Shirtless Kellan Lutz Dons Loincloth as Poseidon

Shirtless Kellan Lutz Dons Loincloth as Poseidon

Kellan Lutz gets fitted for a sexy loincloth for his upcoming film, Immortals, on Tuesday (June 15) in Montreal, Canada.

The 25-year-old actor is set to play Greek god Poseidon, lord of the sea.

The flick also stars Mickey Rourke, Freida Pinto, and Henry Cavill.

If you haven’t already, check out the first stills of Freida and Henry!

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Kellan Lutz donning a loincloth…

kellan lutz loincloth shirtless 01
kellan lutz loincloth shirtless 12

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Kellan Lutz, Shirtless

Getty

dollhouse @ 06/16/2010 at 1:13 pm

Gross.

hernry and freida:) such a good cast, and why kellan? ugh

Ew, what is with his pasty body? It’s so gross. His body is lumpy and disgusting. What is with the man breasts?

this guy is so talentless and tht poor excuse for a costume kinda proves whr he stands.

FAMEWHORE @ 06/16/2010 at 1:33 pm

Can’t stand this d-bag. His body looks completely diff from those CK ads and it wasn’t even all tht in those.

Tht skirt looks like it’s for a high school play. And tht’s kinda whr he belongs talentwise. I mean this movie’s basically Clash of the titans: the high school yrs. And his moobs continually freak me out.

Kellan is hot! but dude’s legs SUCK!!! chicken legs

ew! and he smokes….wtf. why would you ruin a body like that with smoking

I don’t get the deal about this guy. He just looks like some average buffed up jock from High School …

He can’t act either, but i’m guessing the fangirls are more preoccupied to care about details like that.

Iffy Miffy @ 06/16/2010 at 2:11 pm

That is supposed to be Poseidon?! Ay … don’t visit Greece any time soon guys, they are on the edge as it is, this insult may just tip them over!

Taylor’s body kills his

People saying he has a bad body make me LOL. He is in great shape and it shows. He clearly is a douche though.

He looks dumb as rocks and his head is too small for his body.

Where's Henry?? @ 06/16/2010 at 3:09 pm

Where are the pics of Henry? C’mon Jared!! We want some behind the scenes pics of Mr. Cavill!! We had that one tease a couple weeks ago, need more please!

The star/lead actor of Immortals is Henry Cavill. and V, you don’t know what you’re talking about and shouldn’t quote some stupid post from lainey.com about the movie.

Macchiato @ 06/16/2010 at 3:20 pm

i cannot stand him !!!

he’s got bigger boobs than I ! how is is possible?!

Where oh where is Henry Cavill? Please find him!

why do so many people smoke??

@lola: cause they R stupid ?

@lola: Because it makes us feel good and it’s fun. Duh.

Eric Shinn @ 06/16/2010 at 4:43 pm

His thighs look really doughy for such a meathead!!!!!

Bo-Bo-Bo Butter Face Bo-Bo Butter Face…

@ devon What’s so wrong with saying it’s clash of the titans: the hs yrs? We’ve already seen this movie and while Henry Cavill is a great actor, this is a movie we’ve already seen. And having Kellan ‘talentless’ Lutz in it just adds to the fact tht it’s going to be mediocre.

THUNDERTHIGHS @ 06/16/2010 at 4:53 pm

Why are his thighs so chubby? EWWWWWWWWWWW

@foczka : HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !! =))

also, what is the use of going 2 the gym & smoking??? idiot….

Everybody is a critic these days. For every person who wrote before me, please take a good look in the mirror and see your imperfections. I bet that for every person who wrote before me might have cellulite, a saggy breast, flat chested, a small *****, love handles, wrinkles, or a beer belly, look at your own flaws before criticizing other people. Yeesh

I can not believe that a guy that hot and who works on his body image as much as he does actually SMOKES! tsk tsk Kellan

He has a nice body,BUT I’m from Greece and he doesn’t look like a Greek guy at all!!!So do the rest of the cast!!!

Cavill FTW.
Lutz DNW!!!

Paperbag his head @ 06/29/2010 at 3:19 am

His body is hot but his face is gross. I’d throw a paperbag over that head of his and rock his body all night long! Mmmmm mmmm mmm oh yeah

Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your suggestions on this page. I wound up in your weblog right after researching physical fitness connected points on Yahoo… guess I lost track of what I had been doing! Anyway I’ll be back again in the long term to verify out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!