Gerard Butler & Goga Ashkenazi: Couple In The Works?

Gerard Butler & Goga Ashkenazi: Couple In The Works?

Gerard Butler reportedly is trying to woo London-based Kazakhstani billionaire Goga Ashkenazi, according to NY Post.

The possible pair met at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival last month and he was spotted visiting her West London mansion last weekend.

A source reveals, “Gerard was spotted chatting up Goga at a party in Cannes and they exchanged numbers.”

FYI: Goga is a close friend of Prince Andrew and is an Oxford graduate with a gold-mining and construction company.

Credit: Dave M. Benett, Nick Harvey; Photos: Getty, Wireimage
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Goga Ashkenazi

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 827 » Show All

@honestly…:
Thanks hahahaha… all I did was shorten Blonde Assistant. ;)
Now I think this woman would hit the top of his so hot meter… This vag!na comes with a gold mine. Quite a find… Definitely in an income step up from any of his rumored hookups… hehehe

Socialite in the making @ 06/09/2010 at 12:24 pm

Check this out:

She is used to be with multi-billionnaires so I wonder if Gerry is good enough for her. But at 30, she’d be a good match for him. Certainly an inprovement over Laurie.

Pfffffffft to this whole crock of a story. I loved that in the one article they tried to make it seem legit by adding that Butler could not be reached for commment.

I don’t get why the press would run with this made up junk but chose to ignore the Laurie tryst which may have had some grain of truth to it.

JJ should have put up the new G and Lolita photos rather than this bunch of bs, but probably figured this would get more hits. And that’s what it’s all about.

@Manny:
* * *
ROFLMAO!!!
Well, I said I was depressed before but.. I’m laughing a lot now… Is there something better to cheer up than a Gerry’s show?
*mwah to Manny and hugs to all the others*

@Old Mia:
The press is ignoring Ass Apple because her PR people were the ones putting out the story… Nothing smells of desperation like having your own PR people feeding sh!t about you to the tabloids. BTW Ass Apple seemed to be nothing more than a flavor of the day. Ass d’jour
Maybe Ass Apple should have her PR study with Lindsanity Hohan’s PR… Lindsay gets a lot more international press for absolutely nothing but f*cking up. :)

Stinkylouise @ 06/09/2010 at 12:42 pm

“What about anistan?”

Who?

@Rachel:
What about Aniston?

SHE’S NOT RUSSIAN, SHE’S PURE KAZAKH BY DESCENT. YOU ARE JUDGING HER LOOK AND LIFE PRIORITIES. I AM SURE IN ONE THING, ANY WOMAN WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE ON HER SIDE – ALLURING RICH MEN.
YOU’RE TALKING OF SURGERY? DO AMERICAN WOMEN NOT MAKE IMPLANTS ON THEIR BOOBS FROM 18? YES LIPS HAVE MADE BY SURGERY. GIRLS ENVY IS A BAD THING, YOU TRY TO DO IT LIKE HER!

To Now Then: She is not Russian, Kazachstan is not Russia, it’s another country, they have their own language and hate Russia their main religion is Islam and not Russian Orthodox, I am a Russian interepter I know. When I have to Interpret for them, they only know 5 words in Russian, and insist they are fluent in Russian.
She looked like a plastic Chinese woman selling Avon, and looks much older then him. Gerry’s been hitting the bottle again.

How do I put this?... @ 06/09/2010 at 12:45 pm

Mr. Butler, please! I don’t know what Alan told you, but it is not THAT kind of a shoot!

This is a simple case: The wh*re being wh*red, and nothing more.
(Hey! If you’re poet and you know it, shake your @ass…)
The wh*re-er being wh*re-reed? Hmmm…

I’ll leave it to you guys to figure out which wh*re is which.
(Hint: Both, in their own special way)

“That’s Gerard Butler. He used to be an actor many, many years ago. Now he just dates for a living.”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/09/gerard-butler-goga-ashkenazi/comment-page-3/#comments#ixzz0qNJG4BqM

that is priceless! ROFL

So no new sightings just a new thread…..not good enough! pls GB show yourself…BTW when was he in London?

gossiphound @ 06/09/2010 at 12:47 pm

@Manny: But Lindsay was a relatively talented young actress with promise, with many hits under her belt before the decline, and she had the famewhore parents with her every step of the way.

From: http://www.sassyqarla.com/2010/06/goga-ashkenazi-and-gerard-butler-in.html

“Gerard Butler Trying To Woo Goga Ashkenazi??!”

OMG, is he a gold digger? Or this is just a plain friendship?

Page Six is reporting that Gerard Butler and Kazakhstani billionaire Goga Ashkenazi are “in regular contact” after they met in Cannes Film Festival last month.

Page Six writes: “A source told us, “Gerard was spotted chatting up Goga at a party in Cannes and they exchanged numbers.” An Oxford graduate with a gold-mining and construction company, Ashkenazi isn’t short of admirers.”

Of course she’s not short of admirers…

Money and beauty guys..

gossiphound @ 06/09/2010 at 12:53 pm

@LauraS: Sunday night if you do the math and add in a London twitter sighting on Sunday night. It’s a quick flight from Glasgow to London and you normally have to connect thru London to go anywhere. He left Scotland Sunday afternoon but did not arrive in LA until Monday afternoon.

I don’t get this: there were pictures of him and Laurie hugging and kissing and none of them made headlines…and now there is a supposed trip to London, no pictures and this is suddenly all over the press…..can someone explain this to me?

@LauraS:

That’s because no one knows Laurie…
Gaga Aschenazi is a tycoon, influential and well known in high places… so obviously it will make headlines.

The Laurie story was covered by a few online publications because Laurie is just a tv reporter that not known by many outside of France ..

gossiphound @ 06/09/2010 at 1:05 pm

@noname: But Gerry was seen with noname Serbian chicks and got wide coverage too.

Why doesn’t JJ pony up for some of those Icon International photos – like the Lolita series. Must cost GALS a bit of change since Icon is an exclusive site but the rest of us are more than happy to enjoy. I especially like all the other photos from the Jim Wright Men’s Journal photoshoot..

@LauraS… Ass Apple didn’t accompany him to England. That was a bunch of bullsh!t that some who saw “a black woman sitting next to him on the plane” twitter and they ran with it… BTW that is the most famous “black woman on a plane” to day I think. hahahaha
BTW Gerry was photographed by the peeps that dropped off his car at the airport for him in Glasglow… No one was with him…

@gossiphound: I like number 17 and 35. I like the way he smile. He used to have some kind of bitterness in his smiles in the past.

@noname:
Can you post the article… please… :)

Much like Ed Westwick, I know the fan base of women (and a few men) who follow Gerard Butler’s every move and hookup is relatively small. The man is a *****, after all, and some of us have better things to do with our time than try to keep up with the notches on Gerard’s bedpost. The man has ladies in every city – and it seems that Gerard is a real “out of sight, out of mind” kind of guy. No sooner did he drop that random Serbian “model” than he was in Cannes with all of his favorite dark-skinned ladies (it’s his type: darker skin, long legs, long dark hair). God knows who he was boning when he was actually in Cannes (hint: every woman that wanted it), but there was one woman in particular who caught his eye. According to Page Six, Gerard has his eye on billionaire Goga Ashkenazi. Goga is sort of an international **** socialite who is friends with people like Prince Andrew and Flavio Briatore (Heidi Klum’s first baby-daddy). And yes, she’s his type (Google photos here). Here’s a photo I found, courtesy of a Daily Mail photo shoot, and Page Six’s heartbreaking report:

Lothario Gerard Butler is trying to woo gorgeous Kazakhstani billionaire Goga Ashkenazi. The Scottish actor, linked last year to Jennifer Aniston, has been in regular contact with the London-based beauty, a close friend of Prince Andrew, after they met at the Cannes Film Festival last month.

And he was spotted visiting her West London mansion last weekend.

An Oxford graduate with a gold-mining and construction company, Ashkenazi isn’t short of admirers. She once dated Italian Formula 1 boss Flavio Briatore and recently ended a relationship with Kazakh oil billionaire Timur Kulibayev, who is still married to Kazakhstani President Nursultan Nazarbayev’s daughter, Dinara. Butler’s rep didn’t get back to us and Ashkenazi could not be reached.

[From Page Six]

Well, Goga seems a bit classier than some of the other women he’s been hanging with, although the British press seem to be all up on Goga’s grill about her connection to the royals and secret babies and being topless and scandalous. Could Gerard have met his match? If he was seen entering or leaving her townhouse, I think the verdict is “not so much.” If she was really a player, she would have made him wait. She would have made him beg for it, only to laugh at him because he is poor (compared to her). If Goga gave it up so easily, chances are he’s already moving on to his next piece. ME?!?

16 Responses to “Gerard Butler is desperate to bone billionaire Goga Ashkenazi”

snowball
snowball:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:05 am

She’s really not that pretty. Apart from her money, I don’t get it. She looks like a budget Padma Lakshmi.

Gerard could do better (I’m lookin’ at you, Kaiser).

*did the buttering up work?

Kaiser
Kaiser:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:08 am

Thanks! I think I’m prettier than Goga too. But she has a great body, I’ll give her that. If you go to that Google images link, you’ll see a bunch of topless photos of her.

Ashdin
Ashdin:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:08 am

He looks terrible in that picture

canadianchick
canadianchick:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:12 am

Meh. Gerry’s beard sure looks gray in that photo.

I’m watching Whoopi melt down on the View about how she should be able to smoke anywhere. Whoopi sure is enjoying going postal while Babs is out sick. They bleep her out everyday these days.

CeCe
CeCe:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:12 am

Well he needs something to fall back on because he’s really not THAT great of an actor and his looks fade the closer you look at him.

lukie
lukie:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:16 am

After reading up on Goga, I get the impression, she is the one that would do the moving on….

Mari
Mari:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:18 am

Something about her eyes and nose… reminds me a little of Lt. Commander Worf.
Seems to me her type is stinkin’ filthy, wipe your tush with $100s rich, which he is not.
No chance.

snowball
snowball:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:21 am

Jesus, just scanning a few articles on this chick, she is twice the tramp he is, she just does it with guys who are double her age and worth more than third world countries. And married. Openly. Often.

Gerard, you’d better wrap that thing with more than a few condoms.

N.D.
N.D.:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:24 am

She isn’t billionaire, she is (or was) a mistress of Kazhachstan president’s son-in-low, had a baby with him and I don’t see anything classy there.

10.
Sigh.
Sigh.:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:26 am

Kaiser —
She wants to break into movies. He is not the first HW player she’s dealt with, and he needs financial backing for his production company. And he might be boning her -

From Aug 2009-
“Goga is investing in films,’ reveals the friend. ‘She was in Sardinia with her son last week and Harvey Weinstein flew in for 24 hours to have a meeting with her.’

Yet a spokesman for Weinstein was rather more coy about the connection, insisting: ‘Harvey was in Sardinia for a board meeting for the Cipriani restaurant chain, along with Giuseppe Cipriani and Flavio Briatore. It seems Goga joined them for lunch one day. It was not a meeting about film investment.’

But it doesn’t seem as though it will be long until they discuss their shared passion for films. Adds the friend: ‘Goga moves in film circles. In Cannes she was hanging out with producers and people in the film crowd. She likes thrillers.’”

Just Jared has like, CSI-type individuals…NOTHING gets past them.

11.
Confused
Confused:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:40 am

She looks exactly like the girl that did my nails the other day.

12.
Linda
Linda:
June 9th, 2010 at 11:49 am

He’s in love with himself, she’s in love with herself. There’s nowhere to go there.

13.
ViktoryGin
ViktoryGin:
June 9th, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Don’t know anything about her, but her activities must betray her appearance because she looks rather unassuming. He struck me as the type to go for chicks whose “*****-honess” is slightly more blatant. But as soon as she goes spread eagle, he’s obviously not going to refuse. I could see her tapping that, showing him the French doors, and wasting no time chasing after legitimately rich and powerful men.

14.
Alecto
Alecto:
June 9th, 2010 at 12:13 pm

esch. he looks terrible in that pick. and i usually get all hot and bothered by him. but he looks like he has serious skin damage and is that gasp…liver spots?

15.
I Choose Me
I Choose Me:
June 9th, 2010 at 1:05 pm

So he has graying hair, a few wrinkles and possible sun damage. So freaking what? Who expects everyone to look perfect all the time. I for one I’m tired of the waxed, overplucked metrosexual look. As far as I’m concerned, the man’s single, therefore he can bone whoever wants him to bone them) And I think he’s handsome in a rough and tumble sort of way. I guess what I’m saying Kaiser is that I support your desire to get you some of that. :D

16.
jane16
jane16:
June 9th, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I think she’s pretty but too thin. I don’t at all get the attraction for GB though.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 827 » Show All