Wentworth Miller: New 'Resident Evil' Stills!

Wentworth Miller: New 'Resident Evil' Stills!

Scope out these fresh new stills of Wentworth Miller in the upcoming action thriller Resident Evil: Afterlife, in theaters September 10.

The 37-year-old former Prison Break star will play the brother of Ali Larter (pictured below) and of course Milla Jovovich (in the poster below) will be returning as heroine Alice.

Will there be another Resident Evil movie after this one? It’s up to the fans!

Milla shared, “We’ve just finished the fourth movie, so we don’t know if we will make a fifth yet. If people love the film, then the story can keep going!”

wentworth miller resident evil afterlife 01
wentworth miller resident evil afterlife 02
wentworth miller resident evil afterlife 03

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All

@A doll & Icy:

Rofl.

I don`t know for what gossip sites are made.
It is obvious no one want to know something about actors, singers celebs in general.
You can spot it very well at the 100 and sometimes 1000 posts
because of want to know nothing.
Jared you should close your page, no one wants to know anything.
I am certain they are all honest and visit the sites only for ensure that no one disturb the privacy of an celeb, right ? ;-)
They are all honest und want his favorite celeb feels well and don`t get disturbed by strange wishes of some strange fans.
We have no idea if WM feel well or looks well, because we haven`t seen him for month and that is good, because no one wants to disturb him and no one wants new pixx.

;-)

Told him not to wear shorts in auditions.Now he´s gonna have to move to China to get some work ;-o

@Fionella:

Wonderful, that means pics over and over.
The Chinese ladies are better than every overpaid paparazzi in LA.
Yay.

The Canadian boys @ 06/17/2010 at 7:18 am

THE PARTY IS NOT OVER just ask Went ;-)

Canela Bonita @ 06/17/2010 at 4:35 pm

Looks like The Mourning Portrait is no longer on the menu?
Source Excom

What´s going on with some people here? Are you joking with this privacy thing? Why is that even an issue, the guy is practically missing so why all the worries.Beats me.

@Begga:

… the guy is practically missing …

Yes, you are right.
I guess he could have quit the job or could be dead and we would hear month later about… if ever …
Beat me ….

cocoa lux @ 06/17/2010 at 8:50 pm

some odd people on here.. smh . Aren’t some you tired or rehasing the same arguments behind a keyboard. Somehow, I doubt WM is sweating that much about it.

Anyhoo, anticipating to see this. I’m spending 6 quid to see this in 3D for Wentworth Miller and I’m a cheap ****. It better be decent. I’ll have to do some swotting up on the franchise though!

Btw can someone tell me from a reputable reliable source if MMOC is still going ahead for him.

@cocoa lux:
Somehow I doubt Wentworth is sweating that much about ANYTHING. At least he´s not sweating from working for sure ;-)

———————————-
If there was an official fansite there would be noo need for such questions.

chocopuffs @ 06/18/2010 at 8:06 pm

Some odd people here, talking how much sacrifice to pay for a movie ticket! Went must be in tears having such hardcore fans.

Oh was it a joke, hahahahahahahhahhahhahhaahhaahh…..no wonder he ran off.
;):(

In The Mourning Portrait, Wentworth Miller is a photografer and I wait anxiously to see him. Went is the best actor.

Your Constipation @ 06/19/2010 at 1:09 pm

FREAKS!

@Your Constipation:

… says a freak …..

Since we are talking about freaks, where is Wentworth?

The Canadian boys @ 06/20/2010 at 3:53 am

He´s STILL partying …. Likee likee ;o)

He’s super cute :) I wish we see him as detective Nate Kendall again before RE comes in Sep.

Harry Fn Potter @ 06/20/2010 at 8:26 am

Hope we see him as HIM SELF bf the end of this fn week!

Have you guys seen the picture of Went wit’ Erin’ on TMZ? He´s got some serious hair but don´t know how recent it is ;)

Wallyson….The forecast for the premiere of this movie is in 2011.We’ll wait untill then. Kisses for you!

I wonder why some people say,Went doesn’t respect his fans??????
He doesn’t care about them…etc.Not because there’s not too much regular news about him,that means he doesn’t care about his fans!!!! .Went cares about his fans.U can realise this from his interviews,from what his friends say about him .It’s not necessary he or them say it directly.
He always says:U r why we do,What we do.He is just so quiet & not showy or outgoing person.He’s like any1 lives his life.About we r not sure what his next projects,sure If there’s some issues about some projects which we’ve heared that he’ll be in them, he won’t confirm his participation untill he’s sure he’ll do any role of them.
Like MMOC,Bioshock for ex..Pls if any1 doesn’t like him,he\she is free but stop waiting for his flaws just to talk about

Hi i’m so pleased I identified your blog, I essentially observed you by mistake, although I was looking Yahoo for some thing else, At Any Price I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a wonderful blog posting and a all round intriguing weblog (I also really like the theme/design), I do not have time to examine it all on the proper now but I have bookmarked it and good info, this genuinely helpful for me. There’s nothing to argue about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All