January Jones & Adrien Brody: Memorial Day Date

January Jones & Adrien Brody: Memorial Day Date

Mad Men babe January Jones and her rumored boyfriend, Adrien Brody, attend movie producer Joel Silver‘s Memorial Day party along the Pacific Coast Highway on Monday (May 31) in Malibu, Calif.

Earlier in the month, January, 32, and Adrien, 37, were spotted getting cozy with one another at NYC’s Rose Bar. Looks like things are heating up!

FYI: Joel was the executive producer on 2009′s Splice, which starred Adrien.

DO YOU THINK January and Adrien make a cute couple — YAY or NAY?

20+ pictures inside of January Jones and Adrien Brody‘s Memorial Day date…

january jones adrien brody 01
january jones adrien brody 20

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

whoa. what happened to her neck?

wait…isn’t this the same guy who just spent an entire weekend playing tongue hockey with paris hilton during cannes? ummmm…i can only say that i HOPE they’re not together

he’s ugly who cares about him???

Get Your Story Straight, JJ @ 06/01/2010 at 2:48 am

They are both at the event, but they are not pictured together – arriving or leaving. This is a non-story. Please. They are not together.
She is seeing Kellan Lutz! Sorry 90210 skan/k.

didnt his ex fiance ditch him for olivier martinez? maybe he need s to drown his sorrows and sh&t

That looks like Joel Silver in picture five :) So I’m sure there were lots of famous people there.

he’s reallll ugly and shes real plain and ugly looks like kirsten fug drunkst.
they obviously did not attend this event together JJ making sh*t up again

I n f a m o u s l y S T U P ID @ 06/01/2010 at 3:08 am

Yuck who is that girl? She isnt famous! NEXT!!
These NOBODIES are giving me gas.

Adrien Brody likes PEDOPHILES @ 06/01/2010 at 3:24 am

Adrien Brody is a disgusting creature. He (and Natalie Portman as well) have both defended that child rapist director Roman Polanski. These are such sick people to support child rape!!!!!!!!

DUMB STORY DUMB COUPLE @ 06/01/2010 at 3:34 am

he is fug! what a mug! of course he doesnt have a hot girlfriend! where are the hotties! this is ike nicole kidman and claire danes love child

Adrien Brody GOT DUMPED!! @ 06/01/2010 at 3:59 am

@Cuckold: This is true. Elsa Pataky whose a Spaniard model DUMPED Adrien Brody (maybe the fact he supported Roman Polanski was getting to her) for French actor/model Olivier Martinez. Despite being French, Olivier is gorgeous and seems like a catch. It’s like if Elsa Pataky updated from McDonalds to Los Ranchos steakhouse. HUGE IMPROVEMENT.

How the hell does a fugly man like Adrien Brody with that busted face get a model? And now this lovely actress? Damn, some people would do anything – OR ANYONE – just to be more famous and climb the Hollywood ladder!! Just look at that Russian 20 year old model who’s dating the almost-senior-citizen Mickey Rourke. Lots of hungry desperate actresses and models in Hollywood, huh?

Nose job ASAP @ 06/01/2010 at 4:06 am

Adrien’s nose makes me shudder. Truly one of the ugliest things my poor eyes have ever seen.

Does he think that motorycle bike and jacket are going to make him more attractive? He’s delusional.

Christine @ 06/01/2010 at 4:32 am

@Kimb: LOL. I think the HELMET will certainly make him more attractive since it will cover his face.

I give it a few months @ 06/01/2010 at 4:35 am

I predict January Jones will dump Adrien Brody as soon as she becomes a little more famous just like Elsa Pataky did. I had never heard of Elsa until she started dating him so it seems to have worked for her. People in Hollywood date each other just to get more publicity and to get their names out there.

France and Spain @ 06/01/2010 at 4:39 am

@Adrien Brody GOT DUMPED!!: Since Elsa Pataky is from Spain and Olivier Martinez is French they will probably make a great couple. Both the Spaniards and the French are rude, arrogant, and racist. Match made in HELL.

Adrien supports child rapists @ 06/01/2010 at 4:43 am

I was a big fan of both Adrien and Natalie Portman until I read in a newspaper and then on the internet that they signed a petition supporting Roman Polanski despite the fact that he raped a 13 YEAR OLD CHILD orally, vaginally, and anally. And not to mention he pumped her full of drugs so she couldn’t run away or even scream. I don’t think I will ever be able to watch any of their movies ever again.

@Adrien supports child rapists: Your comment made me cringe and shudder. Some Hollywood actors are so far removed from the rest of society it’s like they’re living in this Hollyweird bubble. They become delusional and their morals, thoughts, and ideals get so twisted. I hope both Adrien and Natalie Portman come to regret their support of that monster Roman Polanski.

Comments #18 and #19 are true but sad. :(

@Adrien supports child rapists: OMG that sounds like a horror movie. For reals! I can’t even imagine how scared that little girl must have been. It’s like nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Katrina in L.A. @ 06/01/2010 at 5:01 am

I truly hope they will be able to extradite Roman Polanski to the U.S. soon. The coward is trying to hide in Europe but the U.S. government is working to get him here to serve trial. As Americans we all have to unite on this issue and show the world that this is important to us and that he needs to serve his time because he has avoided his trial for far too long. That little girl who is now a grown woman never got the justice she deserves. How can this happen to an American child on American soil and so many years go by without any justice?!! This sick pedophile pervert is just thumbing his nose at us.

@France and Spain: I am spanish, congratulations you hurt me with your comments. By the way I have friend all over the world I guess I might be the exception to your comment.

Elsa Pataky is not a model, now she does some publicity adds as she is a famous person but she never was known and never started as a model. She started as an actress in a TV series named “al salir de clase” after that she had plastic surgery all over her body and face that is how she is started to be known as she was well operated (it does not look fake at all). Anyway she dated adrien broody for three years which gives her some credibility I guess she dumpted adrien (if it was her doe to couple reasons) and not OLivier since she is hardly seen with him. Plus she denied having a relation with him.

I love Adrian. He is not ugly. HOT