Shirtless Benjamin Millepied: Natalie Portman's Hot Boyfriend!

Shirtless Benjamin Millepied: Natalie Portman's Hot Boyfriend!

Natalie Portman‘s boyfriend, New York City Ballet principal dancer Benjamin Millepied, is shirtless sexy in the June 2010 issue of Details (with Bradley Cooper on the cover).

During the interview, Benjamin is texting under the table. “Sorry,” he says with a giddy smile. “That’s, ah, that’s, ah, my girlfriend.”

“It’s . . . everybody’s asking us,” he adds. “We just want to keep things to ourselves.”

For more shirtless sexy pics and Benjamin‘s full interview, visit Details.com!

benjamin millepied shirtless 01
benjamin millepied shirtless 02

Photos: Eric Ray Davidson, WENN
Posted to: Benjamin Millepied, Natalie Portman, Shirtless

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

that man is certainly NOT sexy, not the least bit

Man he is such a hottie, a straight ballet dancer? LOL sign me up, Portman is so lucky!

built like a brick shithouse!

sorry, a nice body doens’t equal sexiness. Unfortunately, it is not that simple.

he’s not sexy imo

Whether people like him or not, it’s irrelevant because it’s not them that’s dating him, it’s Natalie and obviously he has qualities that she likes.

Good luck to both of them I say :)

In French, un millepied is a centipede.

Realistic @ 06/01/2010 at 5:57 pm

He alright I wouldn’t say he is sexy or hot. Sexy is more than just looks it’s personality, intelligence, character, swag the way a person carries themselves etc. a person who has all those elements start entering the sexy stage to me. (example: Johnny Depp sometimes looks like he needs a shower lol but I still find him intriguing and sexy)
It’s some people who I think are not that attractive physically but are still sexy as h*ll and then there are those who look good physically but their personality makes them ugly as h*ll and turns me off.

lexy hates bilson @ 06/01/2010 at 6:05 pm

That’s sweet! And I love how they remain private and don’t try to pimp out their relationship. Then again, Natalie’s got talent and doesn’t need the publicity!

It’s an upgrade..

Woah!!! Good for Natalie!!

sexy? oh yes too sexy, LOL jared are you serious? i hope not, or you have eyes troubles

NATALIE PORTMAN SUPPORTS CHILD RAPIST ROMAN POLANKSI. SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!

Ewwww this man looks so old. Natalie looks so young.

sexy????? are you kidding me more like gay!!!!!!!!! and natalie is gross she looks like a boy

Brian loves Star Wars @ 06/01/2010 at 6:32 pm

This old douche is hairier than a monkey and has gross flaring nostrils. Natalie is a pedobear loving perv. They both suck.

She's crazy @ 06/01/2010 at 6:36 pm

I don’t understand how Natalie can promote peace in Israel (her home country) and the middle East. And also kindness for animals and the environment. But then support a monster like director Roman Polanski who oraly, vaginaly, and analy raped a 13 year old child. I don’t get it.

That coward director has been fleeing justice for far too long. I hope the U.S. can finally extradite him back here and I hope he rots in jail. How dare he rape an American child on American soil and then hide out like a rat in Europe evading arrest?

Matt Bomer @ 06/01/2010 at 6:41 pm

@GINA: As if gay men can’t be sexy?! Wtf at your comment.

@She’s crazy: Johnny Depp also stood up for Polanksi.

she supports polanski??? what did she say???

sexy?????? @ 06/01/2010 at 6:49 pm

sexy? this guy is as sexy as natalie is hot! and shes not!!!!!!!!

WOW, he is gorgeous (but then again, so is she). Good luck to them.

KELLY 123 @ 06/01/2010 at 6:53 pm

sexy my a-s and natalie is ugly raunchy looking has a boys body no taste a looser

hmm sexy. and hairy?