Gerard Butler: Private Party with Lindsay Lohan!

Gerard Butler: Private Party with Lindsay Lohan!

Gerard Butler and fellow actor Lindsay Lohan arrive separately for a friend’s party at a private residence in Hollywood on Friday afternoon (June 12).

Lindsay was accompanied by her little sister, Ali Lohan, who was seen unleashing the beast and downing a can of Monster Energy Drink.

Later in the day, Linds complained about the attention she receives from photographers. She tweeted, “Can’t paparazzi just disappear for one night? Just so I don’t have severe anxiety? Its like, one night off- like work days and weekends!!!! I’m rambling now…but if not that – arrest them LAPD for their wreckless [sic] driving and running stop signs & lights for once!”

FYI: Gerry is wearing The T by JOE’s.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Lindsay Lohan attending a private party…

gerard butler lindsay lohan party 01
gerard butler lindsay lohan party 11
gerard butler lindsay lohan party 12
gerard butler lindsay lohan party 13
gerard butler lindsay lohan party 14

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

another thread – another dumb stour – when is he going to get down to serious acting! Never I guess! yawn

story ! yawning so much forgot to spell!

gossiphound @ 06/13/2010 at 9:27 am

Why are the gossip press so eager to put these two together even if JJ says they arrived separately why put them together in the thread, no one else interesting at the party?

He needs a bra. I used to like him.. now not so much.. I hope that changes..

@gossiphound: it’s unbelievable really! such a sad/low blow….
Serbia is up in a few minutes against Ghana at the World Cup….wonder if GB is watching :)))
hey JJers

How do I put this?... @ 06/13/2010 at 9:50 am

@gossiphound:
And aren’t these pics from Saturday (June 12), not Friday?
He has on the same clothes from the twitter pic posted after YESTERDAY’S World Cup game, which ended in the afternoon (LA time).

He hasn’t been seen walking with, talking to, or looking at a woman, for over (??) a week, including these pics, and the same spin tactic is being used.

Moobie time!!

Although Jared is insinuating Lindsay and Gerard are hooking up, I really doubt it. I rememer several months ago it was rumored they were making out at a party, Gerard said he might sue over the item. Clearly he doesn’t like the idea of being associated with her.

Stinkylouise @ 06/13/2010 at 9:58 am

Oh look! We’ve now officially scraped the bottom of the barrel.
*goes back to throwing darts at Rob Green’s pic*

@GetABra: oh please…get over it! perhaps they’re just for the MGP movie….http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Bg2AHKVjQag/0.jpg
see??? :)))

gossiphound @ 06/13/2010 at 10:14 am

@How do I put this?…:

Gee JJ can’t even get a date right? And of course no one with brains believes they are hooking up. She isn’t his type on a good day.

I wouldn’t blame GB’s team for this one, Lindsay is just tabloid darling of the decade. At least she brought her sister with her, LOL.

@StinkyLouise: I will join you in throwing the darts. In fact if he had been anywhere close to me yesterday I might have thrown the darts at him.

Well, at least they both have about the same amount of talent when it comes to acting. Namely none.

Curious Carla @ 06/13/2010 at 10:42 am

@gossiphound: I don’t think Gerry’s team would dare link his name to hers, as her reputation would bring his own shaky reputation down to the very depths of the barrel. It’s just another case of Gerry being at the same location as another “famous” woman, and whether or not he even spoke to her, he’s automatically linked to her by the gossip mongers. I’m sure that a denial will be forthcoming from either Gerry or his people very soon now. Gossip Cops will probably be on top of this one by tomorrow. For Gerry’s sake, I hope it’s soon.

Iffy Miffy @ 06/13/2010 at 10:53 am

Since when does attending the same party hint at them being together or at least about to be?! … Gerry wouldn’t stoop so low, that’s for sure!
~
On another note … wooo World Cup! Wonder if he’s watching now.

Brightside @ 06/13/2010 at 10:54 am

Seriously, what does she look like (rolls eyes)! She must be sweltering in those idiotic boots. Why doesn’t she just wear sandals or mules or something….everyone knows what she’s got round her ankle!

The Butler Mystery @ 06/13/2010 at 10:54 am

JJ is just linking them to get more hits. Shameless.

Nuts--Grumpy Gerry! @ 06/13/2010 at 10:58 am

Finally some photos! And, we get his grumpy look!!! And the scruff is back! :o)

As for LL being in this story…they did take care to note that they arrived separately.

I wonder if he’s going to start a different work order regimine for MGP.

And,my next wish is a shot of him smiling outside a starbucks. He does have an awesome smile when it is genuine.

As for LL…I ‘m hoping she has another SCRAM bracelet incident and get jailed or confined to a rehab facility.

Wow…JustJared has really hit bottom…You really thought it was worthy of our time to report that they ARRIVED SEPARATELY to the same party? How many other people did you also see arriving? Why not say Gerry’s dating them, too? Dear God, maybe he was hooking up with EVERYONE AT THE PARTY!!

gossiphound @ 06/13/2010 at 11:05 am

@Iffy Miffy: She gave someone the exclusive first picture of her ankle bracelet, who is she fooling. And that was clearly not some wild party, because La Lohan was out clubbing it later at some LA hotspot and not with you know who. Since no one spotted him out later last night he must be laying uncharacteristically low.

Gerry looks great. So they must have a mutual friend and attended the same party, big deal.
entertainmentalley.com

I wonder what they did together. Let me take a wild guess, do some drugs?

Shame, shame JJ. You and your employees all know Butler wouldn’t touch her with a 10-foot pole, so why run this? Well, of course, we know the answer, “hits” on the thread.

Between this, and all the pop-ups and slow loading, you’re driving everyone away.

Thanx for the new Gman photos, but why even mention Lohan in the same breath? You’re underestimating the intelligence of your readers.

Trying to figure it out @ 06/13/2010 at 11:32 am

Someone give the man an iron.

Waves to all the regulars

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All