Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard: Beverly Hills Break

Alexander Skarsgard keeps it casual sexy in a tee and jeans as he chats on the phone on Saturday (May 29) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 33-year-old Swedish actor recently talked about his vampire character hating on werewolves.

“Eric hates them,” Alex told USA Today. “In his opinion, werewolves are very primitive, stupid, disgusting, not sophisticated. After a while, you’ll find out there’s a deeper reason he hates them.”

Alex‘s girlfriend, Kate Bosworth, recently shot a new comedy short with Richard Gere and 30 Rock star Jack McBrayer.

More pics at X17!

alexander skarsgard beverly hills 01
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 02
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 03
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 04
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 05
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 06
alexander skarsgard beverly hills 07

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All
Love Alex / Cant stand Stellan @ 06/01/2010 at 4:31 am

I’ve never liked Nazi face Stellan Skarsgard from the moment I heard about his insults to the Davinci Code / Angels & Demons author. If the books are so stupid why co-star in the movie? And why come to the U.S. and make money if you’re just going to insult this country? He sounds like an insecure hypocrite who enjoys bullying and insulting others to make himself feel more important.

KB on JIMMY KIMMEL Live show @ 06/01/2010 at 5:09 am

@squirelmeat: This is so true!!!! I saw on Youtube her interview on Jimmy Kimmel where she was so stuck up and kept repeating the word “clearly”. She had a slight fake Australian with British accent. And kept talking about her friend’s tea and cookies “hen” bachelorette party. SHE’S TRYING SO HARD TO BE EUROPEAN. It just shows how deeply insecure she is. She made a total fool of herself on Kimmel.

AJ and BP???? @ 06/01/2010 at 5:14 am

@Get over it.: “if it’s not AS/KB/Stellan hating it’s AJ/BP or their kids seriously get over it already.” Who in the world is AJ and BP????

I was a big fan of Stellan’s portrayal of Orlando Bloom’s father on POTC. But everytime he opens his mouth it’s to say something crass or insulting. He acts like Eurotrash. And I find it very creepy how JUST A FEW MONTHS after his divorce from his wife (and mother of his 6 children) of soooo many years he ends ends married to some chick half his age who is Alexander’s own age!! I find it hard to be a fan of someone like that.

Michelle C. @ 06/01/2010 at 5:30 am

I just started working for a small PR firm here in L.A. YI agree Alex is hot and it’s rumored he’s very well endowed but there doesn’t seem to be too much going on in that pretty head of his. 1)Regardless of the Chris Martin and drug rumors, the fact remains that he’s now involved with a fake British-wannabe insecure actress with eating disorders. How stupid can he be? 2)And he’s trying so hard to be very Euro chic which is a stupid mistake in the Hollywood market because he either comes across as a homeless man, an effeminate girly man; or a man whose suits don’t even fit him. Yet he refuses the help of a stylist or of atleast his own common sense. HE’S NOT VERY BUSINESS SAVVY, CLEVER, OR WISE.

Michelle C. @ 06/01/2010 at 5:32 am

I just started working for a small PR firm here in L.A. Yes, I agree Alex is hot and it’s rumored he’s very well endowed but there doesn’t seem to be too much going on in that pretty head of his. 1)Regardless of Kate’s negative Chris Martin and drug rumors, the fact remains that Alex is now involved with a fake British-wannabe insecure actress with eating disorders and a lackluster career. This is reputation suicide for him. 2)And he’s trying so hard to be very Euro chic which is a stupid mistake in the Hollywood market because he either comes across as a homeless man, an effeminate girly man; or a man whose suits don’t even fit him. Yet he refuses the help of a stylist or of atleast his own common sense. HE’S NOT VERY BUSINESS SAVVY, CLEVER, OR WISE.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 06/01/2010 at 6:47 am

So let me sum this up:
We hate AS because:
1) His dad
2) His girlfriend
3) He wears no socks (that’s obviously a crime in USA, needed to be punished with dead sentence at least)
4) He wears T-shirts with neck open (BUT if he wears T-shirts with closed neck he is totally hot!)

WELL TAKE THIS: I LIKE HIM CAUSE I THINK HE IS A GOOD ACTOR.
Maybe not the best. but a good one.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 06/01/2010 at 7:14 am

PS :
“Jude Law walks through Waterloo station with no socks on ”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0pbBLbKe0

OH MY GOD, ITS LIKE A DISEASE ;)))
THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING – PEOPLE WILL WALK WITH NO SOCKS ON THIS EARTH…

@LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN:

Personally, I don’t hate him, or anything of the sort. That’s way too dramatic. I scoff at his life choices (dating and dress sense) and if you don’t want to be judged by it…. you better pick a more sheltered career. He decided to be an actor, and an HW actor, he has to deal with the downside of it. Pretty sure his overexposure due to whom he’s dating isn’t a good thing, he’s not really that established in HW yet for it not to matter (I’m not sure it ever ceases to matter), but time will tell for sure. As the old saying goes “you are who you hang with”.

I think he’s a good enough actor, and I do like to see him as Eric in TB, but I’m not sure if it’s because the character is so awesome (IMO it is the most interesting character from the books) or if it is whatever he’s bringing to the role. I’m still undecided on that but again, since so far he’s been prevented from bringing a lot of versatility to the role, for storyline purposes, by making him some sort of villainous character, that’s no fault of his, since TB has focused on keeping in doubt as to his intentions. The true test will be when S4 comes around, and whether or not he can shift gears convincingly. Time will tell.

Yes, Alex is imperfect and utterly dorky. I appreciate that he’s *human*. I suspect there will be renewed love for Alex when TB returns. :)

whenwillitend @ 06/01/2010 at 3:17 pm

I don’t understand all the fuss…as someone stated earlier, he is a SUPPORTING ACTOR on a cable TV show, he is not the main star, maybe we Americans have given him a bad case of Douchey-ness and the big head….do us a favor Alex and come back down to earth, like you were when we first noticed you. Co’s as of know I don’t understand your lackluster appeal, you don’t even look the same.
*****************

BTW everyone…Alan is HANS…Hans why do you waste your time changing your name.

Dianna Garcia @ 06/01/2010 at 5:05 pm

@LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN: You totally understand and get it now!!!! Yes, these are exactly the reasons.

not dating from skarsgardnews @ 06/01/2010 at 6:02 pm

Don’t forget kiddies, according to skarsgardnews admin Alex and Kate are not dating and she knows this “for a fact.” Quote unquote. My jaw hit the floor when I read that post not because of Alex’s famewhoring, but because of her being so rude and out of order to fans.

@not dating from skarsgardnews: To be honest that comment was some time ago. Much time has passed since then.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 06/02/2010 at 5:43 am

@ YUP;
I totally agree with you. Here is the thing; I know Alexander as an actor from Generation kill and Om Sara – I loved both of them. I am no great fan of TB, but I watch it. I think he really has a talent
I honestly have no idea who his girlfriend is. I mean, maybe she is famous in USA (?) but she is totally nobody in Europe (I am from Europe, so).
I agree that AS is not established in Hollywood, I honestly don’t expect him to come out big – somehow I think he is a bit into that ‘hunk-of-the-month” thing. Maybe I am the only one, but I don’t like him being naked all the time. I mean, sure, sometimes the role requires it – but good solid actors don’t rely on their abs.
I just hope he makes some good movies, like Ryan Gosling for example. Cause he has acting abilities and he can be a good actor.

@whenwillitend:

yeah it looks like it is that person… crazy stalker…

@whenwillitend:

yeah it looks like it is that person… crazy stalker…

@whenwillitend:

Because of the ever changing story lines, he’s soon to be more of a lead actor. Eric’s role is becoming more and more significant.

@well duh…:

I love his eric northman character, and I think he can act, but I lost a little bet of respect for him when he choose that anorexic looking woman with a bland career and personality as his gf. I think he disappointed a lot of people too, plus he needs a clothes stylist intervention stat!

Carla Nelson @ 06/03/2010 at 8:24 am

I totally agree with you #10 because since the first season it looks like his looks has gone down. He is not sexy at all. All this attention has gone to his head. Bill plays a more badass vamp than he does, all AS does is set back a play pretty vamp. I don’t believe Iv’e ever heard him say a cuss word in TB. I do believe Bill should have been the sheriff because the more I look at the two characters I can say that Bill palys his role. Nobody wants to see a pretty vamp we want his character to have action. In the book Eric had a I don’t give a dam attitude. In TB he is to humble. He could stand some color to his skin right now he is too pale looking.

Um, are all of you blind?
he’s the most handsome man on earth.
he dresses cute, so all of you who think otherwise must have no fashion sense at all.

and he’s not balding,
he’s always had a larger forehead.

his hair is just not combed over it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All