George Clooney & Elisabetta Canalis: Ago Restaurant Date!

George Clooney & Elisabetta Canalis: Ago Restaurant Date!

George Clooney holds hands with his girlfriend, aspiring actress Elisabetta Canalis, after having an delicious Italian dinner at Ago Restaurant on Friday (June 4) in Los Angeles.

Tonight, George is expected at Spike’s Guys Choice Awards, where the celebs attending will include George, LeBron James, Robert De Niro, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Rock and Sylvester Stallone. The special will tape in Los Angeles and air on Sunday (June 20).

george clooney elisabetta canalis ago restaurant 01
george clooney elisabetta canalis ago restaurant 02
george clooney elisabetta canalis ago restaurant 03
george clooney elisabetta canalis ago restaurant 04
george clooney elisabetta canalis ago restaurant 05

Credit: Robinson/Butterworth; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Elisabetta Canalis, George Clooney

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

He’s held on to this one for quite a while now. She must be extra fabulous in bed.

I heard she barely speaks English

Good looking girl, but she has horrible tattoos.

anonymous @ 06/05/2010 at 7:40 pm

Gee, another fake date photo op with the rude tranny. I hope they disinfected her chair when she left. Another restaurant for me to add to my list of places to avoid as a health hazard.

anonymous @ 06/05/2010 at 7:44 pm

Someone wake me up when this stupid *****’s fifteen minutes are up.

He looks like her’s dad

EC probably had those restaurant pics waiting for a good time to release them. She did the same thing with Hawaii pics, releasing a few at a time to make people think she was in Hawaii the whole time when she was usually in L.A. by herself.

frightened @ 06/05/2010 at 7:54 pm

Is that thing a man? Total butterface.

She totally looks like a guy.

toothy tile! also her tats are so trashy :(

She looks a little like Cindy Crawford, these arn’t very nice shots of her, she is usually really pretty.
@min, lol, he could pass for her dad you know, there is an 18 year age gap!

All You Need is Love @ 06/05/2010 at 8:11 pm

They are lovely!

And for the ones that are calling her a tranny: good looking girl for you must be fat middgest with round faces, open your eyes, the girl is gorgeous!

frightened @ 06/05/2010 at 8:14 pm

I see that the Canalis PR brigade is here. Believe or not, there are people who think Canalis is ugly outside and inside, and it has nothing to do with envy or jealously. I would love to see Clooney hook up with a beautiful, intelligent woman, and I’ll be the first one singing her praises when he does.

I hope he gave her her walking papers.

That chic looks rode.

Meganisinshape @ 06/05/2010 at 8:47 pm

He looks like my grandfather and she have horrible arms and legs, awww.

He could do a he ll of a lot better. What’s wrong with him? I think he’s the type that won’t date anyone better looking than he is because then the attention will be off him and on to her.

She looks hard. I see him more with a soft, sweet, classic girl. He has pretty bad taste in women for the most part. His last two steady GF’s have been low grade!

He is pathetic, and she looks like a man. Hey Clooney time to get out of the closet!

the only ones who call out tranny every chance they can get on good looking women, are usually 5’5 -, stubby,chubby/and or fat,…2…wait no 3/4 double chins,bloated cheeks and excess pudge everywhere and anywhere. its getting so old. fat/bloated/chipmunk faced girls are NOT and will NEVER be pretty or the “ideal” never has, never will be. its gross and if you look like that you need to A. diet. B. lay off the salt. C. get some face lipo and/or chin cheekbone implants. and this is all comin from someone who doesnt even think this chick is all that, lol. but surely I see worse and fatter/nastier everyday of my life, so stfu.

She barely speaks english, and he barely speaks italian. LOL

cupcckae, Canalis herself is shorter than 5’5″. You better stop drinking her publicity kool-aid, because nearly everything you read about her is whitewash. She has never done high fashion modeling, only nudy shots and soft p*rn movies. Cavalli struck a deal with her only after she became associated with Clooney, and that ad pic barely even shows her, and what it does show of her is photoshopped all to hell. Google Canalis Cavalli ad to get the fright of your life. As a matter of fact, I am better looking than Canalis but have chosen not to strip or ***** myself for a living. Not all attractive women see whoring as something to aspire to.

Well I hope George has finally met his life long partner, you can never judge a book by it’s cover.

She doesn’t do it for me, and I hope her 15 minutes of Fame are up. George’s best mate was Krista Allen. IMO she was the Keeper.

i not like her … sorry