Mila Kunis: Chrysalis Butterfly Ball!

Mila Kunis: Chrysalis Butterfly Ball!

Mila Kunis arrives in style at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, held on Saturday (June 5) at a private Mandeville Canyon estate in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old actress wore a “Bora” dress in dove grey by RM by Roland Mouret .

Also showing support for Chrysalis, a nonprofit combating homelessness and poverty, were Sophia Bush and Austin Nichols!

At the ceremony, “Glee” creator Ryan Murphy, producer Brett Ratner and Family Guy‘s Seth MacFarlane were honored.

mila kunis chrysalis butterfly ball 01

• Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Mila is my girlcrush >.<

I just think she’s beeautiiiful Mila<3

lexy hates bilson @ 06/07/2010 at 5:20 pm

Love her! She looks great and she’s very talented!!

She is perfection.

Mila’s nice, but where’s JStroup?! She was there too! you usually post about her…. I want my Stroup!!! STAT!!!

Such a cutie :’)

I love looking at photos of her….very pretty girl.

Whateverrr @ 06/07/2010 at 5:38 pm

Mila is SO annoying. There is something about her personality that I find really irritating. And she’s not all that attractive. I’ve seen her around LA a few times and at times, she acts as if she’s better than everyone else…which she isn’t. And she is one of those women who doesn’t look all that nice without make-up.

gorgeous girl good actress and shes very young shes a great nice girl and she does look pretty without makeup some look like death she doesnt

a realist @ 06/07/2010 at 6:12 pm

She’s a true, natural beauty.

I like her.

You know how people say Miranda Kerr has cute looks and sultriness. Well I think Mila is “adorable hottie” personified. She has good family values too and talent. Lovely…….xo

She really doesnt look good without makeup and she has deep creases in the corner of her mouth cuz she never shuts it. Ive seen better.

It’s fantastic to see such a classy actress.
She’s amazingly sophisticated.
I love her very much and think she is a great role model.

I think Mila is an incredible natural beauty, and I have seen her without makeup and she looks fantastic. The fact that she was working as the mc at this event, which is a benefit to raise money to help the homeless find work says all you need to know about her character and priorities.

fashionista @ 06/07/2010 at 7:33 pm

Perfection.

shamrock7 @ 06/07/2010 at 9:12 pm

She is a beauty and would love to see her in more films. She is captivating and entertaining on the big screen!!

she looks gorgeous and elegant and is a great girl really down to earth and very humble shes a natural beauty

nice nose job, what a hot little troll id bang her then she can take out my trash.

Imogen, 23 @ 06/07/2010 at 10:34 pm

@Amelle: SAME! Mila and Yvonne Strahovski. Both sooo pretty, sweet, fierce and sexy.

she always looks gorgeous. in jeans, in candids, on the red carpet, on the big screen………she’s so lucky to be very beautiful!! :)

Is she still was MacCauley Culkin? Now that is a reality show I would watch…

Cutie pie and good actress.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All