Evan Rachel Wood & Kate Winslet: 'Mildred' in Manhattan!

Evan Rachel Wood & Kate Winslet: 'Mildred' in Manhattan!

Kate Winslet and Evan Rachel Wood gear up for another day of filming Mildred Pierce in New York City on Tuesday (June 15).

The 34-year-old British actress and her 22-year-old co-star wore their hair in romantic waves on set – Evan even turned up the glamour for a scene and wore a long gown with a veiled hat.

Evan was also spotted on set on Friday in Queens for work on the HBO miniseries.

kate winslet evan rachel wood mildred pierce set 01
kate winslet evan rachel wood mildred pierce set 02
kate winslet evan rachel wood mildred pierce set 03
kate winslet evan rachel wood mildred pierce set 04
kate winslet evan rachel wood mildred pierce set 05
kate winslet evan rachel wood mildred pierce set 06

Credit: Mike Disciullo; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Evan Rachel Wood, Kate Winslet

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Gosh, Evan looks like a foxy siren in that dress. <3 Kate.

Wood looks like a tranny.

evan’s hair and makeup is gorgeous. her hair looks like fire

ERW is gauche.

What’s with the Evan Rachel Wood hate? Anyone care to share?

I wish Evan R.Wood were mine. SO hot

I like Evan’s dress but I think they went overboard on the makeup.

yes to Betty @ 06/15/2010 at 9:52 pm

ERW looks like a drag queen.

she is soooooooo beautiful to me

twin peaks @ 06/15/2010 at 9:54 pm

Love Kate Winslet.
Can’t believe Evan Rachel Wood is only 22.
She looks 35.

LOVERUPAUL @ 06/15/2010 at 9:54 pm

@yes to Betty: That is some freakin flawless drag queen

peak twin @ 06/15/2010 at 9:56 pm

@twin peaks: Can’t believe Kate Winslet is only 35, she looks 50.

Kate is aging well. Before hooking up with Manson, Evan was cute.
Not so much anymore.

@LOVERUPAUL: Drag queens usually have great costumes.

Agree, she does look like a man in the close-ups.

@peak twin: Disagree, they look around the same age.

Evan Rachel W is a sexgoddess.

seven dust @ 06/15/2010 at 10:00 pm

@peak twin: Your eyes are failing you then. I’m surprised how good Winslet looks. Definitely not old enough to play Wood’s mom. They must have an incredible makeup artist.

@yum: no way..yuck…she’s had manson’s peen inside of her.

I’ve said it before, MM sucks the hotness out of his partners. She was adorable before she started dating him.

Kate Winslet bores me, she seems nice and classy but her films bore me. And I’ve never been a fan of overly emotional “I need men” women.

Are they really playing mother and daughter?
They look like sisters!

OMG…WHY SO MUCH MAKEUP ON ERW?

ITA – SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANSEXUAL. ;-(

Judging Manson because of the way he looks is so pathetic.

Hot spotter @ 06/15/2010 at 10:06 pm

Is it just me or do Katie and Evan sort of look alike?
But I think you’re right, they should be playing sisters.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All