Christina Aguilera To Sing National Anthem -- Again!

Christina Aguilera To Sing National Anthem -- Again!

Christina Aguilera will be bringing her good luck back to the Lakers!

JustJared.com can exclusively confirm that Christina will be performing the National Anthem at the Thursday (June 17) evening game at the Staples Center, just like she did on Tuesday night.

The Los Angeles Lakers took Game 6 with a score of 89-67 on Tuesday night. They’ll take on the Boston Celtics for the title for NBA champs!

Credit: Noel Vasquez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Christina Aguilera

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

OMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH AM SPEECHLESSS….GO XTINA!!

ONLY XTINA CAN DO THIS…ONLY HER!!!!! <3<3

unbelieveable @ 06/16/2010 at 9:02 pm

Go Lakers!!!!

She is beautiful xx
You rock Xtina

Sports teams get really superstitious when it comes to things like this. I hope she does as well the second time around.

lol and she still can’t sell an album with all of this exposure. how far thee has fallen.

GOO Xtina!!!
And GOOO Lakers!!!

evidently a much desired encore

I love Xtina. thats my idol

YES!!!! EXCITED :D

she over singed the national anthem

@J:

Her fourth album in four years went #3 on Billboard and she is getting all kinds of publicity from her performances. She’s one of the most successful artists of the decade. How many albums have you sold??? Oh! I think NONE!!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 06/16/2010 at 9:28 pm

…I bet Drake sold more records in his first day than she sold in her first week. Hahahahahahaaa..

She’s trying too hard to impress or something…she should just sing the anthem loud and clear and stop playing with her voice at the expense of my ears. …ugh.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 06/16/2010 at 9:30 pm

@Marco: …”most successful artists of the decade”?!? …Where did you buy that crack?! …What decade are you talking about?!? ..You’re outta your mind kiddo

Topher911 @ 06/16/2010 at 9:35 pm

Ivanka. Learn English or go back to your own country. Singed? Who are you to judge singing when you can’t speak proper English? Just sayin!

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: Don’t be rude! The guy said ONE of the most successful artists of the decade (Which Christina is), not THE MOST. Learn to read before you post.

I felt like she could’ve done better the first time…but w/e

Topher911 @ 06/16/2010 at 9:42 pm

Christina has one of the best voices in the industry….fact. She has real raw talent. It’s a shame that the US has such horrible taste in music with all of the Beiber’s, Gaga’s and Kesha’s of the music industry. Today’s youth is growing up with a music industry of talentless auto tuned crap. Thank you, Christina for bringing the talent back.

Why am I not surprised? Christina is the Lakers’ LUCKY CHARM! LOVE IT. Can’t wait to sit back and watch her SLAUGHTER.

WHY DOES CHRISTINA HAVE SO MANY HATERS?? YA SHE HIT #3 ON BILLBOARD IN THE US THAT ISNT BAD SEEING HER ALBUM FULLY LEAKED 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE RELEASE I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO DOWNLOADED IT AND DIDNT BUY BIONIC, SHE WENT #1 IN OTHER COUNTRIES THIS JUST SHOWS YOU THAT THE US IS GOING BROKE ARTIST CANT MAKE MONEY OFF THEIR ALBUMS LIKE THE USE TO! CHRISTINAS ALBUM BIONIC IS REALLY REALLY GOOD! SHE HAS NOTHING TO PROVE!

Ms Anonymous @ 06/16/2010 at 9:48 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l…:

Oh stfu, it’s the truth. You can’t deny the talent she has and the amount her albums have sold.

Ms Anonymous @ 06/16/2010 at 9:49 pm

@Nome:

IC can’t really understand anything.

HappyGirl @ 06/16/2010 at 9:50 pm

She’s one of the most successful artists of the decade
GO ON CHRISTINA…