Cristiano Ronaldo: Armani Underwear Ads Part Deux!

Cristiano Ronaldo: Armani Underwear Ads Part Deux!

Cristiano Ronaldo sexes up the latest Fall/Winter 2010-2011 ad campaign for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans.

The pics were shot on location in Madrid and will be supersized into billboards in major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo. September will see the release of a short film and online commercial with Cristiano to showcase the collections.

An image from the Armani Jeans ad campaign featuring Cristiano will be disclosed for the first time on Milan’s billboard in Via Broletto on June 17.

HOT HOT HOT!!!

cristiano ronaldo armani ads 01
cristiano ronaldo armani ads 02
cristiano ronaldo armani ads 03
cristiano ronaldo armani ads 04

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Why do you post the same pic over and over again? Just post two instead of cropping and reposting… it’s so odd.

@chris
JJ CAN MAKE AS MANY CLOSE-UPS OF THESE, I WON’T COMPLAIN

OMG hot!
I wish him good luck for the World cup game!GOAL C.R.!

I really don’t see what people see in him. Yes, he has a hot body, but his face is not that attractive. And he does have talent but his arrogance undermines his talent.

hotsforronaldo @ 06/14/2010 at 12:53 pm

OMG!! drool!! yummy yummy yummy

ew ew ew.

I want to punch him in the face

i perfer David Beckham – because not only does he have the body but also the face – which Christiano Ronaldo LACKS!

he is so f-n vain and ugly

HIS HEAD LOL @ 06/14/2010 at 12:59 pm

BUTTERFACE!

horrible. and he always puts so much gel in his hair its falling out

Ladyfootball @ 06/14/2010 at 1:11 pm

He is gay, I’d rather see pictures of Gerard Piqué, he ‘s a true hottie and way more humble than this DIVO!

Ladyfootball @ 06/14/2010 at 1:13 pm

@Ladyfootball: OK he’s not gay, but metro-sexual for sure, he expends too much time in front of the mirror…

eww….i don’t like his body at all..too much everything..i would love to see pics of Carlos Bocanegra..

Ladyfootball @ 06/14/2010 at 1:21 pm

@LJ: @LJ: I totally agree with u, too much of everything…and Bocanegra is superhot!

I don’t know what’s with you all, but I think the guy looks okay. I don’t care if he’s gay. I don’t see what’s so ugly about him.

OMG!!!! He is so hot!!! I can just stare at those pics all day.

He has this persona of being vain and everything but i’ve never seen him act like that. In fact i’ve seen him in interviews and he seems pretty okay.

The only time I have seen him act even close to arrogant was when him and some other teammates where asked who did they think was the best player ever and he answered “me” but then burst out laughing so he was obviously joking

Can somebody tell me of an example where he has seriously been arrogant?

ok. haters…..
he’s seriously hot…

He is hot!!! And I love World Cup but I prefer Kaká

SurfingEagle @ 06/14/2010 at 1:45 pm

Another pretty boy soccer player (sorry, football player). There’s nothing interesting about this guy. He’s all looks. He looks like he could fit into the gay community with little effort.

He’s sexy! Can’t wait to see him play. Portugal plays against Côte d’Ivoire on the 15th.. they should be able to win that match. I’m really excited to see the game Portugal against Brazil though.. that one is going to be really something. (at least I think so)

HOT!! How can people say he isn’t hot!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All