Alexander Skarsgard Covers Entertainment Weekly

Alexander Skarsgard Covers Entertainment Weekly

Anna Paquin gets squeezed between Alexander Skarsgard and boyfriend Stephen Moyer on the sexy new cover of Entertainment Weekly.

Anna shares she doesn’t care about getting naked for the show. “It doesn’t really bother me,” she admits. “I’m really close with all of our cast, and we’ve all seen each other in various compromising and odd situations.”

Adds newcomer Joe Manganiello, aka werewolf Alcide, “Having been a fan of the show, you know you’re going to be naked at some point. I will say that I was welcomed into the brotherhood of the sock. When you’re naked on the show, you have to wear a sock, and it’s not on your foot.”

Alex is still surprised about his celebrity status. “It’s quite surreal that people want to take a picture of me buying milk,” says Skarsgard, pictured showing off his sixpack abs below. “I don’t really get it.”

true blood ew cover 01
true blood ew cover 02
true blood ew cover 03
true blood ew cover 04
true blood ew cover 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

You are so annoying Jared. Alexander Skarsgard ISN’T the ONLY one on the cover and he’s not the only one on True Blood.

true blood @ 06/10/2010 at 11:34 am

Everyone looks great. I can’t wait for season 3.
Thanks, Jared!

Funny…I see Anna and Stephen on the cover as well. And to be honest, I’m more interested in the fact that Anna is on the cover than Alex. She’s lovely inside as well as out. Love her :)

Anna looks beautiful.
I think she has great chemistry with Alex.

i love the cover, they all look great i want HQ=)

lmao about the sock thing, i thought they were completely naked all the time

lmao about the sock thing, i thought they were completely naked all the time

Ok JJ we get it Robin Baum is paying you to promote AS the same as KB but really the only thing she is accomplishing is making people dislike him immensely. AS is not the only person on the cover of EW or on TB. And I guarantee you that this focus on him and no other cast members will not go unnoticed by his co-workers and AB.

love it! i can’t wait to get it!!!

am i the only one? @ 06/10/2010 at 11:59 am

HE IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!

@am i the only one?: No you are not the only one. I think what he wanted to accomplish in HW will be cut short with the piss poor decisions he has been making as of late. This focus solely on him lately is not going to get him more fans or more projects. If anything it will be the exact opposite.

As someone else on another saite said, this pic “isn’t helping me much in the pure and innocent thoughts department.”
LOL, no kidding! That’s a hot sandwich!
And they all look great, but I especially love Anna & Stephen… Those two have soooo much chemistry! I love to see them act together on the show.

Dude, of course people (=paps) want to take your picture buying milk (=booze) when your PR team tips them off! Anyway, is it just me, or are there three people on the cover of EW? Tunnel vision, Jared, isn´t it!

oops! “site”

so overated.... @ 06/10/2010 at 12:11 pm

Alexander Skarsgard is not as popular as people think, it’s his very vocal Swedish fans who bombard every website and blog raving about him……their very pushy and rude the way they show such disrespect for the other actors on True Blood by acting like he’s the “STAR” of the show.

Iffy Miffy @ 06/10/2010 at 12:11 pm

Oh look Askars on the cover! Wait, there are two other people there … hmm, maybe they just got in the shot … oh wait, no, it’s the leads of the show but maybe Askars is more famous … oh wait one of them is an Oscar winner.
~
I like Askars and Eric is my favourite character on TB but I am getting supremely annoyed by this nonsense of IGNORING OTHER PEOPLE!

@Really???: exactly! I’m so tired of everyone only talking about this guy. He isn’t THAT hot.

Hate The Hair!! @ 06/10/2010 at 12:22 pm

Eric’s hair is BLONDE! Alex, check your ego at the door and conform to your character. He is so annoying now. Boo Hoo, people want to take my picture even though my famewhore aleged girlfriend tips the paps everywhere we go. His career is headed strait back to Sweden after True Blood ends. Straw Dogs is 99.99999% guaranteed to flop. It’s a remake of a Hollywood classic. I can’t think of any Hollywood remakes that were actually good. Superman Returns SUPER SUCKED! BTW JJ, there are 3 people on the cover. I would have much rather seen Anna’s name lead the article. No Sookie= No True Blood.

Ryan Kwanten is the only truly hot guy on True Blood–HE needs to be on more covers!!

I find Anna and Stephen so gorgeous. :)

no you are not the only one!!! @ 06/10/2010 at 12:32 pm

not only is he getting on my nerves, I am so tired of looking at his arrogant face. I used to like him alot, but he is so thin and blah looking, and he looks washed out. Whatever!!! I will continue to watch true blood , hopefully the writing will be good enough for diversion from Eric/Alex’s face.

All three are looking great! And wow, nice abs, Askars. Is it Sunday yet? *taps fingers*

I like him @ 06/10/2010 at 12:47 pm

I think it’s a great cover and it reflects the love triangle in TB. I don’t get all the haters. Alex is not only handsome and talented, but he is a nice guy. All of his co-stars say that whenever they are interviewed. ( most recently Stephen Moyer).

I love this cover. Yeah but once again, this is the only way I can accept ASkars: in character. =/

While I’ll agree about Ryan, I have to admit Joe Mangianello looks very hot as Alcide. I’m looking forward to some naked wolf action this season.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All