Eli Roth & Peaches Geldof: Coffee Run Before Flight

Eli Roth & Peaches Geldof: Coffee Run Before Flight

Eli Roth and his girlfriend Peaches Geldof grab a round of coffee before catching a flight out of LAX on Wednesday (June 16) in Los Angeles, Calif.

The 38-year-old Hostel director and the 21-year-old model attended Game Six of the NBA Finals between the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday (June 15). Eli‘s Celtics lost the game 89-67.

Also spotted at the game were First Lady Michelle Obama with her daughters Sasha and Malia, as well as courtside regulars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jack Nicholson.

eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 01
eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 02
eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 03
eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 04
eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 05
eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 06
eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 07
eli roth peaches geldof coffee run 08

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

I’m from Slovakia and this man has a big minus ’cause of Hostel… but besides that he’s perfect :D

but srsly… Hostel is for me pure comedy :D it’s nice to know how you all think Slovakia looks like :D

She’s obviously pregnant.

I’m British and so is Peaches and trust me we dont see Peaches Geldof as a model. More like a national embarrassment !

commonsense @ 06/17/2010 at 12:57 am

Knowing Peaches is his girlfriend makes me question his personality. Is he a douche?

gayboygangster @ 06/17/2010 at 1:14 am

I just want to say im against any jew. Jews are the spawn of eve and satan. I hate jews.

@Rox: I don’t know, could be gas.

commonsense @ 06/17/2010 at 1:30 am

It’s the same with guys who sleep with Paris Hilton, any guy who would sleep with Paris is suspect!

Ana Lucia @ 06/17/2010 at 2:39 am

Eli’s obviously pregnant, ahahah.

@Bee:

Its just a movie noob

Eli is kind of hot! Especially in Inglourious ********. :)

The girl is cute.

Brightside @ 06/17/2010 at 3:09 am

Peaches Geldof, OMG! Everything she touches turns to failure. She’s even less relevant than Heidi Montag!

She’s such a lucky girl!
Eli still got the muscles from Inglorious ******** but its ture he looks pregnant in these pics lol

Her only claim to fame is that she has a famous father who didn’t know how to educate his stupid daughter.

model!? that ho aint no model. Ha! that’s laughable

From Paris with love @ 06/17/2010 at 8:49 am

if she’s a model then i’m a VS angel, yeahee ! :D

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 06/17/2010 at 9:15 am

…Damn, he has Horrible taste in women.

I like her hair colour – it looks like she let her roots grow out for three years. better than boring perfect highlights any day.

I guess both of them have obviously met their intellectual match.

I wonder how they met….if she’s a model I’m Gisele Bundchen lmfao

laverdadduele @ 06/17/2010 at 2:47 pm

Human garbage, both of them.

obnoxious trash @ 06/17/2010 at 6:04 pm

They are both so gross :x

@gayboygangster: is a TROLL. S/he seriously needs to be banned.

All the old 38 year old men I know that date girls that are that much younger than them are losers. No exception. And the girls that date men that much older? Stupid and trampy…no exception.