Alexander Skarsgard: Battleship Brothers with Taylor Kitsch!

Alexander Skarsgard: Battleship Brothers with Taylor Kitsch!

True Blood‘s Alexander Skarsgard has signed on to star as Taylor Kitsch‘s brother in the action-adventure Battleship, Universal’s adaptation of the Hasbro board game.

THR reports Alex will play a straight and narrow naval officer while Taylor will be the wildly spirited naval officer who idolizes his brother.

Peter Berg (Hancock) is directing the movie, which will have an “alien invasion” element. Alex and Taylor begin shooting Battleship on Aug. 30 in Hawaii.

TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!!

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Alex and Taylor in the same project?! I don’t care what the plot is, I will definitely see this movie in the theater. (I’ll probably see it multiple times).

They’re both such funny and good guys in real life too…the environment on that film set is going to be FUN!

I love them both, I’m excited for this film!

evathediva @ 06/18/2010 at 10:45 am

Finally , Alex, a noteworthy projecy, hopefully. Wow, Taylor is waaay cute too!!! I hope Alex buffs up like he did gor GK.

Will see this movie!! Taylor is hot and Alex is hot when he is not hanging out with Kate Boney Bosworth!!

Wow, this sounds interesting. Good combo. Can’t wait to see the movie.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 06/18/2010 at 10:54 am

…Cool news. But yo, you have a massive Hard-On for Skarsgard!

Oh, I see, it’s a battle to see who’s hotter! *.*

So cool for him but damn, a naval officer, he will have to cut his hair again hehe and I wanted it to grow long (and blond again) for Eric season 4 of True Blood! ;-)

Battleship sounds corny and lame….Alex can do better.Is this another supporting role for Alex..or will they bth be lead characters?

The two of them in a film by Peter Berg? I’m game!

At one point, this casting would’ve been a godsend. Now…not so much. Eh.

commonsense @ 06/18/2010 at 11:42 am

OMG! My two faves, if ever I were to have a threesome they would be it!

Taylor Kitsch is gonna be HUGE!

Mark my words!

Can’t wait for this movie!!!!!
And U guys should post more Taylor Kitsch news :P

from IMDB: @ 06/18/2010 at 11:55 am

“based on the Hasbro board game” really Alex?
Now I lost interest in this guy.

I will definitely watch this movie!

Doesn’t sound too promising. Movies based on games are hardly ever good….a board game? Sounds even worse than a videogame tie-in.

burnt bacon @ 06/18/2010 at 12:24 pm

LOL, Battleship? Seriously? No, seriously? Were the scripts for “Hungry, Hungry Hippos” and “Connect Four” not completed on time or something?
That said, I’d watch Taylor Kitsch read the d@mn phone book, so I’ll probably go see this.

Sounds like an Oscar contender for sure. *snort*

Hello Im a hater, and Im not judgemental, I got a crystal ball up my bum…

Anyways, Alex going to have a busy schedule this year…

Remember when he said that LA’s film industry it’s such a *creative environment*? well, he’s playing the supportive hunk in a cable vampire show (original… not!) and now he’s gonna be in a movie called “Battleship” based in a board game and alien invasions.
But… my little brother will love this.

You Sank My Battle Ship! @ 06/18/2010 at 12:51 pm

Oh yeah, this movie sounds promising. Not only is it Battleship (“F4!”), but its Battleship with aliens. You know what would be a better, more epic board game adaptation? Risk, a movie about Risk would be good. A movie about Battleship and aliens, not so much

Based on a board game? I really question the projects he picks. I mean there is Straw Dogs, which sounds stupid and now this.

Sounds like a clunker. Probably make good money but he’s definitely better than this.

Seems lame.
At least we’ll get to see ASkars in a uniform.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All