at 2:25 am

In pics #1 and #5 you can see that his hairline is really starting to go. Askars should take care of that before it’s too late and he ends up looking like a 50 year old man. I love him and would hate to see him balding.
AND

BONESWORTH snacks on lettuce @ 05/31/2010 at 2:27 am

Woah, I had never noticed how receding his hairline was. Could it be due to Kate BONESWORTH stress? Hmmmm….

Stellan hates vegetarians @ 05/31/2010 at 2:34 am

I actually read Stellan’s comment about Natalie Portman on imdb. They translated it from Swedish. He said: “Natalie [Portman] is so incredible good. And smart. Too bad she’s a Vegan, it’s so unsexy, hahahaha.” WHAT A DOUCHE!

Wow can that one crazy hater stop posting under different names… I love alex but I’ll admit he does look a bit tired maybe cuz of Kate.. Go hate on her and don’t hate on him just cuz he’s dating her!

OLD SWEDISH BULLY @ 05/31/2010 at 2:39 am

Okay, I’m a meat-and-potatoes kind of girl myself. But I don’t go around disrespecting other people due to their personal choices so long as they’re not hurting anyone. How does her being vegetarian affect him and why does he care one way or another? It’s like critizing someone for being Jewish or Catholic. It’s a private thing which he shouldn’t even be speaking about. Sounds like he’s a BULLY to me.

Love Alex but hate his jeans @ 05/31/2010 at 2:45 am

Why does our dear Alex constantly wear those jeans that are baggy in the back? They give him a flat pancake booty and they make him look like he pooped himself !!! *Cringes*

Swedish girl loves True Blood @ 05/31/2010 at 2:50 am

@I love Alex: No, it has nothing to do with Roman Polanski. He said Natalie Portman was so NOT sexy because she doesn’t eat meat (she’s vegetarian). And then he went on to say that he would never ever live in L.A. like his son Alex because the USA is still a developing country and Sweden is superior. He’s kinda known for making those types of nasty comments. I’m Swedish and I’m not shocked by it at all. You can read his interview in the Expressen.se website.

Isn't it ironic? @ 05/31/2010 at 3:02 am

Does anybody notice how ironic it is that a wrinkly, beer-bellied, balding, Nazi-faced, 60-year-old-senior with enormous eye bags larger than my Fendi purse is actually making comments about how a fresh-faced gorgeous 28 year old young woman is SO NOT SEXY and then laughing about his criticism of her like he’s amused with himself?! I think Stellan needs to take a good look at himself before he opens his disgusting mouth again.

@Isn’t it ironic?: Your comment reminds me of the Alanis Morissette song. Yes, I can definitely see the irony in Stellan’s hateful statements.

Gay Tony loves Alex @ 05/31/2010 at 3:15 am

Call me crazy but I think these black pants are an improvement to the I-just-pooped-myself jeans he always wears.

Please take my pic @ 05/31/2010 at 3:18 am

FAMEWHORE

Swedish style @ 05/31/2010 at 3:30 am

Is this the way all men dress in Sweden? It’s so horribly ugly.

Swedes rock! @ 05/31/2010 at 3:34 am

Not all Swedes dress like this! He’s just trying to be very Euro-chic and eccentric but it’s backfiring on him. His siblings seem to dress a lot more normal than him with sneakers and jeans and nice tees.

Why oh why does Alex wear BLACK pants with BROWN loafers and with NO SOCKS??????????????? His ugly ass clothes actually make me shudder.

papa Stellan @ 05/31/2010 at 3:41 am

I read the article at Expressen.se about papa Stellan. The translation with Google toolbar wasn’t perfect but I understood almost everything. He really sounds like a jerk calling the U.S. a “developing country” and who does he think he is to make fun of a beautiful actress half his age and call her unsexy? God, I truly hope Alex never turns out like his old man. :(

How many of us have crazy parents, grandparents or aunts or uncles that say stupid outdated and possibly even racist comments? The older generations are always going to be less progressive. Just ignore Stellan’s comments. He’s an old dude whose opinions aren’t even relevant.

Rainier Rodriguez @ 05/31/2010 at 3:51 am

I don’t agree with Natalie Portman defending creepy child rapist Roman Polanski just because he’s a good director but yes I do think it’s stupid of Stellan Skarsgard to pick on a girl young enough to be his own daughter just because he doesn’t like the food she eats. So what if she’s vegan? What a bully this old d-bag is!!

PEDOBEAR got turned down? @ 05/31/2010 at 3:53 am

Could it be that Stellan tried to hit on Natalie Portman and she wasn’t having any of it? So maybe he’s resentful? Stellan is know for being a PEDOBEAR. His wife is as young as his own son Alex! Yuck

Pick on someone your own size @ 05/31/2010 at 3:55 am

How about Stellan pick on someone as OLD and as FAT and as WRINKLY as he is? Instead of on little Natalie Portman.

@Jason R.: “What I don’t understand is if Alexander’s dad hates the U.S. and thinks we are a “developing country” as he said in the interview then why does he come here to make movies and earn money?” I’LL TELL YOU WHY. Because Stellan Skarsgard is a two-faced coward hypocrite. I’m not completely against immigrantion because immigrants do play an important part in our economy. But I just hate to see these foreigners like Stellan come to the U.S. to make a living and then ***** about how bad and underdeveloped we are while lining their pockets with the money they earned here. Let’s see Sweden ever make a huge blockbuster like Pirates of the Carribbean. His attitude makes me sick!

People, alex is NOT HIS FATHER. They are two seperate people. I’m sure he’s a lot more progressive than his father. His father is old and probably has a lot of old-fashioned outdated hateful beliefs and ideas. With each generation people usually become more progressive. Keep in mind this man was born in a time when blacks had to give up their seats on the bus to whites. HE’S OLD!!!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All