Taylor Swift: 13-Hour Autograph Session 'Was Love'

Taylor Swift: 13-Hour Autograph Session 'Was Love'

Taylor Swift rocks out after signing autographs for 13 hours on Sunday (June 13) as part of the CMA Music Festival in Nashville, Tenn.

The 20-year-old country cutie actually went over her 13-hour signing time – Tay met fans for 14 and a half hours! “They brought me these bracelets and wrote on my arm as the hours passed. 14.5 hour signing. Today was love,” she tweeted with a picture of her marked-up arm. 10,000 fans showed up and she met with almost 2,000 of them!

After the signing, Tay played several of her hits for her fans. Nothin’ but love!!

FYI: Taylor‘s flowery dress is made by Christian Cota.

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift at her 13-hour signing…

taylor swift 13 hour signing 01
taylor swift 13 hour signing 02
taylor swift 13 hour signing 03
taylor swift 13 hour signing 04
taylor swift 13 hour signing 05
taylor swift 13 hour signing 06
taylor swift 13 hour signing 07
taylor swift 13 hour signing 08
taylor swift 13 hour signing 09
taylor swift 13 hour signing 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

I think she is soooooooooooo sweet&bubbly to her fans.. love her.. favourite song of her is “15″ i love that song.. I also love white horse; love story: but the most beautiful song of her´s is Crazier!!!!!!

Ew she’s back to her little girl dresses

@lol: Ew your back in your worthless hatred…

love this girl.. so talented and so giving.. very good role model!!!

i dislike her but she’s great with fans

Connie in Des Moines @ 06/14/2010 at 5:30 pm

So SICK of her songs on Radio!!!Can’t she write about something other then Fairy Tales,Prince Charming,Love Notes,Prom..The girl needs to get layed.

Ms Anonymous @ 06/14/2010 at 5:48 pm

@Connie in Des Moines:

Only FOUR of her songs have fairy tale sin them. How about you grow up and research first?

Ms Anonymous @ 06/14/2010 at 5:49 pm

Haters can f to the k off now, there’s nothing bad you can say about Taylor because she is incredible.

Ms Anonymous @ 06/14/2010 at 7:35 pm

At least my remarks are true, that’s why people mark them down.

she is such a cutie.

colonel bat guano @ 06/14/2010 at 8:49 pm

i’m so glad she’s bffs with selena gomez cause the two are both so nice to their fans and never turns down autographs. demi and miley often refuse to sign autographs

SurfingEagle @ 06/14/2010 at 9:34 pm

Her music is not really targeted to me, and thus it doesn’t appeal to me. But I just adore her anyways. She’s a real sweetie.

thats exciting to hear. i love when celebs enjoy their fame, and give back to the fans like that.

TS doesn’t like when she doesn’t win everything, the campaign has begun anew. Did she learn to sing yet? Write grown up songs? Not hold a grudge or use gimmicks?

Whoa 13 hours. THAT’s dedication.

Can’t wait to see her live! I got my tickets at Charged.fm… http://www.charged.fm/event/item/1343555/taylor-swift

Well it seems like this website is reasonably sizzling, congratulations for the proprietor! I try to study as a lot as feasible on the internet when I’ve additional time. Unfortunatley it’s beginning to become the norm for individuals to invest all working day for the web as opposed to of actually dwelling, what a disgrace. All of the identical, proceed utilizing the excellent writing anyhow.!!!!.leastwise the flocks can have choice content materials to feed thier dying minds. Maybe its greatest off, the typical folks arn’t quite sensible at any charge.

Keep up, waiting for you have more good works.

On this page you will find the various styles of womens jordan heels, the Air Jordan knit boots combines a classic prep school pattern and a cozy sweater knit for the coolest, most comfortable. The shoe is as unique as any other Jordan model relative to the rest of the field. Starting at the toe, the toe cap has Michael Jordan’s signature embossed. The side of the shoe features a stitched pattern that gives the shoes strength in addition to cosmetic effect.

This website is the very best website……….

Thank you for such a good information, I really like your blog, I hope you can continue to keep well.