Kellan Lutz is DA MAN!!!

Kellan Lutz is DA MAN!!!

Kellan Lutz soaks it all in for the sexy new issue of DaMan Magazine, as captured by celeb shutterbug Mitchell McCormack.

The 25-year-old Twilight hottie and Calvin Klein underwear model has some crazy fans. “One fan tried to handcuff herself to me,” Kellan admitted to the mag. “She wanted to take me home. I thought she was joking, but she had really brought along some handcuffs!”

We’d handcuff ourselves to Kellan in a heartbeat!

More exclusive Kellan pics from this shoot at JustJaredJr.com!

kellan lutz da man magazine 01
kellan lutz da man magazine 02
kellan lutz da man magazine 03
kellan lutz da man magazine 04
kellan lutz da man magazine 05
kellan lutz da man magazine 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

the guys are ‘hotties’ the females are ‘hotties’ is there any one in this film who is not ‘hottie’ ? because they certainly leave me coldie!

he is by far my favorite gnome!

this guy needs to cool it on the working out. It’s getting scary and he’s looking kinda chubby. Don’t know what u can do about tht fug face of his though.

He’s so cheesy!! I mean every pic of his always looks the same. It makes me laugh! He cannot take a pic cause he’s always trying to hard to look sexy. What a geek.

BREASTMAN @ 06/03/2010 at 3:05 pm

He has bigger breasts than I do!!! He should get a bra- I would say a….40 double d!!!

FAMEWHORE @ 06/03/2010 at 3:07 pm

Who he sleeps with to get on these magazines despite his cumalative half hour in those twilight moves is beyond me. He could run class on how to be a talentless famewhore.

Here’s just jared’s requisute Kellan Lutz post. These come as religiously as Rachel Bilson posts. He must get a lot of bank from his and her people.

@V:

I know! Justjared must have a little fund he calls the Kellan/Rachel pile. Cause their publicists must pay a lot to get these two famewhores some blog attention. Oh and these photos are TERRIBLE. Someone needs to go back to acting school.

they are all nobody’s it’s just about rob.kristen and the taylor kid

News flash guys! It Jared’s blog, he blogs celebrity newz and in particular blogs on celebs he likes.
I like Kell and Rach but if you don’t, just don’t read it! Go get a life instead of posting hate.

He’s the twenty something Brad Pitt.

Worthless @ 06/03/2010 at 3:35 pm

He doesn’t just like them. He’s like obsessed w/ them. To the extent tht their peoe must pay him. And the 20 sumthing brad Pitt? Newsflash- brad Pitt is actually talented. He is not nor will he ever be.

His moobs are bigger than his head. Creepy

Hottest out of all the Twilight guys, but has he actually done anything besides the supporting role in Twilight?

OMG GROSS @ 06/03/2010 at 3:46 pm

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a douche

Butter_Fly @ 06/03/2010 at 3:50 pm

To #11. Um, no he is not. Sorry.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 06/03/2010 at 4:30 pm

@Leina: …Don’t you mean ‘Least Talented’?!? …Hahahahahahaa.. Maybe he’ll get more than 2 lines and 5mins of screen time in the next film. Hahahahahahaaa.. Doubt it.

He is SO ugly.

His hair and skin always looks yellow and he can’t pose or act to save his life.

i heard hes starting to take too many steroids and now his d*ck is shrinking LOL

Something about him is really embarrassing lol.

attentionho milking his 5mins @ 06/03/2010 at 4:45 pm