Shirtless Kevin McHale: Monte Carlo with Jenna Ushkowitz!

Shirtless Kevin McHale: Monte Carlo with Jenna Ushkowitz!

Glee star Kevin McHale goes shirtless while co-star Jenna Ushkowitz shows off her bikini bod on a beach in Monaco on Thursday (June 10).

The twosome, who are in town to promote their smash TV series, soaked up the sun with two other friends before hitting the waves together.

“Love me some Monte Carlo…” Kevin tweeted. “Beautiful!”

You can follow Jenna and Kevin on Twitter @DruidDude and @iJennaUsh. Hi, Kev!

40+ pictures inside of shirtless Kevin McHale and bikini-clad Jenna Ushkowitz

kevin mchale shirtless 37
kevin mchale shirtless 38
kevin mchale shirtless 39
kevin mchale shirtless 40

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

aww, they’re cute together… ;) and daaaang, artie has some guns :))

MissMercurial @ 06/11/2010 at 7:52 am

I hope that if they’re not together that either they a. get together soon or b. are both quite happy the way things are (which most definitely seems to be true :D)

Ana Lucia @ 06/11/2010 at 8:21 am

Awwww she’s lovely! ♥

i don’t know who they are but the girl looks absolutely adorable in that bikini.

ARE THEY DATING??

Kevin is kinda SEXY , i didnt realize that untill now !
are they dating ?

Kevin has “Let It Be” tattooed on his forearm, while Jenna has “Imagine” tattooed on her forearm and “All You Need Is Love” on her chest. All Beatles songs. I wonder if that’s a coincidence…
And I love the tattoo on Jenna’s back – creative and cute!

Eric Shinn @ 06/11/2010 at 9:36 am

WOW Kevin looks HOT!!!!! All that time in the wheelchair has really helped him work his biceps!!!!!

They’re both cute. She has a nice bod. I like their tatoos. I especially LOVE the one she has on her back. True that it’s creative and it looks SO cool. <3

Dear JJ,

You should add the tag shirtless to this post!

Nice bikini body on that woman. Sick of skinny bony hollywood women.

laverdadduele @ 06/11/2010 at 11:28 am

Can’t wait for their 15 mins to be over!

Who are these people? What TV show?

well duh... @ 06/11/2010 at 2:33 pm

i love them, they make such a cute couple!

She is the girl from Glee? I thought it was a completely different woman. It’s nice to see a Hollywood actress not afraid to show a lil tummy bulge and heavier body type and average, normal face instead of those doll faces – at least she is a real looking woman. And her last name is Ushkowitz, was she adopted or is it a married name? Was she born Ushkowitz?

Is Kevin even into girls? He’s sooo cute! This will be disappointing if he isn’t….I really wanted baby arties with him in the far not so realistic future. And Jenna is so adorable! The cast of Glee makes me sooo happy! :)

Christine @ 06/11/2010 at 4:49 pm

oh they are so dating! Damn, they’re adorable together :D

lovelovelove Jenna’s tattoo on her back, its so creative!

@happy girl:

Jenna was adopted.

I think Jenna looks so cute! Such a pretty girl.
And Kevin’s lookin’ mighty fine.

CallMeCrazy @ 06/11/2010 at 9:44 pm

Kevin is HOTDAMN! I love he and Jenna. I wish they were dating but I like them as extra close friends. I like Jenna’s bikini.

are they dating?! if not, they should be! how adorableee <3 definitely my two favorite of glee =D

@Dreads: The tattoos were Lea Michele’s idea. She got all the girls to get “imagine” tattoos, so I guess the rest just followed

Times a tickin @ 06/11/2010 at 11:44 pm

So cute! I like this couple a lot

Cute couple. She has nice healthy body.

Not dating just BFFs. I should know,

arties gots a nice **** lol and his skin is amazing. hope he wore sunscreen!! she is a very pretty girl.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All