Thu, 17 June 2010 at 11:50 am
Jonah Hill: 'Prepped-Out Version of Me' for 'Moneyball'
- Jonah Hill gears up for his new film with Brad Pitt – PopEater
- Charice performs on Regis & Kelly – Just Jared Jr
- John Goodman talks about his newly trimmer figure – Huffington Post
- John Travolta sings to Australian soccer players – DListed
- Amanda Seyfried shoots some hoops – Hollywood Tuna
- Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich dishes on the new film – Rotten Tomatoes
- Eminem is now for gay marriage? – Towleroad
- Dina Lohan has a strange experience at an ice cream store – Radar
- Gary Coleman will not have a funeral – Celebuzz
- Ashley Greene poses for Jack magazine – Celebslam
- Matthew McConaughey is a charitable guy – ASL
- Lee DeWyze and David Cook are becoming BFFs – Idolator
- Last night, Charlize Theron dined at Katsuya Hollywood with Hollywood super agent Ari Emanuel. She was dressed casually, wearing jeans and a jacket, for what seemed like a business dinner.
- Grammy award-winning rock group Kings of Leon, Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio and comedienne Margaret Cho stopped by the Jeremiah Weed Backyard VIP space during the 2010 Bonnaroo Music Festival over the weekend in Manchester, Tenn.
Just Jared on Facebook