Megan Fox Covers Up

Megan Fox Covers Up

Megan Fox keeps her head low and hides behind her cap while leaving her gym in Los Angeles on Saturday (June 12).

The 24-year-old former Transformers actress supported her boyfriend by wearing a Fish Without a Bicycle cap. FWAB is the directorial debut of Brian Austin Green.

The film, released in 2004, revolves around a woman who decides to spice up her life after leaving her husband. FWAB stars Jenna Mattison, Brad Rowe and Bryan Callen.

megan fox covers up 01
megan fox covers up 02
megan fox covers up 03
megan fox covers up 04
megan fox covers up 05

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Megan Fox

She probably has her head down, because she got even more plastic surgery.

WOOO! I’m from CT :) Love that she’s wearing a Hartford Whalers Tshirt!!! Yay! REPRESENTTTTTT

@jenny probably not

She most likely doesn’t feel like having a camera in her face after leaving the gym. It’s a little thing some people call privacy

UMMM YOU SPELLED SATURDAY WRONG?!

she and BAG are so cute. seem to have a good relationship tog.

eww her lips.

CanadaGirl @ 06/13/2010 at 2:45 pm

Megan’s a fitness inspiration. I’ve gotten off my workout regime; I should use a photo of Miss Fox as inspiration. :)

Eric Shinn @ 06/13/2010 at 3:03 pm

The words “fish” and “bicycle” somehow seem so fitting for Megan!!!!

Foxy is a Goddess

boring photos but cute.

Jessica Alba is way hotter and not fake. They both can’t act, but at least Jessica Alba doesn’t compare her bosses to Hitler. Man, Megan is really stupid. I hope that stupid Jonah Hex movies flops for her. :)

speculating @ 06/13/2010 at 3:12 pm

I wonder if gossip sites get kick backs from PR firms in addition to the promos we see. They seem to know this girls every move, what clothes she is wearing and hey even a little promo for her boyfriends movie from 6 years ago.

I am starting to feel a little played at this site

I only say “PASSION PLAY”, I really have hope.

@Jake: Jessica and Megan are two different women. Michael Bay is a slimy perv. I have to wonder what kind of person you are if you’re standing up for someone who exploits his female employees like that.

she looks scary skinny

She has really dropped weight.

@Darren:

And Megan Fox is innocent? Please, she knew her job was to be eye candy and that’s it. That’s what she signed on for. It’s not like Megan can actually act. She has all the talent of a rock. All she does is whine and complain about doing her job, and compare her boss to Hitler. Lmao, that’s why she got replaced by a Victoria secret model!

LOL at children voting people’s personal opinions down.
Whatever happened to freedom of speech man.

She’s got a really messed up lip… some doctor screwed that up. She must be soooooooooo embarrassed. LOL. Karma’s a *****, sweetie.

Aw… Megan you’ll always have your adult film star career to fall back on.

@Ryan: Let’s be real. Megan Fox ain’t no mastermind. And Bay ain’t no clean man. She’s frank and has verbal diarrhea, that’s it, let’s not get it twisted.

“I don’t want to open my mouth or speak anymore, because everything I say becomes scandalous. It wears you out. So I’m a bit jaded. I do feel like, if anything, I’ve sort of made it worse…So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret. I’ve just come to the realization at this point that if I don’t feel like sharing, then I’m just not going to share. But I’m not going to go out of my way to mislead people or keep them at a distance, because that doesn’t really get me anywhere either.”

To be cast as a hot ACTRESS (she is still an actress whether or not you think she can act) does not give ANY dude rights to behave like a tyrant and treat her as his own sex object. Bay is a director, yet he seems to think he’s a p0rn director.

I don’t find Megan Fox intimidating and don’t feel the need to resort to name-calling by bashing her looks. Bit.ch may be plastic but personality wise, she comes across real and honest. I like her. ::shrugs::

Oh please, aren’t you tired of all the plastic surgery comments? For god’s sake, she is not the only one in Hollywood. Not a fan of it as well and I don’t think she needed it but deal with it.

She is a pretty girl and there is no need to desperately find flaws just to make you feel better about yourself. Just sayin’…

damn..is she trying to make her upper lip look like Angie’s..(cause it looks quite different from what I saw during her holiday in Hawaii)??? she’s prettier with her own natural lips.

She got uglier

SurfingEagle @ 06/13/2010 at 6:16 pm

It’s cute when she plays coy with the paps

Keep your head down and your mouth shut honey, I can tell you are trying to win fans over. Problem is most people still won’t be a fan because clearly, you’ve got some HUGE ISSUES. No thanks.

that is same gym that Hillary Duff and Amanda Seyfried use, i wonder if they ever take group showers together =)

Its true she can’t act to save her life, but at least she is honest when she speaks. Plus I have to give her props for wearing such an awesome shirt. I saw one of Hartfords last games as Hartford.

Hey Jared tell me, you got these pictures at a discount? No face no post should be a rule here!

Megan Faux @ 06/13/2010 at 8:21 pm

Lol at the person who says that Megan comes across as real and honest.
That b*tch just admitted that she is a professional LIAR and her compulsive plastic surgeriies makes her look like a fake who gets faker and faker quicker that Michael Jackson’s own transformation.

Megan Fox @ 06/13/2010 at 8:27 pm

I’m 100% real, you are just a hater =)

Her lips just get more inflated an dher books just get more deflated. She’s really trying to aim for angelina jolie. Only she’s got dead eyes, zero personality, and isa walking hypocrite. Now people can see the price tags of what these people wear, she gets on hot tearchers and comp[lains about school cuts but did she forget to mention her shoes alone could pay for a school for a semester?! At least jolie gives up half her income to causes and actually does do things while giving a damn. Stupid tard.

Megan Faux @ 06/13/2010 at 9:15 pm

LOL you just got busted and fired by the one you called Hitler, your JEWISH BOSS. How clever !!!
You were so arrogant, feeling all powerful, above everyone else and full of yourself with your diatribe against your employer who made you a star with his product.
You lost, he wins. How does it feels to get back to reality as a fired brainless EMPLOYEE ?
Yeah, keeps your head low out of shame to hide those deformed lips. it won’t lelp you get your Transformer’s role back from “Hitler” ! lol

Jokergurl @ 06/13/2010 at 9:16 pm

I knew it, Interview cover was a wig, her hairs too pretty just to chop it off. I wish her luck though, at least she’s not falling all over herself going in and out of clubs (like Lindsay Lohan), she just needs to put a censor button on her mouth sometimes.

Real Megan Fox @ 06/13/2010 at 9:59 pm

please be nice people, come see Jonah Hex, i do good job in this movie

Megan is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

LOVE HER. GO MEG.

what would a girl ask for if not for a diamond necklace, diamond necklaces would always impress a girl”-”

i love the dark hair of Megan Fox, it really makes her look very very sexy “

i wish to have some diamond necklace but they are quite expensive ‘`,

Megan Fox is the sexiest actress that i have seen, i love the dark hair and seductive eyes ,-~

@Audrey:

No, It’s just that she’s so young and she’s had so much of it. it’s the only reason for her making nr one in all the mens mags as the hottest woman alive. before surgery she was pretty but nothing spectacular and certainly not flawless. Sadly she didnt know how or when to stop, and as a result look at her fugly face today. She was a true stunning beauty, but vanity got the best of her. besides that she lies to the media and pretends to be someone she’s not so as to get more attention. She’s as fake as they come. thats why you have all the haters. We see RIGHT through her.