Gerard Butler & Goga Ashkenazi: Couple In The Works?

Gerard Butler & Goga Ashkenazi: Couple In The Works?

Gerard Butler reportedly is trying to woo London-based Kazakhstani billionaire Goga Ashkenazi, according to NY Post.

The possible pair met at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival last month and he was spotted visiting her West London mansion last weekend.

A source reveals, “Gerard was spotted chatting up Goga at a party in Cannes and they exchanged numbers.”

FYI: Goga is a close friend of Prince Andrew and is an Oxford graduate with a gold-mining and construction company.

Credit: Dave M. Benett, Nick Harvey; Photos: Getty, Wireimage
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Goga Ashkenazi

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 727 » Show All

yikes this man is a walking std

Is there any other news on this guy that isn’t woman related?
Does he still act or just party?
GROSS

For some reason I do picture him as a gigolo – suits him perfectly. Girl, I suggest u hide those billions!

Gerry is always looking for ways to climb the social ladder.

Oh jeez... @ 06/09/2010 at 3:32 am

I’m sorry but that woman is fugly. Better than Laurie Cholewa and Beatriz Coelho but still fug.

I used to be a fan but nowadays he just makes me sick. Ugh, what a disgusting man. I don’t know how he can live with himself.

I have a price on one arm... @ 06/09/2010 at 3:38 am

OMG, read this:

She doesn’t mind showing her t/its either I see.

So JJ you are now just stealing NY Post stories?

funny he was in Scotland at the weekend and flew back to LA Sunday – are they talking the weekend before – ive lost track of his wanderings LOL

It sure looks like Goga (LOL at the name!) has had some plastic work done. Nose and lips for sure. Possibly botox too. I don’t find her pretty at all :(

@I have a price on one arm…:

He’s mixing with the Russians again!!!- she has a love child with a Russian Billionaire. I think Gerry may wake up one day with a brown bear’s head in his bed LOL

@Oh jeez…:
I just googled her and she actually looks better in the above picture than she does in other pics.

A little research, JJ @ 06/09/2010 at 3:52 am

She’s trying to break into films (as an executive producer and famewh*re) and he has a fledgling production company

From Aug 2009 —
Goga’s gaga for the movies
Goga Ashkenazi: Plans to invest in films

Glamorous billionaire socialite Goga Ashkenazi likes to boast she has ‘a prince on one arm and a billionaire on the other’, referring to her close friendships with Prince Andrew and oil magnate Timur Kulibayev, with whom she has a child.

But now the flamboyant Kazakh-born and Oxford-educated Goga, 30, is going to need another arm to accommodate her blossoming friendship with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.

For a pal of the tycooness – who lives in a £27million pad in Holland Park – tells me she is keen to plough her fortune into the film industry.

‘Goga is investing in films,’ reveals the friend. ‘She was in Sardinia with her son last week and Harvey Weinstein flew in for 24 hours to have a meeting with her.’

Yet a spokesman for Weinstein was rather more coy about the connection, insisting: ‘Harvey was in Sardinia for a board meeting for the Cipriani restaurant chain, along with Giuseppe Cipriani and Flavio Briatore. It seems Goga joined them for lunch one day. It was not a meeting about film investment.’

But it doesn’t seem as though it will be long until they discuss their shared passion for films. Adds the friend: ‘Goga moves in film circles. In Cannes she was hanging out with producers and people in the film crowd. She likes thrillers.’

@Now Then:
Again??? When was the other time?

Anyone who can “google” can read the stories that state that this woman wants to get into financing films. Why does the NY Post and JJ have to make crap up. The story should read that Gerry is interested in wooing her money.

LOL! It says in the NY Post article that Goga used to date Flavio Briatore (just like Moran Atias!).

@boring: Yeah he probably was just babysitting for her while counting her money in the back.

@Helen:
I googled her too and apparently she’s only 29!!! I would’ve guessed much older, like 38.

I usually don’t comment on the way people look, but after looking at this picture of Goga http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/100112900/Getty-Images-Entertainment I have to say that she has quite an ugly face. She looks a bit like Cassandra Hepburn, one of Gerry’s previous hookups.

@misses:
I think she’s 30 now but yes, I agree that she looks old for her age.

long time lurker @ 06/09/2010 at 4:24 am

Looks like another non story to me

honestly... @ 06/09/2010 at 4:31 am

@I have a price on one arm…: “She doesn’t mind showing her t/its either I see.”
————–
It’s not like it was for a men’s magazine or something, she was just sunning herself. Not a big deal in most of Europe.

long time lurker @ 06/09/2010 at 4:33 am

@ honestly

Yep – topless sunbathing is perfectly normal in Europe.

Mellifera @ 06/09/2010 at 4:47 am

*Hears the sound of bottom of the barrel being scraped*

I think this has to be the most pointless JJ thread I’ve seen in the last……….well, a long time.

Gerry, please go stand outside a Starbucks so we don’t have to put up with this crapola.

You were nice enough to ‘do it for the Phannies’, now you can jolly well think of us.

Rant over.