Mon, 14 June 2010 at 1:25 pm
Megan Fox: 'I'm Very Domestic'
- Megan Fox explains how being “domestic” keeps her grounded – PopEater
- Taylor Swift spends 13 hours meeting fans during the CMA Music Festival- Just Jared Jr
- Jodi Foster speaks out to People stating the 17-year-old was “definitely a professional paparazzo” – Huffington Post
- For Katy Perry, “everyone wins” at the World Cup – DListed
- Holly Madison makes a cute dealer in her Playboy bunny outfit – Hollywood Tuna
- Jamie Bell is being considered to play the next Spiderman – Rotten Tomatoes
- Steven Monjeza, half of the Malawai gay couple, is now engaged to a woman – Towleroad
- Sharon and Kelly Osbourne drown out protesters during the Gay Pride Parade in West Hollywood – Radar
- Golden Girl Rue McClanahan‘s NYC apartment is put up for sale – Celebuzz
- Pamela Anderson has a rough day at an L.A. opening – Celebslam
- Carrie Underwood‘s fiance is planning her a surprise honeymoon – ASL
- Jonas Brothers release their latest single, “Feelin’ Alive” – Idolator
- Rihanna and Dodgers hottie Matt Kemp partied at Industry nightclub over the weekend. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other! After sipping Ace of Spades champagne, the sexy duo took over the dance floor for most of the night, causing quite a scene.
Just Jared on Facebook