Cristiano Ronaldo: Armani Underwear Ads Part Deux!

Cristiano Ronaldo: Armani Underwear Ads Part Deux!

Cristiano Ronaldo sexes up the latest Fall/Winter 2010-2011 ad campaign for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans.

The pics were shot on location in Madrid and will be supersized into billboards in major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo. September will see the release of a short film and online commercial with Cristiano to showcase the collections.

An image from the Armani Jeans ad campaign featuring Cristiano will be disclosed for the first time on Milan’s billboard in Via Broletto on June 17.

HOT HOT HOT!!!

cristiano ronaldo armani ads 01
cristiano ronaldo armani ads 02
cristiano ronaldo armani ads 03
cristiano ronaldo armani ads 04

Photos: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot
Posted to: Cristiano Ronaldo, Shirtless

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Why do you post the same pic over and over again? Just post two instead of cropping and reposting… it’s so odd.

@chris
JJ CAN MAKE AS MANY CLOSE-UPS OF THESE, I WON’T COMPLAIN

OMG hot!
I wish him good luck for the World cup game!GOAL C.R.!

I really don’t see what people see in him. Yes, he has a hot body, but his face is not that attractive. And he does have talent but his arrogance undermines his talent.

hotsforronaldo @ 06/14/2010 at 12:53 pm

OMG!! drool!! yummy yummy yummy

ew ew ew.

I want to punch him in the face

i perfer David Beckham – because not only does he have the body but also the face – which Christiano Ronaldo LACKS!

he is so f-n vain and ugly

HIS HEAD LOL @ 06/14/2010 at 12:59 pm

BUTTERFACE!

horrible. and he always puts so much gel in his hair its falling out

Ladyfootball @ 06/14/2010 at 1:11 pm

He is gay, I’d rather see pictures of Gerard Piqué, he ‘s a true hottie and way more humble than this DIVO!

Ladyfootball @ 06/14/2010 at 1:13 pm

@Ladyfootball: OK he’s not gay, but metro-sexual for sure, he expends too much time in front of the mirror…

eww….i don’t like his body at all..too much everything..i would love to see pics of Carlos Bocanegra..

Ladyfootball @ 06/14/2010 at 1:21 pm

@LJ: @LJ: I totally agree with u, too much of everything…and Bocanegra is superhot!

I don’t know what’s with you all, but I think the guy looks okay. I don’t care if he’s gay. I don’t see what’s so ugly about him.

OMG!!!! He is so hot!!! I can just stare at those pics all day.

He has this persona of being vain and everything but i’ve never seen him act like that. In fact i’ve seen him in interviews and he seems pretty okay.

The only time I have seen him act even close to arrogant was when him and some other teammates where asked who did they think was the best player ever and he answered “me” but then burst out laughing so he was obviously joking

Can somebody tell me of an example where he has seriously been arrogant?

ok. haters…..
he’s seriously hot…

He is hot!!! And I love World Cup but I prefer Kaká

SurfingEagle @ 06/14/2010 at 1:45 pm

Another pretty boy soccer player (sorry, football player). There’s nothing interesting about this guy. He’s all looks. He looks like he could fit into the gay community with little effort.

He’s sexy! Can’t wait to see him play. Portugal plays against Côte d’Ivoire on the 15th.. they should be able to win that match. I’m really excited to see the game Portugal against Brazil though.. that one is going to be really something. (at least I think so)

HOT!! How can people say he isn’t hot!!

his body is super hot, but i like faces like piqué, beckham etc.

hotttttttttttttttttttt hotttttttttttttttt hay mucho enviidioso

I agree with post #1, it’s stupid. You try and make it look like more images/material and it’s not.

So if Beckam over now?

small mind, small c*ck, ’tis all I’m saying AND:

Thierry Henry is sex on legs!

It’s CLEAR that there are so many JEALOUS LOSERS in the world! Cristiano is a kazillionaire and u could hardly pay ur own bills. He could care less what u a bunch of HATERS have to say about him. Go back and eat ur Krispy Kreme and feel sorry for urselves. It’s obvious u have nothing better to do. He’s stunning and his ad is smoking!

C. Ronaldo is not arrogant, English people started that rumour because Rooney kicked Ricardo Carvalho during a world cup match in 2006, the referee showed Rooney the red card and the English fans blame Ronaldo. CR is nice and humble but when he plays he is very confident, the world needs more guys like him, not the likes who get drunk and think drugs are cool. Anyway the most good looking Portuguese player is not Ronaldo but Miguel Veloso.

Realistic @ 06/14/2010 at 2:52 pm

Now see this is why soccer is my favorite sport lol. Beside loving the game, soccer has the most attractive men than any other sport to me.
Thanks Jared first Kid Cudi now Cristiano you are on a roll today. :)

I just don´t get the hate towards him.
Yeas, he is vain, but he also has a reputation of being a nice guy. His teammates seem to like him, despite his reputation as “the arrogant superstar”. All his coachs say that he loves the game and is very professional. And he is known in his home country for helping out his family a lot.
He is not the hottest soccer player around in my opinion, but geez give the guy a break.

He is an amazing footballer, something Beckam could only dream of. And I honestly think he is a good person. If you dont like him, dont read it ;)

mmmm break me off a piece of him,no wait forget that ill take every piece cristianoooo ooooh hottie hottie hottie

where is the bulge?

noooooo he looks disgusting.

@nata: and he is as dumb as it gets. I mean as soon as he opens his mouth, everything is out the window. Such an air head!

Jokergurl @ 06/14/2010 at 7:35 pm

I miss David Beckham’s ads, he had that smoldering come hither look and charisma.

All I care about is that he’s in team Portugal and their first World Cup game is tomorrow! Viva FIFA!!!

He IS a nice guy!!! I am a big fan of his & although he is confident on the field, he is a good guy off it. He does a lot of unreported charity work. Not to mention he is smoking hot!

He looks delicious to me!

He is an amazing footballer…
who cares about his vain?
Poor haters…

Seriously how can any one say he is not hot? he’s blazing!!!

love love love!

callmewhatever @ 06/15/2010 at 11:53 am

Im not gonna say he isnt hot but he honestly does nothing for me. I look at him and just shrug my shoulders.

@Tiffany:
I totally agree…these people just are just judging him based on a public profile but they don’t know a damned thing about him…well one thing is certainly plain top me…he is soooo hott!!!!!!!

He’s arrogant, vain and gay. Too much of everything. He’s trying too hard. His body might be buff but his looks is not that attractive. I prefer David Beckham as he’s more natural to the camera and much more good looking than this guy.

vaaanessa @ 06/28/2010 at 3:09 am

i want to rub butter all over him.

hot meat….

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDWoE0X6COc for everyone who thinks he’s arrogant, watch this video..

@MANUTD: This vid confirmed what I already knew. He is indeed very nice. Sometimes he just acts a little arrogant, but that’s a form of selfprotection psychologists say. How would anyone else be when so famous and constantly followed?

Julia Moore @ 07/13/2010 at 11:35 am

Check this out omg he is just so hot, Cristiano Ronaldo 50+ underwear pics and topless shots in this great slideshow for us to all enjoy.

xX Julia M Xx

As a fellow skilled from the style marketplace, I found your web site to become informative. I’ve always been in enjoy with style all my lifestyle so I’ve produced a forum for market professionals to come collectively and discuss all issues trend. I’ve gained a couple amazing tips for my web site web page from reading this

BAR BOYCOTT @ 11/22/2010 at 8:09 pm

BOYCOTT BAR REFAELI

David b is a has been , it is time to leave him alone. Db has not have a great body like Cr. Db legs are too thin for the body and he has bendy legs. NOT ATTRACTIVE OR GOOD BODY..CR HAS THE MOST PERFECT BODY AND FACE ALL IN ONE. NO OTEHR PLAYER HAS ALL IN ONE AS CR HS. SO, PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP AND SEE THINGS FOR WHAT THEY ARE.