Kate Bosworth & Richard Gere: Comedy Couple

Kate Bosworth & Richard Gere: Comedy Couple

Kate Bosworth and co-star Richard Gere kick back during one of their film breaks at 82Mercer in New York City earlier this month.

30 Rock‘s Jack McBrayer was also there to shoot the comedic short film, which was written by Swedes Tobias Carlson, Jonas Wittenmark and Claes Kjellström — all pictured below. (Kate‘s boyfriend is also Swedish, True Blood actor Alexander Skarsgard.)

The trio was tapped to do this short by producer Charles B. Wessler (Something about Mary, Dumb and Dumber). Kate and Richard‘s segment will be one of 17 skits in the not yet titled anthology feature film.

15+ pictures inside of comedy couple Kate Bosworth and Richard Gere

kate bosworth richard gere 15
kate bosworth richard gere 16
kate bosworth richard gere 17
kate bosworth richard gere 18
kate bosworth richard gere 19

Those are old pics.

Looks like Kristen Chenowith.

good to see you sinking so low as to post pics from facebook Jared

is that really kate bosworth? her face looks stretched.

@foul: He stole them from Facebook?

His wife should be worried, everybody knows she has a thing for taken men.

I used to find Kate pretty but sometimes she looks like a demented clown. Her expressions are strange.

Gere looks good.
Bosworth has a big, shiny forehead.

offtheproperty @ 05/30/2010 at 7:46 pm

what is the uncomplimentary word that describes him best? hard to say because basically he’s a nothing at all.

I see she finally has a job. Lol

Deck the Halls @ 05/30/2010 at 7:47 pm

@Kiss: Yup, you could screen movies off of it.

wwooo.. richard gere:)!

@Yay!: I read she only worked for a day. It doesn’t sound too promising.

She hasn’t aged well. She looks young from a distance but botoxy in her closeups.

@uh oh: That’s pretty sad. I remember when she was billed at the next It girl.

burnt bacon @ 05/30/2010 at 8:10 pm

One day, huh? Sounds like a walk on role.
But hey, thanks for the Skarsworth reminder. It’s been a whole week or so since they’ve been pimped here, so I’m sure some people forgot.

@harper: That’s what I thought when I first saw the pics. I thought it was that chick from Pushing Daisies.

I love Richard

She suffers from early onset female pattern baldness. She should speak out about it.

She could help a lot of women.

@Kiss: Is she losing her hair or something cause it looks like her hairline is receding.

One day? Even Rachel Bilson works more than this girl.

I like Richard Gere.
I think Kate Bosworth’s outfit is cute but she’s wearing movie set clothes.
Usually she looks like a homeless person in her candids.

WTF did she do to her face?
Does she really botox?
She has a glassy stare.

@WTF: yes she does something to her face, she also a known druggie, she does look scary sometimes

Richard is B- or C list, she just drug this movie down to direct video. on demand….ugh.. KATE is a Bad actress…YUCK.

Really, jj, WTF cares?

Soon she and her BF will get “Featured” here coz JJ is under her payroll.

Why Richard @ 05/31/2010 at 1:11 am

Gere doesn’t look too happy to be pictured with Kate. He worked with the extraordinary Diane Lane and now he’s stuck in a movie with Bosworth? What a downgrade when his career is doing fine. He should have turned this project down or insisted on a better actress.

Loving Gere @ 05/31/2010 at 5:41 am

@ Why Richard,
Yep, he doesn’t look thrilled. Diane Lane is beautiful and intelligent. He was able to carry on a conversation with her that didn’t involve where the next party would be.

I have been in lust with Richard Gere since Looking for Mr. Goodbar. It’s hard to believe he’s in his 60′s. He has aged well while his *cough* costar *cough* looks rough and used.

Why JJ did you sneak in a picture of Alex & his buddy Tarik? Where they in this move or did you think everyone would forget he’s Bosworth’s flavor-of-the-month? Don’t worry, the TB Premiere will give you plenty of photo ops.

kate bosworth is a selfish, girly snob like all orlando bloom girlfriends

Iffy Miffy @ 05/31/2010 at 6:33 am

Ay Richard, how far you have fallen to be working with her …

Who cares??? Seriously…she really and truly sucks as an actress!! Gere, not hot anymore. And she really drug down Skarsgard to not hot status!!

I love her. She’s worked with Richard before.

she looks like a really faded rose.

My first advice for her would be, get rid of your horrible shoes or assume you’re in your 80′s!
Second advice, try to get pregnant, that’s the only career path left, and it’s great you’ve got someone who has the same passions( drugs,paparazzi,horrible clothes taste…………………)

not class @ 05/31/2010 at 3:48 pm

ooh and jared, this is a so not class picture of alex!!! The one where he touches his teeth.
Do you want him to lose the only fans that he has left?

@not class @ 05/31/2010 at 4:24 pm

He’s using snuff (or snus) in that picture. The can is in his other hand. Nice habit there, AS. NOT!!! Disgusting.

not class @ 05/31/2010 at 4:26 pm

@@not class:
Sorry I’ve never heard or seen this kind of habit until the picture, what does it consist in?

@not class @ 05/31/2010 at 4:35 pm

It’s a powdered form of tobacco. You put it between cheek and gum or under your lip like snuff.

not class @ 05/31/2010 at 4:41 pm

@@not class:
thanks for the information and precious help.

I never though I would learn something with AS!

She’s a cool girl unlike some of you losers on this site! Jealous girls give females a bad rap!

Richard Gere has worked with Lasse Hallstrom twice, so he is also a little bit of a swedish lover!! hahahahahahhahahaha :)

She’s beautiful and he’s not bad either.

@LJ: She was cute back in her Blue Crush days but she hasn’t been pretty for a while. Only time she looks good is when she’s styled for an event.

Some of you are so clueless. Gere and Bosworth have already worked together in Bee Season.

I think she is gorgeous, and I really like her and Alex together.

real actors don't need paps @ 06/01/2010 at 5:56 pm

@Jealous:

I totally agree with you they’re good for each other!!!
losers are meant to be together!!!

Pretty useful article. I merely stumbled upon your internet site and wished to say that I’ve rather favored studying your weblog posts. Any indicates I’ll be subscribing inside your feed and I hope you publish the moment far more quickly.

Well it looks like this website is reasonably sizzling, congratulations for the proprietor! I attempt to go through as much as possible on the internet when I’ve additional time. Unfortunatley it’s starting to become the norm for people to spend all working day for the web instead of of really dwelling, what a disgrace. All of the similar, proceed utilizing the excellent writing anyhow.!!!.leastwise the flocks can have option content material substance to feed thier dying minds. Perhaps its greatest off, the normal individuals arn’t very sensible at any rate.