Jude Law Is At The ATM

Jude Law Is At The ATM

Jude Law walks through Waterloo station with no socks on and uses an ATM on Monday (May 31) in London, England.

The 37-year-old actor recently explained his opinion on women and bad boys. “I think women like bad boys. That’s been my experience – I just think it’s kind of a given,” he told The Sun.

“You know, at a certain age you figure out what works for you, and being a good boy never worked for me,” Jude said. “Eventually, you have to grow up and realize relationships are hard work. It’s like cultivating anything. They need attention.”

jude law is at the atm 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He is a good dad and a great actor. How do paps find him? They must follow poor Jude all the time

“being a good boy never worked for me” – is that Jude’s excuse for being such a sleazy *******?

By “ATM machine” you mean ATM – the ‘M’ in ATM already means machine!!!!!

Eric Shinn @ 06/01/2010 at 7:45 am

He’s not wearing socks – he’s wearing pantyhose!!! Hence the beautiful, shimmery brown legs!!!!!

Katsaridoula @ 06/01/2010 at 8:18 am

I’d rather be with a nice guy rather than with someone who inseminates any prostitute out there, got it Jude? ;-)

Katsaridoula @ 06/01/2010 at 8:20 am

@Eric Shinn: you are a sicko

Katsaridoula @ 06/01/2010 at 8:21 am

@memememe: I can’t agree more. Law is such a sleazy disgusting b****** with no respect to other people, especially women.

If he actually said that, and believes that women find bad boys somehow irresistable, he needs to seriously wake up.

Nobody wants a relationship with a player in the long term. You might enjoy your sleazy one night stands, but when your 50 years old and the work has dried up, who is going to be there to cuddle you, show affection and even have a loving conversation.

He really needs to grow up. And is Sienna Miller loves his cheating ways (well, she is one herself) then they deserve each other.

he’s not attractive.

I love that jacket and jeans on him.
*blows kisses at Jude*

French Girl @ 06/01/2010 at 9:33 am

Katsaridoula : So we know now that Jude does not use condoms. It could be very dangerous to sleep with a guy who does not protect himself from diseases.

French Girl @ 06/01/2010 at 9:33 am

Lillie Macey @ 06/01/2010 at 9:34 am

there called ‘cash machines’ in england!!!

dolorescraegt @ 06/01/2010 at 9:49 am

jude actually was with his son rudy holding rudy’s school bag. someone said he dropped his daughter and ex wife at the train station. he looks so handsome. there’s only one jude….lovely man.

dulce mirita @ 06/01/2010 at 10:29 am

Bad boy or good boy… I don’t care. I wish he be mine.

Love you, Mr. Handsome!

I don’t think he’s a hot commodity as far as physical charms, but I can see that he eludes a bad boy image. I mean, having an affair w/the nanny is always on the bad boy list. And getting a one night stand preggers is also a popular to-do on the bad boys list. I guess he knows what he is talking about, but yet that does not seem alluring enough for me.

@Joel McHale Groupie: LMAO, I love it so much when people like you try to be all superior and end up saying stupid sh.it. Crack open a dictionary and study what ‘elude’ means, sporto.

those pants are horrid.

Katsaridoula @ 06/01/2010 at 11:19 am

to me this trashy actor is a nobody, he is not all that talented, whenever he “smiles” you can almost feel the arrogance he is evaporating. He is a t.w.a.t full stop.

He is so yummy. I heard Sherlock Holmes is getting a sequel and I can’t wait for it. Him and RDJr are hottttttt!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All