Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Heidi Klum & Seal: 'Love's Divine' on Lifetime!

Heidi Klum & Seal: 'Love's Divine' on Lifetime!

Heidi Klum and Seal are the latest couple to land a TV show!

The lovebirds will star in Love’s Divine, a new Lifetime show that will be about more than just Heidi and Seal‘s everyday lives.

“After getting positive feedback from family and friends, they decided they wanted to help others share the same kinds of special moments,” a friend of Heidi‘s told People. “For example, they want to help people who didn’t have their dream wedding the first time around to get a second chance.”

FYI: Last month, Heidi and Seal renewed their vows for the fifth time!

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

oh, no, not them again

Aww. Nice. I love Seal’s voice.

They are so annoying! I’m from Germany and I really used to like Heidi Klum some years ago but she seems to be everywhere now. And I’ve gotten so tired of her fake smile, her annoying voice and her pathetic stories about her boobs or her love life. I really hope this reality show doesn’t make it to German TV!

Same here, Lara. Best regards from Bavaria.

Hmmm they renewed their vows for the fifth time hmmmmm, does that mean there will be yet another baby on the way soon? HA …..XD juuuuust kiddin’! :p …..They’re cute together. I think she’s better than some new models who think they’re all that…

@Dana: Haha, Bavaria, too ;)

They must want a divorce. Seriously this can’t be good for them reality TV causes way to much problems in celebrities relationships.

Ms. Anonymous @ 06/04/2010 at 6:22 pm

They are such a refreshing couple!

offtheproperty @ 06/04/2010 at 6:26 pm

Doesn’t seem likely to be a hit in Germany.
Or America or Britain or Australia or Canada or Russia or Japan or Canada or Latin America or Eastern Europe or Western Europe.
Despite the usual mindless comments in support of this couple, most decent people are not impressed.

Everything_But_the_Girl @ 06/04/2010 at 6:31 pm

I hope Heidi realizes she’s making a big mistake. Don’t fix it if it ain’t broke–look at the results of previous tv reality couples.

I have no interest in seeing this Heidi Klum/Seal reality show.
celeb-central.com

This is my favorite couple of all time. I think they have a lot of great advice to offer couples on having a sucessful relationship. I know they’ll be sucessful in this endeavor.

Ms. Anonymous @ 06/04/2010 at 6:52 pm

@offtheproperty:

They aren’t mindless comments. It’s just nice seeing so much love they have for each other.

Who cares about this faux-supermodel?

Seems like everyone is jumping on the reality show bandwagon

They could’ve gone with Heidi’s pronunciation of the network and called the show “Wifetime”.

Go Ask Alice @ 06/04/2010 at 7:47 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a stupid thing to do. To throw away their amrriage and ruin the lives of thosecute 4 kids and justruni that lovestory of theirs, of how they met when she was prgaars with THEIR first child, not Leni’s bio Italian dad, oh noooo, waht a shame.

Reality tv=D_I_V_O_R_C_E!!!!!!

lickylick @ 06/04/2010 at 7:55 pm

i want to lick his face, and all his cheeks.

As a blue eyed blonde haired Aryan I don’t know what she’s doing with him. It makes me despair.

offtheproperty @ 06/04/2010 at 11:21 pm

She has really transgressed. It’s sad for everyone. Everyone who has autonomous purity of heart, that is — a category not including her husband anyway. He should have known better than to touch her.

@Ayaz your not in 1940 nazi germany welcome to the 21st century

I love their marriage @ 06/05/2010 at 12:25 am

They’re adorable and gorgeous, both talented.

Annabelle @ 06/05/2010 at 1:00 am

Don’t they have enough money already?
Yeah it’s nice that they are happ but WHY make another stupid reality show about someones life and kids!!!!
Are people really that dumb and lazy to do something constructive instead of sitting in front of tv and getting fat?
No wonder the world is screwed!

She’s a disgrace to German people by marrying this THING.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All