Angelina Jolie To Play Cleopatra?

Angelina Jolie To Play Cleopatra?

Angelina Jolie may be taking on the role of Cleopatra in an upcoming project!

Author Stacey Schiff, who will release a biography of Cleopatra soon through publishing house Little, Brown, has already sold the rights to her book to film producer Scott Rudin (No Country for Old Men, Revolutionary Road, I Heart Huckabees).

Scott‘s office told USA Today that the film “is being developed for and with Jolie.”

“Physically, [Angelina]‘s the perfect look,” Stacey shared.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All
t.m.delafonda @ 06/10/2010 at 6:26 pm

FIRST!?!!!!! This story is BS. She never said that she was doing any Cleopatra movie.

skelator as cleopatra

Iffy Miffy @ 06/10/2010 at 6:31 pm

I doubt this is true as she has other movies lined up but if it were, she’d be a great Cleopatra – with those eyes, perfect. It’s hard to follow Liz Taylor but if anyone could, it would be Angie.

Caesar's mistress @ 06/10/2010 at 6:31 pm

Cleopatra was a homewrecker too

Well, she does have a nice asp.

most beatyful woman ever , now bowdown and worship u ugly fat ******* , u know she is goddess.queen of hollywood , she has everything at her feet , hot hot hot woman , she’ll turn u ugly girls in to lesbos in a sec

Oh good, she gets to work with her language coach again! Rubber sheets and potty play!

t.m.delafonda @ 06/10/2010 at 6:36 pm

My bad. I read that it is being developed “for and with” Angelina. As for her ability to play this part…..She is amazingly talented, unlike a certain wanna-be movie star, and, has not only the looks, but, the “chops” to do a da*n good job.

I’ll believe it when it comes from her.Otherwise,i think she’ll be a great Cleopatra,with her beauty,poise,voice and most of all,talent.

I would take it with a grain of salt till a site like EW, Variety, Deadline, or THR reports it. This sounds like the Sleeping Beauty story that the LA TImes reported back in January but was never confirmed.

yeah….. i hope its true, she’ll play a ravishing Cleopatra

“physically perfect for the role”

————————————————–

Erm, except that she’s white.

@Caesar’s mistress: HA!!!!! That was funny. XD ….. Why is everyone insisting on claiming that she is “perfect”?! It makes no sense. Nobody’s perfect. Period. However, you can state if you want that if there’s someone close to perfection, Angelina is that person! Anyway, she is quite wonderfully gorgeous (though too skinny) and talented so I think she’d be a great Cleopatra. But I think they should give a chance to new actors or actresses, why put the same ol’ actors in all movies. Ugh. There are tons of beautiful women who could play that part. And sorry for pointing that out, but although Angelina has pretty eyes and bone structure, she is a Caucasian. I know it’s time to forget about “racism” and I am not racist in any way, but there are millions of women who look more like Cleopatra did look (according to reseaches…..). Isn’t it a bit unfair to put her as this Egyptian lady?! Now come on!

Gross. Skeletor isn’t a sexy look. And more brown-face/ black-face for Angelina? I’m so over this trick..

Elizabeth Taylor was sexy and could pull it off…. Angelina has seriously lost her looks. Sad to say. Go ahead and flame me.

Yes, I hope she leaves Brad for whoever plays Marc Anthony. Brad Pitt= Eddie Fisher

i love how she keeps knocking the haters out front with her movies, family life, beauty, talent…..
you guys can hate as much as u want but the truth is she is IMPROVING every single day ; as anj goes up and on with her some old wannabe actress keeps diggin her career tomb. common admit it you haters actually LOVE HER

Yes, because Angie looks so Egyptian and Cleopatra was stick thin. Perfect!!

i hope she does it! she is so beautiful..she would do an awesome job!

hey, did anyone see the new photo of Brad? http://itn.co.uk/storyc3b84d4963619ffbbf9105cb6ba307a8.jpg Omg isn’t he so hot? ~snickers~

Halli, Flame you? I want to shake your hand. You are a speaker of great truethiness.

Ms Anonymous @ 06/10/2010 at 6:52 pm

Um it’s been established that Cleo wasn’t that pretty, so don’t cast Whorie! Whorie would RUIN Cleopatra.

Wwll there is always the Rachel version hens. flip hair, whine, flip hair, Ross where forth art thou. Whine, whine whine.

Ms Anonymous @ 06/10/2010 at 6:53 pm

@liloooo:

Ew no I don’t love her, you couldn’t pay me to love her.

It is perfect for Angie and Brad working together again. Stacey wants Brad to play Marc Anthony.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All