Jason Statham & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Dinner Date

Jason Statham & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Dinner Date

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her boyfriend Jason Statham head out for a dinner date in Los Angeles on Tuesday (June 8).

The 23-year-old British model-turned-actress left little to the imagination, wearing a sheer black dress as she and her main man left their home together.

Rosie has been busy shooting Transformers 3 (she replaced Megan Fox in the franchise). She was spotted on set earlier in the week but covered up her on-screen clothes with a bathrobe.

rosie huntington whiteley jason statham dinner 01

• Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

um, i can see why he likes her…. but i think it’s really trashy to wear something like that in public.

LOL this girl is horrible… people calling Megan trashy look at her

Wtf is trashy about that chic minimal dress? Get a life people, or more like taste!!

But um yeah, we will be seeing tons of this woman now!

models are > than actresses.

She’s gorgeous!

Rosie forgot to tell Jason that VS made a monthy contract with Just Jared

His look is priceless (as we know much better how he LOVES paps!)
slow down Rosie!

she is prettier and less plastic than megan fox, and no i’m not a megan fox hater

Nice looking couple! He is so damn sexy!

For a model she sure has a huge fat nose,……….how ever did she become a model with that nose????????????

I see why he loves her body. I never thought I would say this one day but….. I prefer Megan Fox over that woman. She seems even more full of herself (like I know I’m the hottest chick around y’all). She looks like a model to me. Nothing special. Even Megan was more exotic-looking and dare I say, indeed gorgeous. That girl is just “pretty” like so many others out there! And don’t even get me started on that outfit. Trashy is not the right word, s.l.u.t.t.y is better. Trying too hard to come off as naturally sexy. Anyway, I don’t like this new chick at all. Please, Foxy, get back here!

You can see her tits….who would be comfortable sitting in a restaurant with their nipples showing? Gross and weird.

Jared, she is not replacing Megan, she is a totally new character

i still can’t believe she showed up at an “audition” in sheer underwear. i mean wtf? no respect for herself. it’s people like her why there’s still casting couches

nice tight dress shows your stomach pooch. yuck

JJ, why oh why do you write about her ?
Is she some kind of celeb now ? Don’t think so

Ms Anonymous @ 06/08/2010 at 9:21 pm

Rosie is far better than Megan, just saying.

Ms Anonymous @ 06/08/2010 at 9:22 pm

@Observer:

Models ARE celebs

CanadaGirl @ 06/08/2010 at 9:46 pm

Pretty girl, but she has a little lip injection happening. I googled her and looked old pictures and she’s plumped her upper lip considerably.
Uhh… nice dress. I guess that Rosie had to try to top Megan’s bikini and airport photos from last week.
Jason is lookin’ meaty, muscly and manly.

Is Rosie going to become another Rachel Bilson, Jared?

She’s beautiful and all but personally I think it’s a bad idea. Mainly because the movie is based off of the series and comic. Megan and Shia’s characters are supposed to post to end up married next. I guess no one else will care though. What’s done is done. I love her photoshoots, hope she does a good job.

*are supposed to end up married next.

blah blah blah @ 06/08/2010 at 10:39 pm

Jason Statham is SICK HOT and sexy as he!! That girl is one lucky b*tch!

wtf is supposed to be trashy about these pictures? She’s completely covered up in a very chic black maxi dress. She also has amazing womanly curves that show. Since when is that trashy?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 06/08/2010 at 11:17 pm

…Hahahahahahahaaa… I told yall. Get ready for daily post on this chick.

“Michael Bay is nothing if not predictable. He really is all the ridiculous things you think about him; a walking, talking, testosterone-fueled cartoon obsessed with fireballs and boobs. He infamously made Megan Fox wash his Ferrari before casting her in Transformers, and now it seems her replacement, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, won her part in Transformers 3 using similarly sexed up methods. If you know anything about Michael Bay, you’re probably not surprised.
Hollywoodlife says Rosie got Bay’s attention by wearing nothing but sexy lingerie to her audition. She was called in to run lines with Shia LaBeouf as part of the final selection process, and instead of dressing like she might actually dress in the movie, Rosie showed up in see-through underwear. If only Gemma Arterton had shown Michael Bay her nipples, maybe she’d be the new Megan Fox instead.
But I’m sure that, in the end, Michael Bay hired Rosie Huntington-Whatever for her skill at convincingly portraying a character. I assume she’s playing a ****** Victoria’s Secret model with an eating disorder. She should be able to pull that off. “

Did Rosie gain some weight? Anyways, she looks gorgeous:)

Good luck girl on your official acting debut…

a poor man's megan @ 06/08/2010 at 11:57 pm

Tabloids have to keep mentioning Megan Fox to get Rosie whoever’s career a boost… lol

Oil Spillage @ 06/09/2010 at 12:37 am

Isn’t it the British (British Petroleum ) who are filthing the coast around American shores right now…. and now this?

I find it ironic she’s a Victoria’s Secret Angel and yet she doesn’t have a bra on obviously…

she is beautiful and good luck to her

people have no class these days. rosie is a beautiful girl, but for god’s sake wear a fcking bra!

She is so beautiful, no matter what they say, she is sexy and look beautiful. Stop judging her!

they deserve each other: both Brit, ambitious, perv and do anything for money (aka “art”)
and Jason isn’t 37!!! He’s 42. My brother went school with him!

and yes, he’s BISEXUAL _
and I think he doesn’t give a s*** about it as he do guys everywhere he goes for work or not and leaves lots of “cookies” lol

Rosie is gorgeous, probably among the best looking VS models, and Miranda Kerr is the ugliest one.
Regarding her outfit she’s wearing a pair of shoes made to help the kids in need (you buy one pair and a second one will be sent on your behalf to third world children).

She is not beautiful. His legs are ugly.

He has over 40 years. He has fame of gay.

@charlotte – You’re right! He was born in July26th 1967. Some dull put that s*** on imdb! There’re few sites that ‘s correct

Jason Statham, en enero besos y abrazos con Alex Zosman, y poco después andabas con una tal Rossie. No tienes ni dignidad ni verguenza, por eso te mando a tomar por el culo que es en lo que en realidad te gusta.

She is very beautiful AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY, Love Rosie <3

This was a really superb post. In theory I’d like to write like this also – getting time and genuine effort for making a great piece of writing… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to obtain something carried out.