Kristen Stewart: Prabal Gurung Girlie Girl

Kristen Stewart: Prabal Gurung Girlie Girl

Kristen Stewart and co-star Taylor Lautner promote their new movie, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, at Mega Box on Thursday (June 3) in Seoul, South Korea.

The twosome held up South Korea’s National Soccer Team uniform!

Kristen paired her beautiful long-sleeved Prabal Gurung minidress with matching Jimmy Choo peep-toe heels.

Earlier in the day, they both attended the Eclipse press conference at Shilla Hotel. K-Stew donned a Market “Bridgette” tee and Sergio Rossi booties!

10+ pictures inside Prabal Gurung girl Kristen Stewart

kristen stewart prabal gurung 09
kristen stewart prabal gurung 10

Credit: Han Myung-Gu; Photos: Wireimage
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner

Christopher Polk/Getty

breakfast at jenny's @ 06/03/2010 at 1:18 pm

wow, i think kristen looks very classy!

Kristen is awesome. Watching ‘The Runaways’ gave me respect for her acting….much better than in Twilight!

Rihanna take a bow live in israel

AMAZING! everyone need to see this!

Sweetness @ 06/03/2010 at 1:28 pm

They look absolutely fabulous!

She looks so beautiful, especially with the black dress and her hair looks great too =)

she looks sooooooo goreous looove the black dress,the make up ,the hair and everything and what makes it even more gorgeous is that she’s smiling and looking really happy

Kristen Stewart in Hot Water for Comparing Fame to Rape
by Monika Bartyzel Jun 3rd 2010 // 11:45AM

Twilight star Kristen Stewart recently talked about the pressures of fame, and it’s given her a whole new media whirlwind to deal with. In an interview with Britain’s Elle magazine (via FOXNews), Kristen said; “It’s so… The photos are so… I feel like I’m looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can’t handle it. I never expected that this would be my life.” She continued, “What you don’t see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction.”

She is rocking that dress and ponytail…get it!

Very Jess @ 06/03/2010 at 1:41 pm

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE HER HAIR!!! she is so gorgeous!

@terrible:
why don’t you shut up about that damn comment she said sorry and she said that she didn’t mean it
give her abreak ppl say stupid stuff sometimes and they don’t really think about it she’s a human being at the end of the day she’s not a robot

OMG they are raping Kstew

She looks so gorgeous with that dress, hair and makeup. Loooove it!
killer legs!

@Kelly spoken like a true paid pr poster doing damage control.

She looks lovely. And for those complaining aobut the rape comment. Please look up the definition of “rape” in the dictionary. it does not have an exclusively sexual definition in terms of violation. She used the word in a nonsexual, definition-appropriate context. It’s sad people refuse to understand that, and insist on being offended. She’s apologized, and I”m sure will stay clear of such similes from now on.

ps: from dictionary. com one of the definitions of rape: “an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside.”

She looks stunning!! I love the fierce look, the dress, the hair, the shoes. But dammit, I can buy all of those except those hot long legs. Work it girl!!!

She looks pretty. Not a fan of the hair extentions, though. They look too fake, I’m sure she could have got some more natural looking ones.

I’ve been feeling her style lately actually. I love the Prabal choice.

the truth @ 06/03/2010 at 2:43 pm

She’s young and talented and like to say what’s on her mind. But she said she was sorry so its ok. Cute and talented girl wonder why hayden didn’t try to hook up with her. At least she work and don’i be in the limelight except when she work or event.

stop raping her, stop!

She looked fabulous!!!! Hair extentions, make-up, the dress, the shoes..everything was on point!!! Loved the entire look!! Go Kristen!! Yeah the rape comment…people need to look up the word in the dictionary and realize that she was not wrong for using the word because is is not exclusive to the definition of forced sexual acts. Geez give her a break, some people act like they’ve never said something they might be taken offense to. So easy to judge someone else but I bet if some people looked at themselves in a mirror they won’t see a saint they believe they are. No one is perfect.

Where is Robert Pattinson?

Kristen Stewart is all over the place!
celeb-central.com/celebrity/kristenstewartp

She looks better than she did last year.

I can’t WAIT for them to get to Stockholm later this month. I won tickets to the fan event and I’m soooo exited! KStew looks amazing and Tay isn’t looking that bad either (and that’s something coming from a Team Robert/Edward)

Is there anything that will make her look pretty? She looks good , don`t get me wrong, but i just don`t find her beautiful at all! She looks like hardcore lesbian trying to be lady! I know Twilight fans are obsessed with her and think she is` the most beautiful girl in the world` but the truth is she is average! There ten more beautiful girls in my class!!!!!

Don`t worry ,Twilight people are the only one who find her beautiful! Everybody else think she looks like fugly!

I love the long sleeved dress! she’s gorgeous.
but.. there are so many pictures of her laughing at this event, why do the sites insist on posting the one’s she serious or olny smiling?

She has no ankles.

@#oli:

how do you know that only twilight fans find her beautiful i mean do know all of them,,, it’s just a different point of view some ppl find her beautiful and the others don’t what’s the problem with that i find her reallly really beautiful in a simple and a different way and i’m not a twilight fan i’m just afan of her

Ella es hermosa!!!!!!

I would be happy if they date just because their both te shemtume !!

lexy hates bilson @ 06/03/2010 at 4:56 pm

If she doesn’t like the whole “celeb” thing then why bother with red carpets?? They do let celebs into events through back doors so they don’t have to do the red carpet. She’s not out their promoting anything so why bother showing up if she’s just going to look angry all the time??

poor obsessed with kristen @ 06/03/2010 at 4:57 pm

@terrible:

I may be one of the few who found Stewart’s fame/rape analogy both intelligent and graphically to the point. I’ve seen the paparazzi at work. It’s both disturbing and repulsive. Those criticizing Stewart have been twisting her words, making the 20-year-old actress sound insensitive and immature. Actually, what she said is anything but.

Unfortunately, most people don’t have the mental capability (or the willingness) to understand either metaphors or the fact that one can be emotionally and psychologically raped, insisting that the word be used only when relating to vaginas or anuses. Those people are incapable of grasping that rape — painful intrusion, invasion, aggression, disrespect — can and do occur all the time in ways that have nothing to do with sex. Much like the most obscene forms of behavior occur when people are fully clothed. And I’m not referring to kinky sex here.

Bankers didn’t take their clothes off when they raped the world economy (and the livelihood of millions of people) not that long ago. The Gulf of Mexico is being raped by British Petroleum’s oil geyser. People can have their psyche raped by, say, religious dogma — just try growing up gay while attending a traditional, say, Christian or Muslim school.

gay emo vampire. @ 06/03/2010 at 5:04 pm

@oli:
Nope, Pattinson is gay emo vampire.

I hate twilight but she’s gorgeous.

she looks awesome!! she is ahving ”long hair” now ,ha:D i thins for this event in Korea..she is gorgeous!!! lately,she’s got the style!! and good for her!! i love her cause she is so down to earth,and like,real..natural…i like the way she thinks..i love Kiki!!

and there are pictures with her LAUGHING!!! in Korea,but also in Sidney!!!! why don;t you put them JJ?? why?? we ‘ve already seen them!!
she looks great!

and there are pictures with her LAUGHING in Korea but also in Sindey!!
jee i wonder why you don’t put them here!!! she looks great

and there are pictures with her LAUGHING in Korea but also in Sindey!!
jee i wonder why you don’t put them here!!! she looks great!
=)

Nossa, Kristen simplesmente arrazou. Ela é MARAVILHOSA!!

This girl is gorgeous!!!

This girl should never be allowed to wear a dress.

Kristen looks stunning. I love the outfit, hair, and presentation. I wonder if she is getting into her upcoming Marylou role or if she is getting into the fashion thing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I love that she is improving her presentation. It was generous of her to apologize for a remark that was not offensive. It shows she is very sensitive to the subject of rape and was afraid someone may have been truly hurt by her use of the word. I believe most of the fury was driven by women with an agenda. Some people are really driven to hate on her and put her under a microscope. They say fans are delusional. What about the haters who spend so much time criticizing and analyzing the minutia of her life?

stupid girl! I’m glad she’s finally getting battered for that LAMEA$$ rape comment!! Ignarant little beyotch!!

@poor obsessed with kristen:

beautifully written!! I couldn’t have said it better myself. Away from that subject I think kristen is beautifull, love the pics!

She is so pretty. Her facial features are beautiful and delicate. I think she is starting to dress for success. I hope so anyway. She never cared much before.

I agree! It looks like whenever someone says something bad about her they are haters! I am NOT HATER i don`t hate people i don`t know! I am commenting on the obvious things- her looks , her talent, her style, not her personality! She is maybe the best,smartest ,coolest person on Earth but I don`t know because i never met her! What i know is that she has unattractive face , no acting talent, bad posture, no personal style and always looks angry about something! It`s good thing i don`t live in America where you have to look her boring face on every channel,every magazine cover and every billboard in town! Because outside USA nobody above 18 gives a **** about Twilight!!!!!

@oli:She has had a boyfriend since the age of 14. It would be strange if she is a lesbian when she always has had a boyfriend. Not that there would be anything wrong with that. You are cruel and stupid to say what you did. You may know 100 more beautiful girls but they aren’t as successful and hard-working as this girl.

@##oli: Why do you look at her pictures and read about her on the internet if you can’t stand looking at her face? You make no sense at all. Use some common sense and skip her threads. We won’t miss your stupid comments here.

Stewart is gorgeous.

very skinny legs

@terrible: word choice Wed, May 26, 2010, 9:29 AM

I read this comment in another site:
word choice: You have been given lessons on definitions of the word rape. Yes it can be a sensitive spot but it’s a word that like many others with different meanings. Should I get upset when reading about the wine process that the vines have to be raped? Should I shy away from books like The Rape of the Masters or demand it be taken off shelves? No, as an intellectual I know the intent is not a comparison to sexual assault. I keep it in the context of the article or book which by the way is about the classic artists like Da Vinci. The author writes and I quote, I believe there is an assault on art, on individuality. Roger Kimball, well educated, author of 6 books, editor, and contributor to numerous magazines and newspapers uses the word rape to describe the destruction of art history in colleges and universities and it is perfectly acceptable in the intellectual world. So, it is no less acceptable for Kristen to use it here. Vocabulary and Writing education seems to be lacking here.

angela_zb @ 06/04/2010 at 2:42 am

she has the best legs in hollywood…i
need to get my legs thin like that

PinkyWood @ 06/04/2010 at 5:19 am

Is it just me or are these photos represting two different sides to KS. The one on the left is sexy KS (shes working it, love the whole outfitm hair, makeup, them shoes are to die for) and the right is shy, just having fun KS. Much admit she does look great, love it when shes smiles.
PW

i love emma watson than kristen.

@blair i think she is trying to be as stylish as Emma because a lot of people compare them! They are stars of two biggest franchises in the world, they are same age( five days apart), they have similar body types! But the truth is Kristen will never be as perfect as Emma, i think Emma has natural sense of style and natural beauty! She knows how to wear clothes and feels good about it! Kristen is uncomfortable on red carpet and just wants to run away! I like both of them but Emma will always be ` true English rose `while Kristen will stay ` American emo girl next door`!!!!!

@leon:

I agree with everything you said.
I think whoever styles K-Stew is trying to make her somewhat presentable. It’s working to an extent. K-Stew still manages to look miserable in everything she wears or just completely uncomfortable. High fashion doesn’t suit her. Emma on the other hand is a natural when it comes to style. She just does it and looks amazing in everything. They’re body types are not similar at all. Emma is way more curvy than K-Stew, who’s more boyish.

Each girls and boys feel the impression of only a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.