LeAnn Rimes: 'Lady and Gentlemen' Out October 5!

LeAnn Rimes: 'Lady and Gentlemen' Out October 5!

LeAnn Rimes holds hands with her boyfriend, Eddie Cibrian, as they go out to lunch together at Nobu on Saturday (June 12) in Malibu, Calif.

The 27-year-old singer is back in town after performing at the CMT Music Awards last week.

LeAnn announced on her Twitter recently that her new album, Lady and Gentlemen, will be released on vinyl September 30 and on CD October 5. “Super excited,” she tweeted.

10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian leaving Nobu…

leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 02
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 03
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 04
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 05
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 06
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 07
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 08
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 09
leann rimes eddie cibrian nobu lunch 10

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Great! What I really am looking towards is next year when she releases her own album of new material. It’s ready to go but in People article she says it would be misunderstood.

So far, so good!

She’s an acrobat not just a vocalist.

MARY MARY @ 06/14/2010 at 7:00 am

don’t care what anyone says, they more his ex-wife open her bitter mouth the more I like this couple

Sixty-eight degrees @ 06/14/2010 at 7:01 am

Who would have thunk it would last this long and happy they are.

somethin cookin @ 06/14/2010 at 7:04 am

Looks pretty good in these pics. When they came back from TN neither of them looked to happy. What a difference a day can make.

To the screamer who repeats themselves about Eddie wanting LeAnn’s money…

It seems to be unbearable for the screamer if Eddie were ever to love another woman in his lifetime. Though it happens often in our lives, one gets the feeling that admitting that Eddie might truly love LeAnn would just blow the fragile construct to bits. That shows a high degree of insecurity in the one who can’t let that concept – the new reality – get close. If there were true satisfaction in one’s life i.e. a new man, a meaningful line of work or a vocation, some kind of commitment to volunteering – or just about anything meaningful- we wouldn’t keep getting bombarded by these endless churnings of desperation.

Eddie had plenty of money so why would he leave to seek out money? That is a lame piece of denial. I imagine there were many reasons he had for looking elsewhere. Did he feel he was only going through the motions of a dead relationship and it was becoming unbearable?

His world has broadend and he is experiencing a new dimension and facet. Nashville, a warm, generous woman, a new circle of loving people as friends. This must be a very exciting chapter in his life.

new tunes please @ 06/14/2010 at 7:09 am

LeAnn is looking nice. Her voice rocks but I would really like some fresh music. The “swinging” tune is good but I don’t think it will make the charts. Her talent is not being displayed to its highest capacity in that song. Oh to have a “Blue” type hit again.

new tunes please @ 06/14/2010 at 7:13 am

@MARY MARY … I more than agree with you on that point. What people don’t realize is that by bashing someone you just give them more and more press. I think it is actually helping LeAnn and Eddie. They are more out front than usual because the press likes a hot story and the more people that are paying attention (either way) the more the press goes after them.

new tunes please @ 06/14/2010 at 7:15 am

So come on bashers lets give them more press because I love LR to get all the attention she can. She does look good in these pics. Eddie is one lucky dude.

new tunes please @ 06/14/2010 at 7:19 am

@Janis I wasn’t copying you I just agree completely

To the only fan LeAnn has( or pays), you really need to stop posting under different accounts. Its more than obvious and quite pathetic.

Not sure how many of you saw the CMT show but I thought is was not Leann at her best. The singing was better than most that performed but for her it seemed flat. The performance was a little scary actually. She had to be a pretty good gymnast in HS to pull that off. I was amazed at the flexibility and strength she displayed. Can’t wait to hear her live. Of course getting her new album is high on the list also.

Hi I'm Lia @ 06/14/2010 at 7:30 am

#1-#10

Hi there we all work for LeAnne’s PR firm and she is the mostest sweetest mostest wonderfulest person in the whole wide world!!! Really!!! His WIFE is a horrid bitter woman who eats children and never had sex with him until our wonderful sweet LeAnne came to save him and his children with her angle voice. Did you know when she farts, sunshine comes out of her butt? Really!!!

@m Who the crap are you m ? Leann has one of the best voices in the industry and you are either jealous or working for someone yourself. I read these boards and find that most of the time the hateful uglies are all over them which is why I don’t post. Go to a concert. She has plenty of fans and we adore her and her work. Go Leann !!!

BTW I don’t agree with “new tunes please” . I would like to see all the bashers leave the forums alone. Fans Rule.

One more thing. “Hi I’m Lia” and “m” look like the same idiot that usually floods these boards. So get ready. Looks like “new tunes please” will get their wish. I am a silent fan usually and will go silent again because I can’t stand these negative people.

Best to Leann and Eddie.

with LOVE Pete021

new tunes please @ 06/14/2010 at 7:48 am

Hey Pete,

You misunderstood me. I didn’t say I liked them (bashers) I only said that it brings LeAnn more press and the more the better. I am a fan and only want the best for LeAnn.

Hi I'm Lia @ 06/14/2010 at 7:51 am

Pete021

Life is hard. Deal with it. Whiner. Maybey you’ll feel different when your wife cheats on you. Message boards are for comments.

Trusts me, LeAnne’s PR does not love the bashing, but it’s so much fun to watch you guys try to defend this selfish, cheating trainwreck. Really. It’s amazing how positive crap just pours in like .001 seconds after the post is made. Almost like they know it’s coming. Hmmmmmm.

luv ya two……nice on my eyes….everyone have a good day….syl

LeAnn doll,

You light up my days with your smiley face. Your fan for life. See you this summer.

Hi I'm Lia @ 06/14/2010 at 8:08 am

This rating system is a JOKE!!! Bish, pls, no one loves this homewrecking tramp that much.

terri n.m. @ 06/14/2010 at 8:14 am

The presses for these three have been in overdrive leaving Dean Shermet unseen. A place he likes to stay. No faves for me watching three lives unfold. Haapiness to LeAnn, Brandy, Eddie, Dean.

Erin Renee @ 06/14/2010 at 8:24 am

LeAnn and Eddie look great! I think they were both sleep deprived in the airport pics that we saw.

I can’t wait for the album release! October seems so far away. When I first heard “swingin” I thought it was a little too twangy for my taste, wasn’t sure I was going to be into it. I have felt that way about other LeAnn songs too, but just like before a few listens later and I was hooked! I found myself humming the song everywhere I went. I hope that it does well for her. I’m really looking forward to the album of originals as well. Love ya Le!

I could have written the same as you Erin. October seems too long to wait and you know the tune has stuck when you wake up with it playing in your head.

Erin Renee @ 06/14/2010 at 8:37 am

I saw you’re seeing Le this summer Joey. Color me jealous!! I saw her at a very small show in October of 07 in Atlantic City. It was amazing. Have a great time!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All